Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 282 of 472 FirstFirst ... 182 232 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 332 382 ... LastLast
Results 4,216 to 4,230 of 7074
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2859
    Quote Originally Posted by Maiko  [View Original Post]
    Did she allow bareback? There are some providers that will go bare, but not be GFE. Personally BBFS is better than GFE.
    No definitely no bare I wish but she didn't hit me with any strict rules at all I was able to rub and suckle breast. Wouldn't let me DATY and she did kind of freak when I tried slipping a thumb in her ass during doggy LOL but we both laughed about it.

  2. #2858
    Photos have been edited.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A46A1CC0-8F03-465D-A812-2E51A260B0B2.jpg‎   01BA31E4-6143-4F5C-8620-C7AC094C7F22.jpg‎   B8E5C1DE-6D0A-4CBC-A7B6-3425A0F589D7.jpg‎   3E66D414-FF4D-48DC-98D1-8C057E7036E4.jpg‎   19276D21-8B0E-488D-BCD6-83E7EF38D3BE.jpg‎  


  3. #2857
    Quote Originally Posted by Koolbeans  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/55359025/#.

    Just got back from seeing Nikki and she is real. Looks better I person and provides good service. Everything was covered and she is in North County. I usually have to drive to town in order to find entertainment. I would see her again if she is in town. She is from LA, but considering moving to SD. Stay safe and have fun!
    What are her rates? There are no prices in her ad.

  4. #2856

    Honeybee or Sasha or Myla

    Anybody remember this girl? From like 5 years ago maybe.

    Any clue what happened with her? Pretty sure she rode me harder and better than any girl has and / or probably will ever again. Would love banging her again![blue]The screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moderator12[blue]

  5. #2855
    Senior Member


    Posts: 461
    Quote Originally Posted by Koolbeans  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/55359025/#.

    Just got back from seeing Nikki and she is real. Looks better I person and provides good service. Everything was covered and she is in North County. I usually have to drive to town in order to find entertainment. I would see her again if she is in town. She is from LA, but considering moving to SD. Stay safe and have fun!
    Does she do anything BB?

  6. #2854
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterPeter99  [View Original Post]
    Don't want to get graphic, but no touching below, no kissing even on the body. Basically anything other than sticking it in CFS was off limits. It went beyond non-GFE and just being safe. On the plus side, my god she has a body you can only dream of, and she did let me pound away to my hearts content. At the price, I would definitely repeat, but guys should know if they want any intimacy at all, it isn't going to be there. Very nice lady though for sure.
    I'm going to have to say YMMV with her I guess. She is not.

    GFE by any means but rubbing below and sucking on those pierced nips were both.

  7. #2853
    Senior Member


    Posts: 461
    Quote Originally Posted by AverageChump  [View Original Post]
    Saw her today curious as to these strict rules you are referring besides no DATY which is quite common now a days.
    Did she allow bareback? There are some providers that will go bare, but not be GFE. Personally BBFS is better than GFE.

  8. #2852
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPornDawger  [View Original Post]
    I think I took one for the team on this one:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/55635651/

    Lovely bbw about 5'5.

    Started with a BBBJ to get me up and going. She can DT and suck like a Dyson vacuum cleaner. Almost lost it. She will not allow CIM or facials.

    She will allow bareback for 2.

    I was there for a qv, pop and stop.

    Will I return, maybe if I'm desperate.

    Good luck fellas.
    Wow does this chick have a missing arm?! What was her rate for the QV without bare?

  9. #2851

    Becky (was drawn to her cute face)

    I think I took one for the team on this one:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/55635651/

    Lovely bbw about 5'5.

    Started with a BBBJ to get me up and going. She can DT and suck like a Dyson vacuum cleaner. Almost lost it. She will not allow CIM or facials.

    She will allow bareback for 2.

    I was there for a qv, pop and stop.

    Will I return, maybe if I'm desperate.

    Good luck fellas.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dc265d9b6ecd59afd4f8fac63532a88c_f.jpg‎   fab7edb3b461486933fcdbc32ed881f0_f.jpg‎   1b94672f06f247fbec476089f47ac061_f.jpg‎  

  10. #2850

    Tasty / Tanya

    Has anybody seen Tasty / Tanya.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3149093

  11. #2849

    Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by AverageChump  [View Original Post]
    Saw her today curious as to these strict rules you are referring besides no DATY which is quite common now a days.
    Don't want to get graphic, but no touching below, no kissing even on the body. Basically anything other than sticking it in CFS was off limits. It went beyond non-GFE and just being safe. On the plus side, my god she has a body you can only dream of, and she did let me pound away to my hearts content. At the price, I would definitely repeat, but guys should know if they want any intimacy at all, it isn't going to be there. Very nice lady though for sure.

  12. #2848
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterPeter99  [View Original Post]
    I went and saw her yesterday. She has a spinner body to die for and is beautiful and friendly, pics are accurate and her youthful body is tight. But she also has some of the strictest rules I have come across. I think it was worth the 100 for a quickie, just to be with such a lovely lady and the fantasies I can conjure up in that regard. You would be very hard pressed to find another lady that beautiful at that price. But yeah, service was very sterile. She was working Roosevelt in NC between dates if you want to see her first hand
    Saw her today curious as to these strict rules you are referring besides no DATY which is quite common now a days.

  13. #2847
    Quote Originally Posted by BearD  [View Original Post]
    I was interested too but she replied 100 160 300 (seems normal) and no GFE (which doesn't work for me).
    Toftt and went ahead and saw her for a half hour just a couple hours ago will write a proper report later tonight if I have time but she gets 2 thumbs up from me she is sexy as fuck, her pussy is as pretty and tight as it looks in the photos, she wouldn't let me taste it which I didn't like but she is a sweet southern girl doesn't have the California ***** in her like so many of the ones from here do.

  14. #2846

    Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by BearD  [View Original Post]
    I was interested too but she replied 100 160 300 (seems normal) and no GFE (which doesn't work for me).
    I went and saw her yesterday. She has a spinner body to die for and is beautiful and friendly, pics are accurate and her youthful body is tight. But she also has some of the strictest rules I have come across. I think it was worth the 100 for a quickie, just to be with such a lovely lady and the fantasies I can conjure up in that regard. You would be very hard pressed to find another lady that beautiful at that price. But yeah, service was very sterile. She was working Roosevelt in NC between dates if you want to see her first hand.

  15. #2845
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213
    Quote Originally Posted by AverageChump  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/55640287/

    I absolutely love very skinny girls and this one is right up my alley! Doing some research seems she has been in the game for a while mostly out of Alabama and Atlanta but has done some tours it seems. I found multiple numbers she has used tons of pics and videos but none of them seem to have any damn reviews. This seems odd to me. So someone please tell me something good about this girl and I'll book the appointment as soon as I read it!
    I was interested too but she replied 100 160 300 (seems normal) and no GFE (which doesn't work for me).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape