High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 282 of 472 FirstFirst ... 182 232 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 332 382 ... LastLast
Results 4,216 to 4,230 of 7068
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2853
    Senior Member


    Posts: 461
    Quote Originally Posted by AverageChump  [View Original Post]
    Saw her today curious as to these strict rules you are referring besides no DATY which is quite common now a days.
    Did she allow bareback? There are some providers that will go bare, but not be GFE. Personally BBFS is better than GFE.

  2. #2852
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPornDawger  [View Original Post]
    I think I took one for the team on this one:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/55635651/

    Lovely bbw about 5'5.

    Started with a BBBJ to get me up and going. She can DT and suck like a Dyson vacuum cleaner. Almost lost it. She will not allow CIM or facials.

    She will allow bareback for 2.

    I was there for a qv, pop and stop.

    Will I return, maybe if I'm desperate.

    Good luck fellas.
    Wow does this chick have a missing arm?! What was her rate for the QV without bare?

  3. #2851

    Becky (was drawn to her cute face)

    I think I took one for the team on this one:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/55635651/

    Lovely bbw about 5'5.

    Started with a BBBJ to get me up and going. She can DT and suck like a Dyson vacuum cleaner. Almost lost it. She will not allow CIM or facials.

    She will allow bareback for 2.

    I was there for a qv, pop and stop.

    Will I return, maybe if I'm desperate.

    Good luck fellas.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dc265d9b6ecd59afd4f8fac63532a88c_f.jpg‎   fab7edb3b461486933fcdbc32ed881f0_f.jpg‎   1b94672f06f247fbec476089f47ac061_f.jpg‎  

  4. #2850

    Tasty / Tanya

    Has anybody seen Tasty / Tanya.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3149093

  5. #2849

    Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by AverageChump  [View Original Post]
    Saw her today curious as to these strict rules you are referring besides no DATY which is quite common now a days.
    Don't want to get graphic, but no touching below, no kissing even on the body. Basically anything other than sticking it in CFS was off limits. It went beyond non-GFE and just being safe. On the plus side, my god she has a body you can only dream of, and she did let me pound away to my hearts content. At the price, I would definitely repeat, but guys should know if they want any intimacy at all, it isn't going to be there. Very nice lady though for sure.

  6. #2848
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterPeter99  [View Original Post]
    I went and saw her yesterday. She has a spinner body to die for and is beautiful and friendly, pics are accurate and her youthful body is tight. But she also has some of the strictest rules I have come across. I think it was worth the 100 for a quickie, just to be with such a lovely lady and the fantasies I can conjure up in that regard. You would be very hard pressed to find another lady that beautiful at that price. But yeah, service was very sterile. She was working Roosevelt in NC between dates if you want to see her first hand
    Saw her today curious as to these strict rules you are referring besides no DATY which is quite common now a days.

  7. #2847
    Quote Originally Posted by BearD  [View Original Post]
    I was interested too but she replied 100 160 300 (seems normal) and no GFE (which doesn't work for me).
    Toftt and went ahead and saw her for a half hour just a couple hours ago will write a proper report later tonight if I have time but she gets 2 thumbs up from me she is sexy as fuck, her pussy is as pretty and tight as it looks in the photos, she wouldn't let me taste it which I didn't like but she is a sweet southern girl doesn't have the California ***** in her like so many of the ones from here do.

  8. #2846

    Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by BearD  [View Original Post]
    I was interested too but she replied 100 160 300 (seems normal) and no GFE (which doesn't work for me).
    I went and saw her yesterday. She has a spinner body to die for and is beautiful and friendly, pics are accurate and her youthful body is tight. But she also has some of the strictest rules I have come across. I think it was worth the 100 for a quickie, just to be with such a lovely lady and the fantasies I can conjure up in that regard. You would be very hard pressed to find another lady that beautiful at that price. But yeah, service was very sterile. She was working Roosevelt in NC between dates if you want to see her first hand.

  9. #2845
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213
    Quote Originally Posted by AverageChump  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/55640287/

    I absolutely love very skinny girls and this one is right up my alley! Doing some research seems she has been in the game for a while mostly out of Alabama and Atlanta but has done some tours it seems. I found multiple numbers she has used tons of pics and videos but none of them seem to have any damn reviews. This seems odd to me. So someone please tell me something good about this girl and I'll book the appointment as soon as I read it!
    I was interested too but she replied 100 160 300 (seems normal) and no GFE (which doesn't work for me).

  10. #2844
    Quote Originally Posted by DBass888  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    Just wanted to see what the intel was like on providers with really big fake tits. Busty holly is now retired and I know lilyddd does anyone know any providers with huge fake tits? Thanks in advance.
    Syren Wylde https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...861/9285170231.

    I've been very tempted a few times but ultimately O-Side is too damn far for me.

  11. #2843

    Anyone have info on this please

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/55640287/

    I absolutely love very skinny girls and this one is right up my alley! Doing some research seems she has been in the game for a while mostly out of Alabama and Atlanta but has done some tours it seems. I found multiple numbers she has used tons of pics and videos but none of them seem to have any damn reviews. This seems odd to me. So someone please tell me something good about this girl and I'll book the appointment as soon as I read it!

  12. #2842

    New Busty young smoking hot Blasian

    Hello all Toftt again and saw a new Blasian that just started this line of work. She is going by the name Heaven which is very fitting because she is an freaking angel!

    Here is a link -.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/55601249/

    For some reason people tell me they can't find phone numbers on that site so to make it easy for you 8 five8-2 six7-0XXX.

    Like I said this sexy ass Blasian is fresh 19 years old big natural D breast skinny bubble butt and her personality is amazing. Everything was covered which was a real bummer she did offer to go BBBJ but wanted 2 x the donation which by the way was.

    $160 for half.

    $200 for 1 hour.

    $400 for 1 hour with BBBJ.

    Her CBJ was decent I really don't like getting sucked off while wearing a stupid condom so it only lasted long enough to get hard and I was ready to fuck that young pussy. She told me she had a baby 5 months ago never would have known she was really tight. Missionary and cowgirl watching those tittes bouncing is a heavenly sight, and doggy with that cute little ass of hers yum. I always try to slip a finger in the ass during doggy you know to test the whole "no Greek" thing just about all of them post now a days but this one really wasn't having it LOL. Too bad. She talks to you a lot shares personal things about herself asks you personal things really takes an interest in you like she wants to know you not just take your money. It's a nice change from what I am used to.

    She doesn't work every day and I won't lie I don't think she will be in the game for very long so I would run to this one quickly I am ready to book another meeting and just saw her yesterday LOL.

  13. #2841

    Big fake tits

    Hi,

    Just wanted to see what the intel was like on providers with really big fake tits. Busty holly is now retired and I know lilyddd does anyone know any providers with huge fake tits? Thanks in advance.

  14. #2840
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovable  [View Original Post]
    Looks like your grandma, CBJ. Not worth it.
    She's definitely someone's grandma. There is no way that lady is 40 years old.

  15. #2839
    Looks like your grandma, CBJ. Not worth it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape