Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11039
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMarigold  [View Original Post]
    How often do you get BBBJ vs. CBJ with the Airport Asians?
    I don't usually get any BJ. The menu is open so I prefer other items.

  2. #11038

    Airport Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by HoeRyda  [View Original Post]
    First, pics never accurate for these groups. Service always good and price the same. I've been seeing them a lot over past few years and they always deliver but never the girls in the pics
    How often do you get BBBJ vs. CBJ with the Airport Asians?

  3. #11037
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDave343  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Just wondering if y'all have any good details on any girls from or near Stanly County. I am on the west side of the county so Midland and east charlotte would work as well.

    Thanks in advance.

    Long time lurker first time poster.
    Please DM me if needed.

  4. #11036

    Airport Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanik365  [View Original Post]
    I believe the ad is real and she's probably a real working girl. However, dollars to donuts that's not her real pics.

    Did you ask for verification pics? Did ask for reviews or references?
    First, pics never accurate for these groups. Service always good and price the same. I've been seeing them a lot over past few years and they always deliver but never the girls in the pics.

  5. #11035

    Ad is legit. But.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlimFlam  [View Original Post]
    This ad looks fake. Nobody says the won't block calls. That's a big tell in my book, and then there are many little examples of odd language usage.
    Not the girl you'll see, as think it is part of the same Asian girls that are posting all over and are at the days inn on little rock (they have many numbers), when ask about the girl on the post you get told they have a new girl today, but still not bad at all!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails H3j_wnGJh76njUIJ6Y1UUQRHGxBeyGx6kOEdKnTkrCi938lyqphryQiFgRrA65yFNpkdnM7wdkxC2GxCdZdxUA.jpg‎  

  6. #11034

    Stanly County

    Hey guys,

    Just wondering if y'all have any good details on any girls from or near Stanly County. I am on the west side of the county so Midland and east charlotte would work as well.

    Thanks in advance.

    Long time lurker first time poster.

  7. #11033

    Not legit

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSlammer  [View Original Post]
    I normally hate those "is this one legit" questions. But this one responds to texts and answers my questions. Not a bot. Also gave me a legit address. Price seems to be in the right ball park. Claims the photos are legit. But come on. Got to be too good to be true.

    I can't be the only one who was curious.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...a/291154952780
    This ad looks fake. Nobody says the won't block calls. That's a big tell in my book, and then there are many little examples of odd language usage.

  8. #11032

    Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSlammer  [View Original Post]
    I normally hate those "is this one legit" questions. But this one responds to texts and answers my questions. Not a bot. Also gave me a legit address. Price seems to be in the right ball park. Claims the photos are legit. But come on. Got to be too good to be true.

    I can't be the only one who was curious.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...a/291154952780
    I believe the ad is real and she's probably a real working girl. However, dollars to donuts that's not her real pics.

    Did you ask for verification pics? Did ask for reviews or references?

  9. #11031

    Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by FlimFlam  [View Original Post]
    I saw Jade recently and I would recommend her. Her pics are a good representation, but she might be a little better looking in person. She is a little plump but in a good way, not too jiggly and not full of cellulitis. Communication was good and her incall was clean and did not reek of smoke. During the session she was cooperative and didn't clock watch CBJ, Mish, doggy and lazy dog to finish. Her menu seems pretty limited and everything covered, which is fine by me but may not suit all tastes. Rates were 100/150/240 if I recall. No big signs of demons, so all in all a good visit.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/901957473487
    Quote Originally Posted by LongBallLarry3  [View Original Post]
    Had to chime in on this one. I had a great dream with this lady a few months ago.
    2 months ago, I had a good time with her as both of you. My review was similar to FlimFlam. Pics are legit, no sign of demons, and she is not a clock watcher. If I wasn't head over heels with my precious Italian, Jade would be my regular.

  10. #11030
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSlammer  [View Original Post]
    I normally hate those "is this one legit" questions. But this one responds to texts and answers my questions. Not a bot. Also gave me a legit address. Price seems to be in the right ball park. Claims the photos are legit. But come on. Got to be too good to be true.

    I can't be the only one who was curious.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...a/291154952780
    If its legit those are not the pics of who you will see. I would expect a "ohh I just need a deposit and I can come get you" when you got there, but it is possible it is just an asian place advertising more directly. It then won't be independent and definitely not those girls, also probably won't do the services they list or agree to.

  11. #11029

    Why, just go to AMP

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSlammer  [View Original Post]
    I normally hate those "is this one legit" questions. But this one responds to texts and answers my questions. Not a bot. Also gave me a legit address. Price seems to be in the right ball park. Claims the photos are legit. But come on. Got to be too good to be true.

    I can't be the only one who was curious.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...a/291154952780
    If you want that, just go to one of the AMPs.

  12. #11028
    I'm curious whether it'll be her or her Mom, or her GrandMa who'll meet. I'm sure the pictures are legit; but she may not be the one you'll see?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSlammer  [View Original Post]
    I normally hate those "is this one legit" questions. But this one responds to texts and answers my questions. Not a bot. Also gave me a legit address. Price seems to be in the right ball park. Claims the photos are legit. But come on. Got to be too good to be true.

    I can't be the only one who was curious.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...a/291154952780

  13. #11027

  14. #11026

    Asian

    I normally hate those "is this one legit" questions. But this one responds to texts and answers my questions. Not a bot. Also gave me a legit address. Price seems to be in the right ball park. Claims the photos are legit. But come on. Got to be too good to be true.

    I can't be the only one who was curious.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...a/291154952780

  15. #11025
    Quote Originally Posted by Randypa  [View Original Post]
    I have visited Veronica 3 times. Always looked classy. She's thick with long blonde hair and C sized breast. She's friendly and a little bit shy. Her rate for a qv is. 80 and she is well worth the donation. She was a GFE for me and yes I will she her again! She is classy and not trashy please treat her well.
    Do you have a link?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape