Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,191 to 14,205 of 26406
-
11-05-20 19:44 #12216Senior Member

Posts: 48Cherry Pie
Has anyone seen Cherry pie NM.
-
11-05-20 14:52 #12215Senior Member

Posts: 253I see she deleted the pic that showed her (fairly nasty) teeth.
Originally Posted by DanMadison
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-20 14:14 #12214Senior Member

Posts: 321I didn't get the bare vibe. She quoted me "no less than 160" for hh. And sent a spread pic (beaver shot! LOL!) from the same photo shoot. But not on the ad.
Originally Posted by Wenceslas
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-20 14:11 #12213Senior Member

Posts: 198Thanks for the information. I do not send any photos.
Originally Posted by DanMadison
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-20 13:21 #12212Senior Member

Posts: 733Ultra GFE?
That include BBFSCIP?
Originally Posted by DanMadison
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-20 12:52 #12211Senior Member

Posts: 65523 yr old
Recently texted her. Incall at private residence in Cudahy.
Originally Posted by Outfishing
[View Original Post]
Offered ultra GFE (no anal) for 260 then agreed for 200 hr.
Asked for verification pic but replied no thanks and blocked me.
-
11-05-20 11:37 #12210Senior Member

Posts: 19823 year old
Thanks in advance. Does anybody know anything about this one? https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/454928824041.
-
11-05-20 11:13 #12209Regular Member

Posts: 7Never mind. I now see that she posts several ads with different phone numbers and pictures - - obviously a scammer!
Originally Posted by LateNighters
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-20 17:34 #12208Regular Member

Posts: 7Anyone have a good report for Alex?
Wondering if anyone has any info for this STG provider?
I searched here but didn't find anything.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/659225394522
-
11-04-20 10:01 #12207Senior Member

Posts: 203That's not
That's not sommer / jessica. And last I knew sommer was clean.
Originally Posted by Pelotero1924
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-20 00:25 #12206Senior Member

Posts: 656Sommer aka Avian aka Jessica
Stay away. Heavy drug user.
Originally Posted by MilTown151
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-20 00:14 #12205Banned Member

Posts: 16Yes what does the out list mean.
Originally Posted by MilwaukeeGuyy
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-20 23:34 #12204Senior Member

Posts: 299Avian
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...8/882494128662
Does anyone have any info on this one?
-
11-03-20 22:02 #12203Senior Member

Posts: 324No
No, I know OOJ personally and I was warned about Russian Jess. I talking about the girl in the link. Ivy.
Originally Posted by HanginBalls
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-20 21:59 #12202Senior Member

Posts: 324No.
From what she told me she lives on the north side of Milwaukee.
Originally Posted by EddiesPickle
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





