Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,391 to 12,405 of 17740
-
11-04-20 12:39 #5350Senior Member

Posts: 126Cinnamon
Anyone saw this one? Wondering if she's real.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...tcall/34651812
-
11-04-20 08:33 #5349Senior Member

Posts: 687Bree
Pegging is her specialty now. It's mentioned in both ads.
Originally Posted by AceChase
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/bree2x
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...235/3145004213
-
11-04-20 08:05 #5348Senior Member

Posts: 88Roxi
Did not see her but chatted thru text. Was quoted 100/150/200 and she is in Ballwin available in the evenings, which doesn't work for me. Seemed friendly and quick to respond, but that's all I know.
Originally Posted by StlGamerDude
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-20 00:42 #5347Senior Member

Posts: 445Thanks for review. How's her look, rough or similar to her pics?
Originally Posted by Ekim1976
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-20 23:12 #5346Senior Member

Posts: 307Roxi
Anyone seen her?
https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...t/769719392790
Not sure I like that she posted the pics with phone numbers overlaying them. Makes it hard to image search them. Ad doesn't strike any warning bells.
-
11-03-20 21:43 #5345Senior Member

Posts: 445Does she offer FS, and take new clients?
Originally Posted by Ominous
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-20 21:00 #5344Senior Member

Posts: 553https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/55662444/
Originally Posted by AceChase
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-20 20:38 #5343Senior Member

Posts: 94Tavia is among the best in stl. My only complaint is that I finally had time to schedule a session with her this week and now because of this forum she'll probably be busier this week.
Originally Posted by LeaveMWet
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-20 20:23 #5342Senior Member

Posts: 527Lilly.
Seen her over the weekend. She seems like a nice lady but it was an ok experience for me. I wasn't really into her. The over the top moaning was a hurry up. She had a condom. So no big deal there. For the price I would rather go elsewhere.
-
11-03-20 15:45 #5341Senior Member

Posts: 133Tavia
One of the HOTTEST in StL.
Originally Posted by ChrisHansen92
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-20 15:37 #5340Senior Member

Posts: 319Who is Lily anyway? Does anybody have links to this person?
Originally Posted by Qrout
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-20 15:21 #5339Senior Member

Posts: 103MG Valentina
I met her the last time she was here. She is little above petite, cute, soft skin, very GFE, vocal, enthusiastic, and I had a good time. I would go see again.
Originally Posted by StevenHyde
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-20 14:57 #5338Senior Member

Posts: 418Bree
Hey all, I tried searching for a link to Bree's ad (on here and on LC) but nothing comes up. Does anyone have a link so I can make sure to Avoid Avoid instead of falling for the trap of the "hot girl, terrible service" like Kristina?
-
11-03-20 12:31 #5337Senior Member

Posts: 134I'm not sure if I'm following all this but I'm interested in seeing her. Are you sharing her contact info? If not, besides SA, where would I go to find it? Sorry if this is just another monger trying to get at her. You've really talked her up and I'm curious to see if she's worth the hype.
Originally Posted by Aiming
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the reports tho.
-
11-03-20 10:48 #5336Regular Member

Posts: 1Gracy
I am planning to see Gracy after reading your post. Does she offer GFE? Thanks!
Originally Posted by Apache77
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





