Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,906 to 19,920 of 59518
-
11-03-20 22:18 #39613Senior Member

Posts: 40Angel Massage and Chalet
I thought I'd go to my preferred spa tonight and get a nice massage. When I arrived, I saw an Asian woman standing at the end of the shops which I thought was odd. When I go to the spa, they looked closed despite it being on 8:30. I started to pull closer to get a better look, but I saw uncle Leon, (silent N), parked outside the building taking with another one of his colleagues. I decided not to investigate. I then thought I'd try the Ebony place on Spalding, but later you-turned to give Chalet a chance. It's been a while since I visited a K-Mart but I decided to go all in. The lady at the door charged me 70 cover and I ran into a young lady name Sophia. She was really cute, around late 20's to early 30's. After giving me a table shower, she started the massage and ask what I wanted. Like I said, new the the K-Mart experience and I told her I'd like everything. She told me 4 fiftes and I visited the ATM for $$. The experience was alright, like I said, she was really cute and she has had some work done, I noticed an her after market rack. But she didn't perform really well and her clothing was the only thing tight. Also, her lip service was masked off and the back door was locked. I don't think I'll try again. With that performance, I think I'll visit an apartment. The entire experience was about 30 minutes. I really hope Angel is not closed, I really wanted a good massage.
-
11-03-20 20:53 #39612Senior Member

Posts: 62Golden Foot and Body, Chamblee
Right behind the Pig and Chik place. Not really the nicest place and right next to a busy goodwill dropoff place.
Have seen Patricia twice over the last few months. She is beautiful, has a slender body, and great English. Both times I have seen her, she has been totally legit. Her massage skills are top notch. She wears a real leather skirt / dress that is freaking awesome when she straddled my head and my legs for the back massage. She gives a pretty strong massage.
Doubt if anything else is available for me; however, I will keep going because of how good the massage is, how beautiful she looks, and the convo is pretty nice.
She said that she was an actress / singer back in China so she may have some deep pockets supporting her.
If anyone has experience with her, do share or send a PM.
-
11-03-20 19:30 #39611Senior Member

Posts: 141Take the pepsi challenge. What store should we go to and when so I can prove I'm not oldti. Craziness. I could think of a few stores that know him and I. If I'm oldti, I buy. If I'm not you buy.
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]
Pm me, I'm always available.
Yestheydo.
-
11-03-20 19:24 #39610Senior Member

Posts: 141I have slept with thousands of women and I don't always pay for that. Its been 90 plus percent Asian since 1990. Married to a Japanese, Korean, and Chinese. And please stop with the oldti talk. Night I've pm with you and realise you were not hitting some of the girls I'm hitting and want to and don't believe I am. I digress LOL. I had sex with a new girl today in lawrenceville. Was it 3001,4001, or 5001. LOL. I can't count that hi but I can still get it up.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
Yestheydo.
-
11-03-20 15:38 #39609Regular Member

Posts: 7Ebony Health Spa
Curious about this one myself. It was in Lilburn as of last week and I was surprised to see it had moved. Looks like it's now part of a larger "event" space.
Originally Posted by TJones0685
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-20 13:49 #39608Banned Member

Posts: 13634It's weird that Sue is so popular. Her massage skills are lacking and "other" skills aren't very good either.
Originally Posted by NinerSeries
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-20 13:16 #39607Senior Member

Posts: 104If my dick isn't at least rubbing up against her pussy by the 3rd visit, then I move on to the next prospect. I agree with you on that.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-20 13:14 #39606Senior Member

Posts: 104How would you know?
Originally Posted by Oldti
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-20 23:44 #39605Senior Member

Posts: 4061Hit up F I B around 9:30. Nothing happening. Only 3 SW (all white): the old white one that you always see who you think is Star but isn't (standing on top of the hill by Starship), bow legged Boston (on Fredrick and F I C), and there was a WSW in Valero on the slots surrounded by 2 black guys. Did my usual 2 stroll arounds sand left. Texted beggar Misty who shockingly texted me back but I was home and on the couch by the time she wanted me to come pick her up.
Oops sorry y’all wrong thread. Been a very long day.
-
11-02-20 23:19 #39604Regular Member

Posts: 10Origin
Went looking for my favorite Sue at Origin on Sunday afternoon. She greeted me but said someone literally just walked in before me and booked for 90 min. Tried to leave but she insisted that I try Lisa. I'm guessing early 40.6/10. Massage was painful. The massage was freaking bipolar. She goes back and forth from burying her knuckles into my back to soft sliding with her nails to get the tingling going. Her massage actually hurts but I toughed it out. I was getting angry at the painful massage up until she started teasing the boys. Her tease game is the best I have ever had. She actually massaged the taint and hole! Holy hell! HE was magnificent after that. I unloaded like a fountain of youth. I only wish she went a finger deep in the hole during the stroke. Only $ out the door with no question or comment. Happy hunting, gents.
-
11-02-20 22:20 #39603Douchebag

Posts: 344Well well
It looks like you guys are getting the oldt treatment LOL.
-
11-02-20 21:29 #39602Banned Member

Posts: 13634Get up to the 3-5 k of fucking Asians / providers and then perhaps have an opinion. Post those first 15-20 years of your experiences and, if legit, mongers will latch on. I'm being positive and hoping you can step up to the plate.
Originally Posted by YesTheyDo
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-20 19:53 #39601Senior Member

Posts: 141If the magic doesn't happen in visit 1 or 2 it won't happen in my experience. I'm not talking about any shop. I'm just speaking from 20 years of experience. Although I've always enjoyed Kaina when I have the time to get up that way.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
Yestheydo.
-
11-02-20 18:07 #39600Banned Member

Posts: 13634I also like finding girls who normally don't offer much up front, but I limit any girl to 2-3 visits max. Any more time is a waste and a hustle game, IMO. Take the Kaina girls as the ultimate hustle game right now. No serious massage, just game on with the cock tease, flip, bra up for access, accelerated HJ, quick clean up and out the door. The hour will pass quickly because you probably won't get the full hour once you bust.
Originally Posted by Sbaset
[View Original Post]
Fun for the quick gun, but I prefer a nice, slower massage and handy to fill the entire hour.
-
11-02-20 13:19 #39599Senior Member

Posts: 104I don't like soft-pitch home runs at all. I like putting in the AB's and getting FS from the girls that normally don't offer it up front. It's the thrill of the chase for me. To each his own though.
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




