Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 963 of 1904 FirstFirst ... 463 863 913 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 1013 1063 1463 ... LastLast
Results 14,431 to 14,445 of 28550
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14120
    That video is deleted. Are there any others?

    I saw her 2 months ago, everything covered and didn't take my mask off. Her number's disconnected and like like she hasn't posted an ad in a while.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronny770  [View Original Post]
    I ran across a porn she shot. Looks like she did it years ago, I would imagine her skills is way better then what she did in this video. I always wanted to see her but the BBFS reviews made me think twice.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/53314969/

    https://www.xvideos.com/video5767332...een_sucks_dick

  2. #14119

    Black Reply Back aka Nae

    Quote Originally Posted by Kusto  [View Original Post]
    Hey I post here every once in a while. Last time it was a stud that I didn't know was on list cralwr. This time I have a small petite black from tagged. Says she needs 60 to cover her room. I can't do nothing for her today, I got my hands full with a tagged chic already.
    She hit me back saying come thru for some head only thing she replied with that same facial pick, nobody photos. I don't think she police but I'm sceptical when the only thing on the plate is head. Anybody got body photos of this so-called woman?

  3. #14118

    Horrible Provider! Never again

    Long time lurker, first time poster. Never felt the need to post before but damn this was bad This! She doesn't deserve another penny from anyone and why'all deserve to know so you can steer clear of her.

    This was legit the worst service I've ever experienced. Doesn't give head, and tries to up charge you for her friend who is morbidly obese to do it for her. Oh yeah, did I mention that she has a morbidly obese friend who just stayed in the room and smoked a cigarette? Jesus Christ man. She also is definitely chubbier than in her pics and I can see why she doesn't show her face.

    Only does mish, and doesn't even pretend to mildly enjoy it, actively hating it. She also had a fucking splint on her leg (which she claims is from trying to do a split but I don't believe that as far as I could throw her) so that wasn't attractive. She also wouldn't even take her dress completely off.

    Not even worth a dime. Never again! Steer clear.

    I tried to leave a comment on listcrawler warning people to stay away (she has 2 good reviews? WTF? But I bet she'll report it as harassment or something. Worst experience I've ever had and I hope no other fools like me get tricked into this. I honestly should have just said "keep the money" (60 QV) and left.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....anta/55621718/

  4. #14117
    Quote Originally Posted by GingerLookin27  [View Original Post]
    I figured.

    I was asking to hear it from the people here..
    They're been reviewed here. That's what I mean. Do a search.

  5. #14116
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by MrZ83  [View Original Post]
    I live in TN and unfortunately the talent is awful around here. I'm looking for a really hot Asian provider but no massage parlors. Any suggestions would be much appreciated, thanks.
    I haven't seen any hot Asian independents around here in a long time.

  6. #14115
    Senior Member


    Posts: 274

    Any really hot Asians in the area??

    I live in TN and unfortunately the talent is awful around here. I'm looking for a really hot Asian provider but no massage parlors. Any suggestions would be much appreciated, thanks.

  7. #14114
    Quote Originally Posted by PlaidRetina  [View Original Post]
    All of these providers have been reviewed multiple times. May want to spend 15 minutes and hit the search button.
    I figured.

    I was asking to hear it from the people here.

    Thanks,

    Ginger.

  8. #14113

    STD Panel Test

    Quote Originally Posted by Ozymandias  [View Original Post]
    "Paperwork" would be a negative STD panel.

    Presumably then you can blow loads up her holes. Presumably.

    (I often wonder how one could make STD results "official", like do you have them notarized? Is there a national database to check against? How is this not easy to just fake? I've never done this kind of verification to bareback, so I myself don't know. Anyone?).

    O.
    Some doctors have a online platform to report lab results to patients where you'd need to log in. My doctor does anyways and that way there's a record. I'm assuming she'd like to see something of that nature. I've shared results this way with "babies" so she may be thinking this. If you're getting tested at clinics where you're not a regular patient then this won't be an option.

  9. #14112

    Paperwork

    Quote Originally Posted by UsMale69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this one, especially her BBBJ skills? What does she mean by 'paperwork'?

    https://atlanta.skipthegames.com/fem...l/638187909743
    Paperwork means you were tested for std's / sti's & are clean.

  10. #14111
    Quote Originally Posted by UsMale69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this one, especially her BBBJ skills? What does she mean by 'paperwork'?

    https://atlanta.skipthegames.com/fem...l/638187909743
    "Paperwork" would be a negative STD panel.

    Presumably then you can blow loads up her holes. Presumably.

    (I often wonder how one could make STD results "official", like do you have them notarized? Is there a national database to check against? How is this not easy to just fake? I've never done this kind of verification to bareback, so I myself don't know. Anyone?).

    O.

  11. #14110

    Marie

    Anyone have any experience with this one, especially her BBBJ skills? What does she mean by 'paperwork'?

    https://atlanta.skipthegames.com/fem...l/638187909743

  12. #14109

    Down the drain.

    Quote Originally Posted by Clone777  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her twice, once about 2 years ago at an apartment in Norcross and then about 5 months ago in Peach tree corners. I had a similar but not quite the same experience more recently. She got up to answer the door mid way through. It freaked me the fuck out to be honest, I had gotten halfway redressed ready to write this visit off. Somehow it was all fine and somehow I got back ready and we finished. BTW both visits with her were BBFSCIP and I think the first visit was. 8 and more recently. 5, I've considered seeing her again because she was clean, super small / tight and really a great creampie minus the drama. Given your review I think I'll pass on another try.
    She was my regular go to girl for 4 or 5 years. We had a lot a lot of fun and felt we had a good chemistry. Even got to know her handler LOL. But just recently I think she got linked up with a new crew / handler, got hooked on those percocets and everything went downhill. The last time I saw her she was off and managed to run off with my money. It's a shame such a good girl can get turned out like that. From what I've been reading is that she been doing this with a lot of frequency.

  13. #14108
    Quote Originally Posted by GingerLookin27  [View Original Post]
    Anyone here have experience with these ones or their "friends"?

    Might as well ask around.

    https://atlanta.skipthegames.com/fem...i/440332886082

    https://atlanta.skipthegames.com/fem...o/537370844963

    https://atlanta.skipthegames.com/fem...8/466891582647

    Thanks,

    Ginger.
    All of these providers have been reviewed multiple times. May want to spend 15 minutes and hit the search button.

  14. #14107

  15. #14106

    Info?

    Anybody seen her, know about her skills when it comes to oral and her attitude? I'm looking for a regular for just BBBJ and she quoted a very affordable rate so I'm trying to see if she's worth seeing before she gets big headed like the rest and wants 300 for a qv BBBJ or some goofy shit like that.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/55609938/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape