Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 14,656 to 14,670 of 28087
-
11-03-20 14:20 #13432Senior Member

Posts: 479So you saw this?
Originally Posted by Covid2020
[View Original Post]
https://www.reddit.com/r/sandiego/co...ego_halloween/
Hopefully you got to see a few body painted booty ladies.
Unfortunately SD may go into the Purple tier.
-
11-03-20 02:45 #13431Senior Member

Posts: 37Closure coming soon?
I think SD county will have lock down again soon. Was in downtown around 11 PM on Saturday night, wanted to checkout the Halloween crowd, to no surprise ton's of people (though a lot less than last year) were roaming talking without masks and no one was giving a fk. To my surprise there weren't any cops at any of the intersection I guess they didn't want to get the virus. Saw a truck doing donut's in the middle of the intersection on the gas lamp st near tipsycrow, crazzzy times. I guess we better get out fix this week and horde on the contacts.
-
11-02-20 22:14 #13430Senior Member

Posts: 479Googling the number, a name comes up of someone in a different profession besides the oldest one. I have seen that another time and when I asked, I was told she was legit. IDK if someone just got issued a phone number that had a history or if it is a similar situation.
Originally Posted by SoonerSooner23
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-20 22:00 #13429Senior Member

Posts: 479Which one of you guys was flushing the condom down the toilet?
After hearing many a tale of the legendary Pine, I decided to stop by. Windows were dark and I couldn't tell if it was open. Saw a hand written sign on the door. Figured it might be closed due to Covid. Got closer and the sign stated it was due to plumbing issues.
Stopped by Adult Emporium. They appear to have lots of customers one of the "dancers" was waiting outside the peep booths. Decided against getting a show.Last edited by NudeBeachPerv; 11-02-20 at 22:09. Reason: spelling
-
11-02-20 20:25 #13428Regular Member

Posts: 23Tasty / Tanya
Has anybody seen Tasty / Tanya.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3149093
-
11-02-20 15:36 #13427Regular Member

Posts: 17Touch of Health. Escondido
I was afforded another opportunity to visit a new location, A Touch of Health in Escondido Sunday afternoon.
Mamasan welcomed me, took my temperature, had me sign in (with my new name and contact info) and asked me to use some hand sanitizer.
I enter the empty room and start to slowly undress. I haven't seen a single girl yet and didn't want to completely disrobe blindly. Kelly slid into the room with me. She was Latina, about 5'5", a little chubby but cute, young, and curved in good ways.
Face down, I got a gloved dry backrub. It was. Ok? But my standards for a backrub at these places are low. I ran my hand up and down her tights covered leg, reached under the skirt and discovered crotchless tights. I thought it was unusual and hoped we wouldn't be doing FS through that opening.
We did.
On the flip, asked for a Benjamin on top of the $50 for hhr.
CBJ.
Clothes never came off. CFNM.
CFS.
RCG.
Woof.
Standing mish.
I asked to see the boobies, she popped them out the top. Natural C cup I think, but she was mostly clothed and laying down.
Finished. No hot towel. Just a quick assist on the condom and a squirt of sanitizer.
Besides all of the above, she kept her distance. Total bummer she couldn't / wouldn't get nude. She said if it weren't for covid she would be much more affectionate.
Will probably not return. At least until after covid.
-
11-02-20 10:06 #13426Senior Member

Posts: 215Have tried twice with NO results
They just advertise in erotic places for attention, me thinks!
Originally Posted by BigDawgKev
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-20 09:47 #13425Regular Member

Posts: 19Larger city than San Diego on the east coast, FS. Ranged from being 30 mins to hour depending on time and place. Don't get me wrong, the providers at MRC and Lusk are high calibre, but the providers at the places on the EC were mostly in their mid-20's and some very talented. The setup is also better. All business is done at the counter as opposed to with the provider, a shower is available for before and after, and the services were generally better. San Diego has newer construction accommodations but service is more YMMV, higher possibility of being short-staffed (at least at MRC and Lusk), and the cost is quite high.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-20 06:54 #13424Senior Member

Posts: 37Info!
Does anyone know where Nancy from KS spa went to. She was very enthusiastic kinky and gave good massage. Any info on where about appreciated or anyone with the same attitude.
-
11-02-20 01:27 #13423Regular Member

Posts: 11Mayflower Spa in Escondido
Anyone have intel on this place? From what I've seen and read it seems like there is only a massage to be had but anyone have experience with a HE here?
-
11-01-20 23:05 #13422Senior Member

Posts: 160Actually my standards are very high and I'm very experienced both here and abroad. It sounds as if your problem is your attitude, these ladies are people to.
Originally Posted by LordD
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-20 20:34 #13421Senior Member

Posts: 204I've never requested a refund, but this hobby is a very YMMV with these providers. The first time I met Emma, she was passionate and provided GFE, but the second time it seemed like it was rushed and she might have had another appt lined up after me. It takes me too long to go in the bag since it reduces feeling, but I usually go over time due to covered fun. I usually try other friends to see how they perform and if a connection is made. Some providers at other AMPs have extended menus if they click with you. I wish I could travel more since the best bang for your buck is in foreign lands.
Originally Posted by LordD
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-20 20:30 #13420Senior Member

Posts: 204Last time I went, probably 3 months ago, it was standard $60 hhr and $140 tip. The only negative is provider made me wear a mask the whole time.
Originally Posted by JamulSucks
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-20 19:33 #13419Senior Member

Posts: 58Felicita spa
It looks like felicita spa in Escondido has closed. Does anybody know why? Is there anyplace left in Escondido that is worth while?
-
11-01-20 12:54 #13418Senior Member

Posts: 95What's Pines current quotes? I agree with this to an extent, but tbh I'm never one to stick around after the nut.
Originally Posted by LordD
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





