Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 949 of 1760 FirstFirst ... 449 849 899 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 999 1049 1449 ... LastLast
Results 14,221 to 14,235 of 26398
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12178

    Still coming up blank

    OK, has anyone been with this check? I can't find in the search area. Maybe I'm used the wrong name but she goes by "IVY" and I would like to get some in before I waste more money or have someone steal from me like Jessica did.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/454584381632

  2. #12177

    Preggers

    Quote Originally Posted by HanginBalls  [View Original Post]
    Did you get from that homely looking 34 yr old preggo bbw?
    Seen her about a month ago. Not LEO. She is fat, bigger than pics lead on. She does take direction well and is open to anything. 60 got me in to do what I liked. Busted a load watched her put panties back on without cleaning up, then I left. Probably won't repeat cause it was hard to tell if she is preggo or just fat. Also, I seen her while she was in Racine close to 20 and 94.

  3. #12176

    What kind of service.

    Quote Originally Posted by KaceyAnders  [View Original Post]
    I added Stella Snapchat cause her number wasn't listed she claimed to be in Milwaukee and said I had to buy her premium to be considered and stated she was in Milwaukee then my roommate added her and said he was in Baltimore and low and behold that's where she also claimed to be
    Did you get from that homely looking 34 yr old preggo bbw?

  4. #12175

    Barbie doll (Russian Jess)

    So decided to roll the dice and take the risk and visit her even with reading the last bad review. Let me start off by saying I am so glad I did! I read she lost a lot of weight and looked like a skeleton but definitely was healthy looking so Idk if she gained weight but she looked good and I mean so good! She was very easy to set up a meeting with, very light screening and I was good to go. She answered the door in a sexy little outfit and looked absolutely gorgeous! Setup a hour date and started with a BJ (covered) her head skills are out of this world and couldn't even last 5 minutes and I unloaded my soldiers all over her face. Then we moved on, she's got the prettiest lookin pussy iv personally seen! No blemishes on her lips like reviewed and everything looked perfect to me. Didn't feel rushed and the only girl iv seen that isn't on her phone and actually gets into what she's doing and makes you feel comfortable! She is now my favorite and my number 1. I recommend you see this one before she stops accepting new regulars! https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...l/442692379402.

  5. #12174

    Thick brunette

    This girl is a joke. She is way bigger in person and looks way different in person. Definitely using filter when taking pictures. I walk into room and she's got blood coming down her arm from obvious drug use. There's little cotton balls all over the floor from cooking dope. Bloody towels. I already drove a hour to see her so decided to get a blowjob and look down and she's got little red bumps all over her lips and when playing with her pussy she had little red bumps down there as well. At this point I'm thinking in my head I'm fucked luckily BJ was covered. I called her out on what I saw and immediately took my donation back and left.

    Beware! https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/904461321196.

  6. #12173

    Stella

    I added Stella Snapchat cause her number wasn't listed she claimed to be in Milwaukee and said I had to buy her premium to be considered and stated she was in Milwaukee then my roommate added her and said he was in Baltimore and low and behold that's where she also claimed to be.

    Quote Originally Posted by DewAngel  [View Original Post]
    Nice lady and easy to set up meeting. Nice body and cute face. Small perky tits. You can tell she smokes but it wasnt bad. Limited menu. No kissing and nothing bare except she does allow DATY after like your 2nd meeting with her. She's been reported before but I think she's worth the visits. Very ez on the wallet and never watched the clock. She won't get on top yet or maybe ever. Something about her knees. Maybe a few more times of seeing her or maybe she's saving it for her future lover. My favorite thing about her is she's got a really tight pussy. Give her a try. 80 for a nice visit can't beat that.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/p...c/419678960080

    Been seeing a lot of EROS ladies lately and 300 to 500 per visit. Those girls still use pictures from 10 years ago though and they don't provide anything much better than some local girls. The worst part about these expensive girls is when you assume they provide good services and better menu cause they charge more. Some have reviews others don't. They are hit or miss. I have been blessed to have bang some beautiful women in my life but as of lately busting a nut is all that matters in the end.

    Good luck fellas.
    .

  7. #12172

    Lola Erotic


  8. #12171

    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffDiver17  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if she's L. E. or cool?

    Anyone have any experience?

  9. #12170

    Prego girl


  10. #12169

    Can't seem to do it! Don't know how!

    Quote Originally Posted by KaceyAnders  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a name or link to her add I think I've seen her.
    All pics are fully clothed. Full-figured and kinda homely looking. Looks like she's got a big rack. Number ends with 4388. How was your experience? Wondering if she's L. E. ??

  11. #12168

    Stella and others

    Nice lady and easy to set up meeting. Nice body and cute face. Small perky tits. You can tell she smokes but it wasnt bad. Limited menu. No kissing and nothing bare except she does allow DATY after like your 2nd meeting with her. She's been reported before but I think she's worth the visits. Very ez on the wallet and never watched the clock. She won't get on top yet or maybe ever. Something about her knees. Maybe a few more times of seeing her or maybe she's saving it for her future lover. My favorite thing about her is she's got a really tight pussy. Give her a try. 80 for a nice visit can't beat that.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/p...c/419678960080

    Been seeing a lot of EROS ladies lately and 300 to 500 per visit. Those girls still use pictures from 10 years ago though and they don't provide anything much better than some local girls. The worst part about these expensive girls is when you assume they provide good services and better menu cause they charge more. Some have reviews others don't. They are hit or miss. I have been blessed to have bang some beautiful women in my life but as of lately busting a nut is all that matters in the end.

    Good luck fellas.

  12. #12167

    Pregno

    Quote Originally Posted by HanginBalls  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? She's on STG.
    Do you have a name or link to her add I think I've seen her.

  13. #12166

    34-35 yr old prego from Franklin:

    Anyone seen her? She's on STG.

  14. #12165
    Senior Member


    Posts: 246

    Utr Rose

    May I please have her number? Thank you.

  15. #12164
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    After our session, she told me about this site and asked me if I could leave her a good review. Must be hurting for business with her downhill service and higher prices.
    I reviewed her on this site after making the mistake of seeing her 6 weeks ago or so. Hopefully she'll read these and straighten up her game.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape