Thread: Boston Top Ten
Closed Thread
Results 3,241 to 3,255 of 3380
-
11-02-20 15:02 #140Regular Member

Posts: 21Spring & Mina
Photos of spring are really not accurate. Face-wise can only give a 4. Just wondering can someone comment on how accurate Mina's photos are?
-
11-01-20 21:22 #139Senior Member

Posts: 80Mina
She can deep throat and take a pounding. Best BBBJ I've had in a long time.
-
11-01-20 09:18 #138Senior Member

Posts: 493Silver
She looks like the girl in the 2nd and 4th pics but those pics are really brushed up. She had a dope spinner body with bolt ons and she looks a little older but pretty. We warmed up with a little LFK while exploring her and then hitting the showers. Some rimming and BBBJ preview. Moved into the bedroom and she gave an aggressive BBBJ with good deep throating. I returned the favor with DATY. Hat on and onto mish and she was super tight almost lost it after a couple minutes but held on and busted in CG. IMHO she has Shu and Mina level services so I would definitely repeat!
-
10-31-20 19:52 #137Senior Member

Posts: 268Bbfs
If you're interested in BBFS, please let BTT know that you are. I do every few months. If they realize there's a market for BBFS and extra money to be made, it will happen. Build it and they will come. We need to let them know that there's a market here for BBFS.
I was going to go to Dallas in March of this year to try the BBFS AMPs and to LA in May to try the BBFS escorts. Unfortunately both trips were cancelled due to the current pandemic situation. But if there's no reliable Asian BBFS options in Boston at the end of the pandemic, I'm definitely planning to do both trips. I heard there are BBFS option in Vegas now, I'm hopeful that Boston agencies can start offering BBFS next.
-
10-31-20 03:33 #136Regular Member

Posts: 11Hmm. It was a little less than the k-girls. Silver looked older than the btt girls I had ever experienced.
Originally Posted by Cumisher
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-20 23:55 #135Senior Member

Posts: 151Silver
Been awhile, need to drop a load. Might have to see her tmr. Any reports on her yet.
-
10-29-20 20:05 #134Senior Member

Posts: 493Shu
Shu is awesome man I've lost count on how many times I've seen her. She is always consistent and aims to please. BBBJ and DFK are her forte because she has an amazing tongue. The main event is also great she can take it slow or hard pounding, I like that she doesn't use lube like some others who just drowns in it. Also, she has a chill personality and easy to click with so see her ASAP!
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-20 19:56 #133Senior Member

Posts: 493Yeah it's crazy how many agencies are out there and all the beauties they have. Hopefully when things cool down and money saved up, it's time to hit the west coast! But I got to give BTT love, they have been solid for me so far.
Originally Posted by PaulRew
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-20 15:53 #132Senior Member

Posts: 3853Shu
I still haven't taken the plunge to spend that high value to see her. I am getting close and want to do it as a gift to myself. Every review tells me to do it. Since it's been awhile since I've read about her, can a member share their most recent experience with her? She's supposedly the best out of all the girls with this agency.
-
10-29-20 15:42 #131Senior Member

Posts: 602LA area KGirls
I don't know why I torture myself looking at those sites. I have a whole folder of LAKgirls bookmarked different agencies. There's probably 15 different agencies that I found and I'm sure many I haven't. Taking bookergray as an example they have 14 girls available. And the real kick in the nuts is nine are available for BBFS with an up charge.
Originally Posted by RazGrizace00
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-20 15:12 #130Senior Member

Posts: 493She's out in LA with Booker Gray now https://bookergray.com/bbs/board.php..._id=101&sca=mw.
Originally Posted by Ymch520
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-20 15:06 #129Senior Member

Posts: 354Really ghost
Mica was around with many oher names. Inreported here too. Definitely not recommending. Not even cle to picture.
Originally Posted by BarebakRussian
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-20 21:20 #128Senior Member

Posts: 80Speaking of returning girls
I REALLY miss Luna. Fuuuuuuuuck, she and I connected on so many occasions, and she just made me feel like a king.
-
10-28-20 20:39 #127Regular Member

Posts: 13Saw Shine last year and when I saw her she wasn't that impatient or annoyed, but wasn't necessarily pleasant either. She's definitely not GSE, I'd say more PSE / bossy in a dominating way. And I personally prefer GSE, but after Shine's amazing BBBJ and salad tossing, I don't know if I'd even want to kiss that thinking she does that with most guys. Not sure if other BTT does this, but Shine was the only one that I've experienced that provided the "throne treatment". Sat me down on a toweled armchair, went on her knees, and just went to town on little john, the jewels and propping up my legs for a salad toss. Great experience but haven't really felt the need to repeat all the times she's returned tbh.
Originally Posted by BarebakRussian
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-20 12:49 #126Senior Member

Posts: 742Avoid Spring
Spring's body is not smoking hot by any means. She is a small, thin, petite woman. Her body is not hot by any means.
Originally Posted by Lego19
[View Original Post]
Best thing about her body is she is small and you can pound her out. Her attitude sucks!
She does not like doing this at all. Her BJ is average. On top of she does not put much effort into a meeting and will try to beg off a second go round.
Do not waste your money on her unless you just want to pound out a small, thin girl. She will take it and actually may get into being pounded hard as she did with me.
I would not plan on a good time with her though.

















