Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 681 of 976 FirstFirst ... 181 581 631 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 731 781 ... LastLast
Results 10,201 to 10,215 of 14633
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #4433

    Like Hitting the Lotto

    Was with a girl I know and wanted me to take her to Fluent adult store on pine island road to buy some new shit. She don't like to go along and won't. So she asked me to tag along, and a tagging I am doing. This shit really gets good and if you ever want to go some where for a 3 some or couples, that's the place. Standing there at the counter with this nice chick helping us, and me noticing this other girl looking at us and then comes over. Is that you Thick, holy shit it is Alyssa who posts now as 8 damsel in destress who is staying with a good looking girlfriend in Scum coast. So what kind of a conversation do you start? How's your pussy been etc etc. So we converse a little while and she asks if we want to come over to her place with her girlfriend and me and my lady friend. We look at one another, and junior is about to pop out of my fly. So we both agree, and agree to meet at address she gave us. You can't make this shit up, and to top that off the girl behind the counter says, she gets off at 6 pm and would love a little excitement. Fuck buying lotto tickets, I am headed to Fluent every weekend. So we get to Barbie in Scum coast and get to address and low and behold its a nice house that she is watching for her Aunt and her and her girlfriend come out to greet us. Dam the tits on her girlfriend are as big as Alyssa's. So in we go and these two start jumping on my lady friend, and she is going along with the flow. I am taking pics and grabbing all kinds of pussy and tits at this time, and dam looking good. Ever see 3 pussy's up in the air like your going to fuck them doggie and I am. It's like curtain number 1 and 2 and 3 . I got to write a book on the shit that happens to me and some of my friends. All in all guys a blast of a fucking time, with also round two, and stayed for some finger food and hors d'oeuvres. As they say Make America Great Again, shit it can't get any better then this LOL. Stey well guys and will be seeing you with all the new toys you buy, ciao fellow mongers.

  2. #4432

    Janella NO Show

    Quote Originally Posted by MrHunLow  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys headed back down to ft Myers. Have read some decent feed back on janella in the past. Tried getting in touch last time I was around but couldn't connect.

    Anyone had any recent contact? If so how did she preform and what was damage.

    She's posted on stg under janella.
    Janella is like a bear, she goes into hibernation for a while, tried a few times and no response W T F other nicer pieces of ass around.

  3. #4431

    Ashley

    Done the search and the reviews. Just wondering if anyone has seen her lately.

    Thanks.

    T2 P.

  4. #4430

    Naples

    My plumber saw her about 2 years ago. Said she is very nice, but older than the pics. Only gripe was the room was very dark and he couldn't make out her features, but said she had a great body for her age (40's).

  5. #4429

    Janella

    Hey guys headed back down to ft Myers. Have read some decent feed back on janella in the past. Tried getting in touch last time I was around but couldn't connect.

    Anyone had any recent contact? If so how did she preform and what was damage.

    She's posted on stg under janella 941-208-268*.

  6. #4428

    Hopes of Marie's return

    Quote Originally Posted by RayLatoole  [View Original Post]
    That bikini is sure similar to the previous ads marie used to run. I know she broke her wrist or arm last year and was out of commission for a while. I too hope that she's back in good form!
    And poof, just like that. The ad has been deleted.

  7. #4427

    Thanks for the heads up

    Quote Originally Posted by ThickAndCream9  [View Original Post]
    Sexxxy Lexxxy or preferably Miss Juicy got in touch, and long time no see or hear. Dam I was one of the first to be with her, when she started about 3 years ago coming down from the North central sort of. Chit Chatted and asked if I wanted to come over and see the house and how she decorated it for Hollow ween. Fuck yes, Trick or Treat, and was told always a treat. That's all Junior had to hear and was getting the car keys,. So off we go to norther part of the cape, and nice neighbourhood, and the house is very nice and she keeps the inside impeccable, along with her attire and body. The outfit and the toys are to die for, along with new lighting she has in the bedroom. Speaking of bedroom, always very clean and nice king size bed along with music and toys toys toys. LOL Might I say Sexxxy was dressed in an outfit to die for, and the strings never look so good on a body. Big natural 38 D titties and that pussy freshly shaved, and smelling like Ivory soap 99 and 44 percent pure LOL. O P.S. It floats if you old mongers remember LOL. So let me say it was really a pleasure to converse with her, and her service is really I would say got better, not that it was bad before. Just a lot more comfortable to be with, and shot for round 2, and still popped one for the Gipper LOL Good old Knute. Dam I am still wondering why I didn't repeat on this sooner then now. But let me tell you she is on my must call. If you guys want a real clean place to go, and nice king size bed that is very very clean. Do call and believe me, you will not be disappointed. Later my fellow mongers.
    I will be back in the Cape in two weeks and I'm just going to have to have my friend get in touch with her now. I love PC Crystal but it's a lot easier to get to North Cape than all the way up to PC.

  8. #4426
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotj17  [View Original Post]
    Location is - Incalls / outcalls = Fake.
    I call / outcall can be legit. To me the lack of location indication seems suspect. Also when you do a google search of the phone# provided in the ad points to an stg ad in North Carolina that's been removed. More important is the fact that a face image search on tin eye yields nothing. To me all of the above seem fishy. But one way to find out, toft and report here.

  9. #4425
    Quote Originally Posted by Orch13  [View Original Post]
    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...s/377989430745

    So I got a PM asking about the return of Bob And Marie and I was hopeful that she might be back. This new post on STG sure looks like it's her but there is no phone contact, only an email. I replied with email and have yet to get a reply. The bikini pics look like here and the age being 38 is way off. Hoping that some more great adventures with Bob and Marie are out there and if it's Marie only in the jacuzzi per the ad, I would be all over that even more. Would appreciate any 411 either here or PM.
    That bikini is sure similar to the previous ads marie used to run. I know she broke her wrist or arm last year and was out of commission for a while. I too hope that she's back in good form!

  10. #4424

  11. #4423
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1074

    More Phishing

    Location is - Incalls / outcalls = Fake.

  12. #4422

    Marie. Or not

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...s/377989430745

    So I got a PM asking about the return of Bob And Marie and I was hopeful that she might be back. This new post on STG sure looks like it's her but there is no phone contact, only an email. I replied with email and have yet to get a reply. The bikini pics look like here and the age being 38 is way off. Hoping that some more great adventures with Bob and Marie are out there and if it's Marie only in the jacuzzi per the ad, I would be all over that even more. Would appreciate any 411 either here or PM.

  13. #4421
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    I am with you. I saw here years ago and she was a spinner. Met her a couple months back and walked because she was sickly thin. I know she has many fans who want to white knight for her but people need to be honest so you know exactly what you are getting into. I have been accused of being to critical about some of the providers I come across and reported on recently. I have to laugh because I am amazed that some guys think these girls can keep this $hit confidential. Anyway, I think if anyone takes the time to look my reviews are pretty balanced and I always try to find something good to say about anyone I report on. Yes, I am blunt and honest because that is what I hope to get from other reviewers. This is all about getting info out, both good and bad, so we all have honest expectations. As always, it's a YMMV world and we all have our preferences and different tolerances. Getting off the soapbox now!
    I agree. I saw her a few months ago and she was super skinny then. Stayed because reviews said she was good but IMO wasnt worth the donation of 100 roses. Said my dick was too big for her which is a first I've ever heard that. Trust me, I aint packing anything huge that's for sure. Wouldn't do doggy and finish was a lousy handie.

  14. #4420

    Honesty comes at a price.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster73  [View Original Post]
    Guys, I visited "Sexy Sally" not too long ago and she is crack ***** skinny! I definitely won't repeat. Even for free.
    I am with you. I saw here years ago and she was a spinner. Met her a couple months back and walked because she was sickly thin. I know she has many fans who want to white knight for her but people need to be honest so you know exactly what you are getting into. I have been accused of being to critical about some of the providers I come across and reported on recently. I have to laugh because I am amazed that some guys think these girls can keep this $hit confidential. Anyway, I think if anyone takes the time to look my reviews are pretty balanced and I always try to find something good to say about anyone I report on. Yes, I am blunt and honest because that is what I hope to get from other reviewers. This is all about getting info out, both good and bad, so we all have honest expectations. As always, it's a YMMV world and we all have our preferences and different tolerances. Getting off the soapbox now!

  15. #4419

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape