Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,841 to 9,855 of 19287
-
11-04-20 23:55 #9447Senior Member

Posts: 48Boricua
I had a dream with Boricua tonight and it was great. She reminded me of a 15-20 years younger Ronnie with a much better body. We talked for about 2/3 of the hour and then did CG and Mish for the last 20 minutes or so. She's got an excellent body, she has some serious riding talent and she's a lot of fun to talk to. Comms could be a little better too, it often took her 10 minutes to respond to my texts. Would I go again? Yeah probably, although I'd like more playtime next time, feel a little bummed how much time we spent just talking looking back, although she wasn't really a clock watcher, I'd say I ended up there for about 70 minutes.
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...l/103014773173
-
11-04-20 17:54 #9446Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 1[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
11-04-20 16:35 #9445Senior Member

Posts: 139Christine. Cocoa
Greetings Fellow Mongers.
I had another dream of Christine yesterday and they just keep getting better. She is a more mature provider, which I prefer. She has a pretty face and a beautiful smile. Now, she is no spinner, so if that is what you are looking for, Christine is not for you! She has lost a lot of weight and therefore has some extra skin on her waist and thighs. Don't let that put you off. Christine has a great personality and her skills are very good. You will not leave dissatisfied! For those who like mature, sensual women, give her a call. She is in an easy and safe location.
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...u/018981572777
-
11-03-20 13:38 #9444Banned Member

Posts: 551Nikki. Don't do it
So I made the mistake of visiting Nikki (https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...y/089861545854). Total drama and she was smashed out of her head and barely functioning. I left the deposit and got out of there as fast as possible. I considered posting this under ripoff because although she didn't steal the money, no way could she have provided the service either. A shame really as I suspect in different circumstances she'd be a lot of fun.
-
11-02-20 21:43 #9443Senior Member

Posts: 461Enhancements
If you follow her on Snapchat like I do you will know that she is getting enhancements done in November. This will only add to her interest and may drive up her price as well. I might have to give myself a gift for Christmas.
Originally Posted by FloridaRecruit
[View Original Post]
Happy mongering.
-
11-02-20 20:30 #9442Senior Member

Posts: 60Don't bother service is horable.
Originally Posted by VivaItalia
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-20 15:49 #9441Senior Member

Posts: 139Sunny
I asked the same question in early October and was told by a fellow monger that she was visiting uncle and going to stay with a sister in Georgia to recover. It's a shame, she was fun and a steady contact. It is a shame she went downhill. I hope that she gets herself together soon and returns to us. She seemed to be getting it together with a job and everything.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-20 10:04 #9440Senior Member

Posts: 2959Info on Sunny
I seem to recall some monger indicating she wasn't posting as frequently as in the past, can't recall if it was related to COVID, a regular job or something else. Regardless, here's the most recent ad I found for her on STG:
Originally Posted by Gramsstud
[View Original Post]
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...0/226733779764
-
11-02-20 08:53 #9439Senior Member

Posts: 141Brittany
Wish her well! I was a regular with her, I will miss her
.
Originally Posted by Truck76
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-20 07:23 #9438Senior Member

Posts: 46Scary
Reminds me of the crypt keeper from Tales from the crypt!
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-20 17:08 #9437Senior Member

Posts: 35Brittany in Titusville
Brittany contacted me and ask me to let everyone know that she is now retired and moving out of the area. I'm wish her good luck she was a sweet person.
-
11-01-20 14:11 #9436Senior Member

Posts: 1942Christine and Older Providers
I'm partial to older providers myself, being older! There are a few in Brevard and they are always professional and accommodating, unlike most of the younger women. Generally speaking, their rates are reasonable, in calls clean, free of drugs and drama and in most cases enjoy what they do and make sure their clients are satisfied. Although, I'm retired because of my UTR in Vero for the last year and a half, I would certainly recommend many of them including Christine in Cocoa, Ronnie in Cape Canaveral, Krys in Palm Bay and others mentioned on this Forum with generally good reviews. In years past, I have always used the Forum to make my selections, especially from Senior Members. IDK, for me having sex with women who are the same age as my daughter or younger, is kind of hard to accept.
Originally Posted by MalteseFalcone
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-20 13:39 #9435Senior Member

Posts: 2959Della
Originally Posted by FloridaRecruit
[View Original Post]
I'm with FR on this one. While I have only seen Della once so far, I'm definitely interested in seeing her again. My two issues with her were that she was outcall only and her donations are high. As to the first, discretion for me pretty much eliminates any easy ability for outcall and, thankfully, she's now offering incall too. As to the second, yes, her rates are high for our area, but I say all things are relative. From my experience, she's clean, none of the usual "issues" and she's got the hot little spinner body that I'm generally drawn to. And, from what I recall, BBBJ was, in fact, on the menu. If you don't like her pictures, think her donations are too high or whatever, don't see her, simple solution. Different strokes for different folks. Stymie pointed out she's been around for ten years, I'm guessing he's right on that, which certainly suggests she's got her fair share of regulars, I doubt she'd still be around otherwise.
Originally Posted by StymieChula
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-20 10:01 #9434Senior Member

Posts: 1031I believe his review is true of his visit because of what he told me in a PM. I also agree with Stymie that the consensus on her is that most if not all that have seen her think it's not worth it. I think this is a example of the more you donate the more service you get.
Originally Posted by StymieChula
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-20 08:32 #9433Senior Member

Posts: 182PSA Miss Starr / Tabby
Just a little PSA for the members.
Saw Miss Tabby / Starr about 2 days ago.
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...s/622244993647
Strongly suggest you always wear your Raincoat, heard from the Horse's Mouth.
PM for more details if you need them.
Stay Safe.











Reply With Quote





