Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,611 to 23,625 of 41302
-
11-01-20 13:13 #17692Senior Member

Posts: 374I'd put her between 25-30.
Originally Posted by DNobody
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-20 11:57 #17691Senior Member

Posts: 1840I like her looks
Her menu looks very limited but I'd be interested in hearing if anyone has had the pleasure? JD.
Originally Posted by GhostDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-20 09:28 #17690Senior Member

Posts: 186Another thumbs up on Ariel, haven't seen the other two.
Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy69
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-20 09:12 #17689Senior Member

Posts: 347Is she at least in her early 20's? Most of the look late 30's when you get there.
Originally Posted by JaxJedi
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-20 09:08 #17688Senior Member

Posts: 243Same thing
Happened to me about 2 months, didn't do it, don't you do it.
9
.
Originally Posted by GhostDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-20 08:52 #17687Senior Member

Posts: 299Fresh Fish
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/359006410388
She looks promising. Anything to share?
-
11-01-20 08:36 #17686Senior Member

Posts: 299Oh, I get it
I would never drop a deposit. I was curious if anyone had an experience to share with this one.
Originally Posted by HoboTwitch
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-20 08:18 #17685Senior Member

Posts: 260Savanah
I have seen Savanah (the blonde) a couple times and she has been great each time.
Originally Posted by Steve7080
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-20 07:49 #17684Senior Member

Posts: 207Indian scammers
They have IRS scammers and scam about everything else I am surprised they haven't scammed this hobby yet. I'm sure that if they did the victims would not report it though.
Originally Posted by HoboTwitch
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-20 07:49 #17683Senior Member

Posts: 256Reviews
I saw the first one awhile ago at the shitty apartments across from Memorial Hospital. Two friends hanging out in back room. BBBJCIM was ok but won't repeat. For the second one look at post #17608.
Originally Posted by Grapp150
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-20 03:40 #17682Senior Member

Posts: 1840Robofuck
The truest definition of a cum dumpster! JD.
Originally Posted by JaxJedi
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-20 02:56 #17681Senior Member

Posts: 172Come on dude
Just stop. Come on. Look at the ad? 95% likelihood you'll send that person 20 $ and never hear from them again.
STOP EVEN CONSIDERING DEPOSITS!
STOP!
Person is just trying to get money for nothing. I promise you, deposits will get you scammed probably 95% of the time. If you want to give money away, send some my way please.
Originally Posted by GhostDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-20 01:40 #17680Senior Member

Posts: 299Anyone?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/830283370429
Alright, I messaged this fish and she wanted a $20 deposit for 1st timers. I am curious though. Anyone have anything to report?
-
11-01-20 01:26 #17679Senior Member

Posts: 452Thanks for the feedback. I know I asked about her. Sorry this happened to you. Well I'll scratch her off the list.
Originally Posted by Jax411
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-20 00:33 #17678Senior Member

Posts: 299Doesn't look the same
I saw her earlier pictures and her new pictures look completely different.
Originally Posted by Jringo2020
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




