Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 568 of 735 FirstFirst ... 68 468 518 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 618 668 ... LastLast
Results 8,506 to 8,520 of 11016
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2511
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGoBB  [View Original Post]
    Face pics look like they're several years old.

  2. #2510

  3. #2509

    Victoriam

    All safety in my visits with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by LeftEye  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you met Victoriam?

    If so does she do BBBJ / facials?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....%26%2365039%3B

  4. #2508
    Have any of you met Victoriam?

    If so does she do BBBJ / facials?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....%26%2365039%3B

  5. #2507

    She looks A LOT like a girl I've talked to on AA a few times.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonderin  [View Original Post]
    Nope, looks like she's new. Nice pics.

    She should clean up that room. What a fucking mess.
    The one I talked to said she only does CD's, though. I still think it might be her. She hangs out just south of Kidd V.

  6. #2506
    Quote Originally Posted by Asianguy  [View Original Post]
    Used to dance at kittens.
    Rates start at 400/ hr, good luck 👍.

  7. #2505

    Caleesi

    Quote Originally Posted by BbFunTimes  [View Original Post]
    I love thick girls. If you have any details please share (I. E. , BBFS, Greek, etc).

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2076318-*Busty-Big-Assed-Pleaser-Caleesi*.
    Saw her a couple of months back and she does not belong to this thread (BBBJ and cfs). I did not ask about greek though.

  8. #2504

    Cuddle-companion

    Quote Originally Posted by GinVermo  [View Original Post]
    I've wanted to try it, but I suspect the rates are only introductory and I'd be visiting Upsell City. There are some cute ones though!
    Yeah in the US, this would definitely be a way to suck as much money out of the bloke as possible. Upsell city is the right way to describe it. I was tempted to try it in Japan but did not. Do know that I read about it and it was very frequent there. People on their back from work would stop off at an izzakaya eat, drink and then head off to a love hotel (hourly hotels in tokyo) or head over to a sopu (soapland) . Gosh I love that country.

  9. #2503

    Have You Seen This TNA Girl?

    I love thick girls. If you have any details please share (I. E. , BBFS, Greek, etc).

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2076318-*Busty-Big-Assed-Pleaser-Caleesi*.

  10. #2502

    Cuddles

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    It's really big in Japan. She will cuddle and sleep with you and whisper sweet nothings in Japanese. Bet it is very different here in the US. I did not try it but know it was very common there (really expensive though) .
    I've wanted to try it, but I suspect the rates are only introductory and I'd be visiting Upsell City. There are some cute ones though!

  11. #2501

    I've Been here

    Quote Originally Posted by PnwGord  [View Original Post]
    Recently visited a provider at the incall close to Toshio's Teriyaki. Anyone know which other providers use that as their incall? (It is a convenient location for me.).
    Its usually out of towners, its hard to actually find out when they are hosting there. (They usually post on the other board Under Seattle or S. Seattle).

  12. #2500

    Dancer

    Used to dance at kittens.

  13. #2499
    Nope, looks like she's new. Nice pics.

    She should clean up that room. What a fucking mess.

  14. #2498
    Rates / donations missing. She has quite a number of restrictions.

  15. #2497

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape