Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 917 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 417 817 867 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 967 1017 1417 1917 ... LastLast
Results 13,741 to 13,755 of 31841
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18101

    Traveling Asian Donation

    Quote Originally Posted by BoSox50  [View Original Post]
    I just want to make sure I understand the donation. Half hour $20 and one hour $60?? How long was the actual visit? Up sell amount? Was this similar to a visit at Lucky's??
    The donation rates were $120 hhr / $160 hr for FS.

  2. #18100
    Quote Originally Posted by BoredOldGuy  [View Original Post]
    I had a really good time this afternoon.

    I was planning an after lunch trip to Lucky's but work took longer than expected.

    So I gave the traveling Asians a shot.

    I messaged 2 different numbers.

    The first one with no reply.

    The 2nd one replied with rates $. 2 for hhr and $. 6 for hr.

    I opted for the hr rate and met her at a decent hotel with outside access to the room in.

    Which I liked. She was mid 40 ish with an Attractive Asian soccer mom look.

    She stood approximately 5' with shoulder length hair and nice body.

    Lucky's is really good but this deal was too hard to pass up.
    Do you have a link for them?

  3. #18099

    Traveling Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by OldEagle  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have a recommendations for a great treat tonight!?
    The post directly below your's, traveling Asian for $20 will be hard to beat!

  4. #18098

    Traveling Asian's

    Quote Originally Posted by BoredOldGuy  [View Original Post]
    I had a really good time this afternoon.

    I was planning an after lunch trip to Lucky's but work took longer than expected.

    So I gave the traveling Asians a shot.

    I messaged 2 different numbers.

    The first one with no reply.

    The 2nd one replied with rates $. 2 for hhr and $. 6 for hr.

    I opted for the hr rate and met her at a decent hotel with outside access to the room in.

    Which I liked. She was mid 40 ish with an Attractive Asian soccer mom look.

    She stood approximately 5' with shoulder length hair and nice body.

    Lucky's is really good but this deal was too hard to pass up.
    I just want to make sure I understand the donation. Half hour $20 and one hour $60?? How long was the actual visit? Up sell amount? Was this similar to a visit at Lucky's??

  5. #18097

    NashvilleKylie

    💋NashvilleKylie💋 Incall 🖤 Curvy• Ebony•Goddess 27 years old.

    I dreamed I met with NashvilleKylie and it was definitely a good dream. Started with a nice back rub, then I turned over to taste a nice kitty, then bbbjdt, and then RCG to a nice finish. She is legit, easy to talk to, and I will repeat again.

  6. #18096

    No way!!

    Quote Originally Posted by RickNnashville  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, I'm a little confused.

    I was just asking the last guy if Seda required him to send a face pic (she asked me for one). I wasn't implying that she is a thief, nor have I seen any reports suggesting that she is. But maybe I'm missing something?
    SEDA is a top notch provider! She is a rare find these days!

    Be safe and have fun!

    H32.

  7. #18095

    Mimi looking hood

    Quote Originally Posted by PerfectDick615  [View Original Post]
    Tight, tight pussy and she loves to fuck and cum. Really good view. Great pussy great fuck.

    BBBJDT, DATY, 69, Mish, CG, RCG, Doggie.
    Tried to find her on some other sites no luck. Hints would be appreciated.

  8. #18094

    Any great treats tonight?

    Does anyone have a recommendations for a great treat tonight!?

  9. #18093

    Traveling Asian

    I had a really good time this afternoon.

    I was planning an after lunch trip to Lucky's but work took longer than expected.

    So I gave the traveling Asians a shot.

    I messaged 2 different numbers.

    The first one with no reply.

    The 2nd one replied with rates $. 2 for hhr and $. 6 for hr.

    I opted for the hr rate and met her at a decent hotel with outside access to the room in.

    Which I liked. She was mid 40 ish with an Attractive Asian soccer mom look.

    She stood approximately 5' with shoulder length hair and nice body.

    Lucky's is really good but this deal was too hard to pass up.

  10. #18092
    Senior Member


    Posts: 200

    Seda

    Quote Originally Posted by RickNnashville  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, I'm a little confused.

    I was just asking the last guy if Seda required him to send a face pic (she asked me for one). I wasn't implying that she is a thief, nor have I seen any reports suggesting that she is. But maybe I'm missing something?
    Seda is top notch and could not possibly be confused with a thief.

  11. #18091
    Quote Originally Posted by Vet420  [View Original Post]
    We should have separate category to shame the thieves. List them so everyone knows rather than having to comb through the feeds to avoid getting robbed.
    Sorry, I'm a little confused.

    I was just asking the last guy if Seda required him to send a face pic (she asked me for one). I wasn't implying that she is a thief, nor have I seen any reports suggesting that she is. But maybe I'm missing something?

  12. #18090

    PM me Contact Info

    Quote Originally Posted by PerfectDick615  [View Original Post]
    Tight, tight pussy and she loves to fuck and cum. Really good view. Great pussy great fuck.

    BBBJDT, DATY, 69, Mish, CG, RCG, Doggie.
    Your PMs are full. Would love to learn more.

  13. #18089
    Quote Originally Posted by PerfectDick615  [View Original Post]
    Tight, tight pussy and she loves to fuck and cum. Really good view. Great pussy great fuck.

    BBBJDT, DATY, 69, Mish, CG, RCG, Doggie.
    Does she give great pussy fuck? PM ok.

  14. #18088

    Thieves

    Quote Originally Posted by RickNnashville  [View Original Post]
    Did she ask you for a face pic?
    We should have separate category to shame the thieves. List them so everyone knows rather than having to comb through the feeds to avoid getting robbed.

  15. #18087
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdb100  [View Original Post]
    This is my first post longer time lucker but Seda is everything everyone said the very best.
    Did she ask you for a face pic?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape