Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 830 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 330 730 780 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 880 930 ... LastLast
Results 12,436 to 12,450 of 17740
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #5305
    Quote Originally Posted by DonSpade  [View Original Post]
    Maybe keeping others away?
    Yeah. He was online when I PMd him, and no response whatsoever.

  2. #5304

    Lily

    Quote Originally Posted by Parakleet  [View Original Post]
    Dude what gives.

    You post this vaguely ominous posting.

    I have seen you go live on the boards now twice since I pm'd you and you haven't replied. On whatever needs to be known.

    Are you just taking a head count?
    Maybe keeping others away?

  3. #5303

    Hello??

    Quote Originally Posted by Aiming  [View Original Post]
    If any of you mongers are hitting her you may want to hit me up!

    Pm please thanks.

    Aim.
    Dude what gives.

    You post this vaguely ominous posting.

    I have seen you go live on the boards now twice since I pm'd you and you haven't replied. On whatever needs to be known.

    Are you just taking a head count?

  4. #5302

    Miley

    Quote Originally Posted by Manfree888  [View Original Post]
    Just a FYI, why'all avoid Miley for a spell. Little shit gave me COVID!

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/m...table/33611347
    How long ago did you see this witch? AVOID. Do not trust her.

  5. #5301

    PSA for Idiots and Dumbasses only.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/55583595/#.

    Only one posted ad ever (today) zero reviews anywhere and she wants half up front...

    Before some newbie on here asks, yes, this is an obvious deposit scam, LOL, and if you are dumb enough to even think about sending this chick one cent thinking she will show actually up then you deserve to get screwed over-every excuse imaginable will come up to cancel once she has your deposit, or she will just block your number.

    So please don't be an idiot or a dumbass and fall for this garbage-some hoodrat on listcrawler wanting a deposit is ALWAYS a scam!-and please use common sense.

    Be careful out there.

  6. #5300
    Quote Originally Posted by Aiming  [View Original Post]
    If any of you mongers are hitting her you may want to hit me up!

    Pm please thanks.

    Aim.
    I sent you a PM.

  7. #5299

    Lily

    Quote Originally Posted by Aiming  [View Original Post]
    If any of you mongers are hitting her you may want to hit me up!

    Pm please thanks.

    Aim.
    Sent pm what's up with her.

  8. #5298

    Savannah

    Quote Originally Posted by Aiming  [View Original Post]
    If any of you mongers are hitting her you may want to hit me up!

    Pm please thanks.

    Aim.
    I sent you a PM Aim.

  9. #5297

    Sadie

    Here is a good MILF. BBBJCIMS tight pussy and cute little ass. She is currently at the Red roof in st. Charles.

    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...y/231333064013

  10. #5296

    Bree the Pegger

    Quote Originally Posted by EliteShadow  [View Original Post]
    I tried her a second time because I was assured she has improved. This is exactly what happened. Waste of money.
    Someone really needs to say to her "Sure, can I do you first with my dick?" when she tries pulling that pegging shit.

  11. #5295

    Spot On, To The Letter

    Quote Originally Posted by HeadHunter42  [View Original Post]
    Will admit it was her looks. And have had a guy tell me she was a good time. Her phone went off 3 times in my 30 min. Figured what the hell I would give it a try. After pic sent, me telling her about reviews. She told me she could do FS for me. But that was a no go for sure when it came time. She is pretty damn good at getting in right position to prevent penetration. I gave it my best try in several pisition. But was not happening. She kept asking to peg me. I had to say hell no.

    1 I'm not into that.

    2 if I can't get in you your damn sure not me.
    I tried her a second time because I was assured she has improved. This is exactly what happened. Waste of money.

  12. #5294

    Miley

    Just a FYI, why'all avoid Miley for a spell. Little shit gave me COVID!

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/m...table/33611347

  13. #5293

    Lily st Charles

    If any of you mongers are hitting her you may want to hit me up!

    Pm please thanks.

    Aim.

  14. #5292

    Blonde

    Anyone try out this little blonde yet? See her post here and there.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...u-can/34491454

  15. #5291

    Libby

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/55516697/

    Anyone try this one, mixed LC reviews.

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape