Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,486 to 7,500 of 10220
-
11-04-20 15:25 #2735Senior Member

Posts: 629Rose is getting a lot of Delco business these days!
I saw Rose also, agree with your review. I did not see a BF / handler, though someone had to take those pictures of her on her ad because they're not selfies.
Originally Posted by DelcoGent
[View Original Post]
She is a little pricey, yes. But it seems like her personality is stable, she's very sweet and is very committed to your satisfaction with her services.
As I reported a few weeks ago she was low on protection when I saw her and that impacted my enjoyment of our time together. Was she well stocked / did you bring your own? Or did you do her raw?
If she was closer and a little less pricey I think I would see her more often. $100/ hh is my sweet spot. As it stands, there are other providers in Vineland I'd like to try if I'm making that trip all the way from Delco.
-
11-04-20 14:36 #2734Regular Member

Posts: 5Can anyone message me pics or vids of kat in action??
Originally Posted by KennyNJ
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-20 14:24 #2733Banned Member

Posts: 496Both are really fun and really nasty. You can talk both into doing practically anything at the right price, everything from licking your ass to pissing on their face.
Originally Posted by Rubraw67
[View Original Post]
The question is who do you want to piss on hahaha.
-
11-04-20 09:04 #2732Senior Member

Posts: 188Diamond or Kat
Has anyone seen Diamond?
https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co 7/561721949539.
Or Kat?
https://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com...i/438934850790
Would like some info before going to see either one of them.
-
11-03-20 08:50 #2731Senior Member

Posts: 43Vineland
I tried to contact her all day yesterday. She didn't reply and has a NYC area code.
Originally Posted by JojoRabbit67
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-20 15:23 #2730Senior Member

Posts: 151Perfect. Thanks!
Originally Posted by DelcoGent
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-20 13:45 #2729Senior Member

Posts: 102My bad. Here is the link. https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...t/043271681157.
Originally Posted by Kenny262
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-20 12:54 #2728Senior Member

Posts: 151Which Vineland provider?
There are about 6 active providers in Vineland these days. Which one are you reviewing?
Originally Posted by DelcoGent
[View Original Post]
Please post a link.
-
11-02-20 12:14 #2727Senior Member

Posts: 102Vineland escort
I paid a visit to this lady who is operating out of a motel in Vineland. Pictures are accurate, but she is a bit pricey. I went for a half hour. She is not a spring chicken, but she has a nice body, follows directions well, and has a very pleasant personality. Of course she gave me a sob story about how life has screwed her. It may be true, but you never know with escorts. Only drawbacks are her fake boobs and she appears to have a handler / bf. I prefer independent girls, so probably won't repeat, which is a shame because I did have a very enjoyable time with her.
-
11-02-20 08:24 #2726Regular Member

Posts: 6WOW! Anyone been here yet, looks legit
-
10-31-20 09:30 #2725Senior Member

Posts: 117Small handful. Nice and small but Not by any means flat.
Originally Posted by LuvEmSmall
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-20 00:19 #2724Senior Member

Posts: 59The third young lady in browns mills is real safe and accommodating. She needs a softer approach but is all access and willing to please. Attractive in a MILF way with normal baby residual pictures are accurate for what you see. Private apartment in a duplex / triplex style. She has an easy going personality. Normal issues but trys and is normally patient and professional. Worth the visit and as always YMMV.
Originally Posted by BigDickBurgos
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-20 15:36 #2723Senior Member

Posts: 118Her titties
What's up with her chest? How tiny?
Originally Posted by AcJohn
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-20 09:41 #2722Senior Member

Posts: 151This one says everything is covered.
Originally Posted by BigDickBurgos
[View Original Post]
https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...r/924981878264
-
10-30-20 06:50 #2721Senior Member

Posts: 50The middle provider, Natural Blonde Bomb, has been posting for a while and was reviewed a few months ago, I think.
Originally Posted by BigDickBurgos
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




