Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 3061
-
10-31-20 04:56 #1216Regular Member

Posts: 1K-powerhouse legitimacy
Saw the website on switter. Wanted to find out for a friend to know if its legit or just a scam lile most things.
-
10-30-20 12:25 #1215Senior Member

Posts: 26Thank you
Hey,
Originally Posted by BadInfluence
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the heads up, really appreciate it! She's not in the area anymore sadly, but I'll update here when I get the chance to finally see her.
-
10-30-20 10:04 #1214Senior Member

Posts: 438No, she's not LEO. Ashley is fun, but can be hot or cold. I'm sure there are some guys that have had bad sessions with her, I'm just not one of them. I have read some bullshit 'reviews' from fuckwits who tried to get freebies and pissed her off. She's a real person, and a great fuck if she's on her game. She's one of the few providers that really knows how to talk dirty, and if she's comfortable with you it gets better.
Originally Posted by ChThrowAway
[View Original Post]
Book a 30 minute so you minimize your risk and see for yourself. I do see her ad that says no DATY which is weird. That's new.
Good luck.
-
10-30-20 00:09 #1213Senior Member

Posts: 344My bad guys exact spelling isn't exactly the same MILF.
Originally Posted by Bango
[View Original Post]
One won juan to two too many viet milfs.
-
10-29-20 20:39 #1212Senior Member

Posts: 7266Fitvietmilf (HX)
Psycho viet MILF chick! Have seen her few years ago and she one banging body and one tight ass vajayjay for her age.
But, she has been arrested for fraud and other such offences and will ask yo to donate to her Viet orgs for back home in Vietnam.
I saw her one time and she kept getting up to take a sneek peak out of the window several times and she told me people are looking for her.
I finished my session 10 minutes early and bounced real fast!
I didn't know if it was Viet gangsters or le, or loan sharks looking for her and Viet gangsters don't mess around and le I can deal with.
Stay the F away from Fitvietmilf on hx if she ever comeback!
-
10-29-20 16:57 #1211Senior Member

Posts: 577That's valerie. She goes by a few names I think. Way younger than the permed hair gilf kim in gg motel. CBJ cfs, low price high volume. Go see her if you just want to fuck and leave. She's alright if you're her last client. She pay more attention to you. Otherwise she'll be on her fone texting the next apt constantly.
Originally Posted by Bango
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-20 15:53 #1210Senior Member

Posts: 333Wrong person
GG Kim and non-GFE, high volume, FVM from HX are two different people.
Originally Posted by Thanxxx
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-20 14:47 #1209Senior Member

Posts: 34Thank you Senior Members
Thanks to Sr Members for advice and guidance to us newcomers. I've learned a lot here and hope to contribute some field reports.
Originally Posted by TooLazy
[View Original Post]
Before too long.
-
10-29-20 14:42 #1208Senior Member

Posts: 34Positive Outcome
Glad to hear that sir! All the best to you going forward.
Originally Posted by MotManMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-20 12:48 #1207Senior Member

Posts: 172That is not firvietmilf.
Originally Posted by Thanxxx
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-20 12:11 #1206Senior Member

Posts: 58I don't think that's GG Kim, both Viet MILFs, but Garden Grove Kim is a different one.
Originally Posted by Thanxxx
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-20 09:23 #1205Senior Member

Posts: 344
Originally Posted by Nsego
[View Original Post]
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/fitvietmilf
Originally Posted by Nydru90
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-20 08:32 #1204Regular Member

Posts: 15Whoopee!
Came through completely functional on both systems! The new surgery tools and techniques got me back in the game! Monger on!
Originally Posted by MotManMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-20 00:56 #1203Regular Member

Posts: 1Wow
Can you dm her contacts that woman looks gorgeous.
Originally Posted by Nydru90
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-20 23:04 #1202Senior Member

Posts: 26First time on PD
It's my first time on PD and I was able to set up a day this week to see this gal. She has so many reviews on PD. The more I think about it, the more it seems too good to be true. Now I'm having second thoughts about uncle LEO LOL. Has anyone here seen her before? Here's her page https://privatedelights.ch/profile/AshleyFoxx.
I did some research and I guess some other people had the same intuition https://*************.com/forum/inde...on-ashleyfoxx/.
Let me know what you guys think.









Reply With Quote






