Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,606 to 4,620 of 12091
-
10-28-20 23:10 #7486Senior Member

Posts: 819New talent?
I met a cute WSW around 4 PM by 14th and Greenfield. She is a thin girl probably mid 20's, dark hair. She didn't show any visible signs of addiction and could actually carry on an intelligent conversation. She was looking for a ride to her aunt's place on Mitchell. She was cute while wearing no makeup. She could be a real looker with a little work. While driving to find a place to park, I was fingering the kitty. She smelled nice and clean. Found a parking spot and she gave me a very nice BBBJ for $20. She was asking for $30, but all I had were 20's. Told me that her name is Lisa and she lives out by West Allis with a roomie that's also in the biz. I did get her phone number, but I forgot to ask her if it's OK to share her number. If Lisa gives the permission, I will be happy to share her number.
-
10-28-20 10:59 #7485Senior Member

Posts: 1363No, No You Don't
I had a regular find out about the post I put up about her and the shit hit the fan. It wasn't even a bad review, but I did disclose what I paid. Apparently I was getting a special "Coochie Only" discount. Fuck me, being the cheap bastard that I am, It hurt like hell when she started charging me full rates. The other poster was right, if all the hookers knew about this site, they'd start flooding with fake reviews.
Originally Posted by SkSoccer
[View Original Post]
So here's what I tell them. I belong to a group of guys that like to trade info on providers. It's not a website, it's an email client that I can pass info to certain individuals. I don't post pics, but I do share pics with certain of my group members. I don't know their real names because they all have made up handles. If you want me to promote you with them I can.
This way the hooker knows I'm passing good, and bad, information about her to a group of guys. And the website stays safe, because she thinks it's a group email system.
So please, anyone new reading this, please don't share the site info with providers. Fuck 'them. I mean Fuck Them, that's their business. Then when you're through fucking them, come here and report about it.
Coochie (learned the hard way) Eater.
God Bless You All.
-
10-28-20 10:56 #7484Senior Member

Posts: 1820I feel like this conversation happens every couple of years. It's not like this site is some huge secret buried in the bowels of the dark web. Google escort reviews or sex worker reviews and it pops right up. You don't even need to be a member to read the forums. The vast majority of providers, including SW's, already know about this site. The pimps and the drug dealers 100% know about this site and follow it. About 4 years ago I was seeing a SW very regularly (several times a week). She mentioned to me one day that the traphouse was moving from 25th St to 14th St. I posted about it because when the traphouse moves the girls move too. I wasn't even thinking that the dealers were reading the page as well. She got slapped around for sharing to much info with me.
Originally Posted by LoveSmallPerky
[View Original Post]
Bottom line? You're not giving away state secrets by mentioning the site.
HS.
-
10-28-20 10:25 #7483Senior Member

Posts: 819Good point
Your response about SW's knowing about this site got me thinking about post 7480. Does this mean that we need to take each review from TrollMongo with a grain of salt. Was her service actually good or is it a BS review that was inflated so he could get a few pics. We are lucky in one respect, most of these girls can't keep a phone for more than a week, they won't have access to this site.
Originally Posted by LoveSmallPerky
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-20 08:46 #7482Senior Member

Posts: 1244Huh?
If they all knew about this website those that have access would figure stuff out and maybe spread the word on those that give bad reviews, even though they may be true. Then you have to wonder if they may get friends or handlers to start giving fake reviews. You can just say that you will post a good review without saying where and if they ask, tell them it isn't for them to see. As for the pictures, anyone can start getting them and adding them to their posts.
Originally Posted by SkSoccer
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-20 19:00 #7481Senior Member

Posts: 119I wish all the SWs knew about this website
I wish all the SWs knew about this website so they knew they were getting reviewed and would work harder for better reviews. I also wish we had photos and profiles for all the SWs.
Originally Posted by TakeChance
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-20 17:35 #7480Senior Member

Posts: 129Why
Why would you bring up this website for a few pics. Alot of people already know about it. But I don't understand why talk about it with any of the women.
-
10-27-20 07:45 #7479Senior Member

Posts: 434I just ask them if I can take a few photos. And tell them I'll give a good report on USA Sex Guide. Some go for it, some don't. I would never disrespect them by sneaking a photo or vid.
Originally Posted by NeedSweetLoven
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-20 00:31 #7478Senior Member

Posts: 94Any ideas
I'm senior member usually hotels when I visit where would the best place for me to park since I have a enclosed cargo van I'm not to keen on driving the loop any help would be appreciated.
-
10-26-20 18:26 #7477Senior Member

Posts: 173Down load an app that records while showing a black screen. Just set the phone up and go, you may not be able to get close ups or anything, but she won't know your recording.
Originally Posted by NeedSweetLoven
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-20 14:10 #7476Senior Member

Posts: 44Video
Some of you have posted pics and others have uploaded videos to the web. Every time I ask if I can record they either get offensive or want additional 20 with no face. I am missing something, what is the trick to breach the subject without putting them in a foul mode.
-
10-26-20 04:54 #7475Senior Member

Posts: 119Asian Morgan
I haven't seen Asian Morgan in a long time but I haven't been playing the game very often because I fear Covid. Before Covid I saw her around all the time.
Originally Posted by AsiaPhileJake1
[View Original Post]
Asian Morgan has a very serious drug habit. She told me she sees approx 12 customers per day. Most girls only see about 5-6 customers a day.
-
10-25-20 08:48 #7474Senior Member

Posts: 70Morgan usually post on STG weekly. She's a fun girl to hangout with but bad habits and poor life decisions got the best of her.
Originally Posted by CWill68
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-20 21:10 #7473Senior Member

Posts: 42Asian Morgan works the Lisbon strip, she looks bad. Extremely skinny and fraile looking.
Originally Posted by AsiaPhileJake1
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-20 13:03 #7472Senior Member

Posts: 1136Asian Morgan
SkScooter have you seen Asian Morgan out and about lately? I haven't seen her since last winter and I've been looking.
Originally Posted by SkSoccer
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





