Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11296

    Firearms

    Quote Originally Posted by LookinGood  [View Original Post]
    I think she goes by Nikki of NC. Popped for possession of a firearm by a felon along with some dude living at the same address (he got the same charge).

    Be careful out there brothers!
    Discovering more arrested while in possession of a firearm. KGD recently was a stolen firearm. While not happy with the fake Asians, they do appear to be safer, cleaner, drug free.

  2. #11295

    Nothing

    Quote Originally Posted by GWV90  [View Original Post]
    Anyone hear from Layla Moon recently? I last saw her in Jan / Feb of 2020 but silent on both her numbers.
    Last I heard from her is when she ghosted me in regarding an outcall at the end of May. Anyone can PM me with current info.

  3. #11294
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    At least

    Quote Originally Posted by Parabola  [View Original Post]
    4 hundo for everything covered. Damn. Thanks for the review.
    She wasn't very tight. Sounds like a good time. Not.

  4. #11293
    Quote Originally Posted by HomerAnubis  [View Original Post]
    I had to wait outside her apartment in North Raleigh to see her because she was running late. Paid for half hour and got less than 15 min due to next client. Left unhappy. She offered free makeup session, but I did not accept.
    Great thanks for the info.

  5. #11292

    Lexi?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCommand  [View Original Post]
    I agree, what did happen to her? Does anyone know?
    She had a few minor run ins with LEO non-provider related. She was living on the edge of poverty as a lot of these girls are and I think the legal issues pushed her into a bad spot.

    I have a list of a dozen or more numbers she has used over the years around here and she has replied to none of them the last few times I have texted. I get the feeling she has left the area as she mentioned she has family in NY and FL.

  6. #11291

    Ashton

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueTeam08  [View Original Post]
    Literally just arrested for the 3rd time this year for possession of heroin.
    Does this reference kap?

  7. #11290

    Ymmv

    I had to wait outside her apartment in North Raleigh to see her because she was running late. Paid for half hour and got less than 15 min due to next client. Left unhappy. She offered free makeup session, but I did not accept.

    Quote Originally Posted by WineMan62  [View Original Post]

  8. #11289

    Well.

    Quote Originally Posted by NcKicks  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her (been to apartment in and Raleigh) about 5 or 6 times now and besides looking lived in her space is extremely nice comparatively speaking and in a nice area. It's my opinion and many others that she gives one of the best BBBJs. I'm going to continue seeing her.
    Literally just arrested for the 3rd time this year for possession of heroin.

  9. #11288

    Demons

    She was literally arrested just after you wrote this for possession of heroin.

    Quote Originally Posted by LookinGood  [View Original Post]
    This year alone she's been nabbed in Johnston County for possession and twice in Wake for possession. That plus the erratic communication screams of someone with demons.

  10. #11287

    Layla Moon

    Anyone hear from Layla Moon recently? I last saw her in Jan / Feb of 2020 but silent on both her numbers.

  11. #11286

    Rmf 10-23-2020

    I think she goes by Nikki of NC. Popped for possession of a firearm by a felon along with some dude living at the same address (he got the same charge).

    Be careful out there brothers!

  12. #11285

    What demons? C'Mon. Dude

    Quote Originally Posted by NcKicks  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her (been to apartment in and Raleigh) about 5 or 6 times now and besides looking lived in her space is extremely nice comparatively speaking and in a nice area. It's my opinion and many others that she gives one of the best BBBJs. I'm going to continue seeing her.
    This year alone she's been nabbed in Johnston County for possession and twice in Wake for possession. That plus the erratic communication screams of someone with demons.

  13. #11284

    Re: Lara

    Quote Originally Posted by David2333  [View Original Post]
    Saw Lara last week. Was intending to see her when she was in Charlotte but didn't work out. Finally saw her in Raleigh. She stayed at a hotel in Crabtree area. When I arrived she greeted me in the parking lot with jeans and T-shirts. She's the same person as in the photos on Eros, but definitely looked a little older, maybe early 30's. She's slim, probably 5'5 and 100 lbs. Her room was a nice suite with a small living room and a bedroom. I brought her some lingerie as a small gift. Went to the bathroom and after the shower I was greeted with a gorgeous lady with chemise, stockings and heels. What a beauty! Wen to to the bed and started with some tease. She was going to start the CBJ but I stopped her and had some LFK. After some CBJ she went to the CG. Her pussy was not very tight. Then we went to the sofa, doggie and mish for a while. She's light that I can even lift her up to perform standing position for a short while. Finally spread her leg wide open and finished in mish. She's really hot to me and her lingerie on during the time was also a plus for me. We talked for a while before I left. Her English was limited so we had to turn to Google Translation. Beside that she's easy going and willing to hold a conversation. Left with a hug. To me it's pretty much a GFE except there's no DATY and everything is covered, as other have mentioned. Will repeat in the future.
    4 hundo for everything covered. Damn. Thanks for the review.

  14. #11283

    Garner girls

    Been very difficult trying to find some talent in garner.

    Tried seeing Dallas and Strawberry recently. Both are living or staying in some shady t park with 5 cars parked in front of 1 trailer.

    Anyone have any recommendations for a fun non bbw girl in garner or close by?

  15. #11282
    Quote Originally Posted by NcKicks  [View Original Post]
    Ashton is in North Raleigh. Near 540.
    Anyone a little easier to communicate with?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape