Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 644 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 144 544 594 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 694 744 1144 1644 ... LastLast
Results 9,646 to 9,660 of 24826
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15181
    Quote Originally Posted by Slugger22  [View Original Post]
    Final decision to be made tomorrow. Forgot to add in first post this will be seniors only. Also on the recommendation of another senior member photo I'd at time of meeting will be required. I appreciate those who took the time to make suggestions. As promised here is a pic.
    I am 100% down, photo I'd is fine with me, I got nothin to hide. Hmu! She's very attractive!

  2. #15180

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by Slugger22  [View Original Post]
    Final decision to be made tomorrow. Forgot to add in first post this will be seniors only. Also on the recommendation of another senior member photo I'd at time of meeting will be required. I appreciate those who took the time to make suggestions. As promised here is a pic.
    I also sent you a PM.

  3. #15179
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  4. #15178

    Very nice

    Hope to make the cut. She's hot.

    Quote Originally Posted by Slugger22  [View Original Post]
    Final decision to be made tomorrow. Forgot to add in first post this will be seniors only. Also on the recommendation of another senior member photo I'd at time of meeting will be required. I appreciate those who took the time to make suggestions. As promised here is a pic.

  5. #15177

    Very Nice!

    Quote Originally Posted by Slugger22  [View Original Post]
    Final decision to be made tomorrow. Forgot to add in first post this will be seniors only. Also on the recommendation of another senior member photo I'd at time of meeting will be required. I appreciate those who took the time to make suggestions. As promised here is a pic.
    I sent you a PM.

  6. #15176

    Soon

    Final decision to be made tomorrow. Forgot to add in first post this will be seniors only. Also on the recommendation of another senior member photo ID at time of meeting will be required. I appreciate those who took the time to make suggestions. As promised here is a pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails D997FDBC-61E1-497D-978D-38B78468CA20.jpg‎  

  7. #15175

    Pretty face

    Been wanting to see this one for a while but I'm looking for more reviews on her. Anyone had any experiences?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...013/5676863255

  8. #15174

    Brooke

    Huge thank you! I was debating between Kennedy and Brooke honestly. I've seen a few reviews on Kennedy but none on Brooke which is where my gut was telling me she was probably not real. Anyone know if she's any good?

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerTool  [View Original Post]
    #1 Has been around awhile and is more BBW but very top heavy.

    #2 Has been discussed on this board multiple times but searching for her is difficult because she never is associated with a specific name. She has serious pharm issues and will BB anyway you want. Pics are her but several years of pharms have changed her looks for the worse.

    #3 Brooke has been around a long time. Pics are older, she is top heavy and if I remember correctly she doesn't smile because she is missing teeth. She travels between Chicago area and Indy. One of the few on escort sites who's out of state phone number is a real person.

    #4 Kennedy Love is an Indy Mainstay lot's of reviews about her on this board, most of them older. She is top heavy but expect to drop $300+ to see her and she does screen. Not worth the $ spent IMO.

  9. #15173

    #4

    #4 is Kennedy Love, great provider, very sexy and a nice rack. Been awhile since I've seen her but was always a good value.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hueyfreeman  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with the following? I'm looking for someone top heavy and found these few, haven't pulled the trigger yet.

    1.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...234/3174194622

    2.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3179394615

    3.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/4197730047

    4.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3172202061
    .

  10. #15172

    I wouldn't

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerTool  [View Original Post]
    #1 Has been around awhile and is more BBW but very top heavy.

    #2 Has been discussed on this board multiple times but searching for her is difficult because she never is associated with a specific name. She has serious pharm issues and will BB anyway you want. Pics are her but several years of pharms have changed her looks for the worse.

    #3 Brooke has been around a long time. Pics are older, she is top heavy and if I remember correctly she doesn't smile because she is missing teeth. She travels between Chicago area and Indy. One of the few on escort sites who's out of state phone number is a real person.

    #4 Kennedy Love is an Indy Mainstay lot's of reviews about her on this board, most of them older. She is top heavy but expect to drop $300+ to see her and she does screen. Not worth the $ spent IMO.
    Went to see #1 once "Honey". Looked Thicc as hell and the people of the board says she does it all. Heavily heavily edited Snapchat filters, she lives in her hotel room and it smells and is really ran down. I just wouldn't.

  11. #15171
    Quote Originally Posted by Hueyfreeman  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with the following? I'm looking for someone top heavy and found these few, haven't pulled the trigger yet.

    1.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...234/3174194622

    2.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3179394615

    3.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/4197730047

    4.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3172202061
    #4 has some videos on Pornhub if you search the name. Haven't seen her personally though.

  12. #15170

    All Aren't New to the Biz

    Quote Originally Posted by Hueyfreeman  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with the following? I'm looking for someone top heavy and found these few, haven't pulled the trigger yet.

    1.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...234/3174194622

    2.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3179394615

    3.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/4197730047

    4.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3172202061
    #1 Has been around awhile and is more BBW but very top heavy.

    #2 Has been discussed on this board multiple times but searching for her is difficult because she never is associated with a specific name. She has serious pharm issues and will BB anyway you want. Pics are her but several years of pharms have changed her looks for the worse.

    #3 Brooke has been around a long time. Pics are older, she is top heavy and if I remember correctly she doesn't smile because she is missing teeth. She travels between Chicago area and Indy. One of the few on escort sites who's out of state phone number is a real person.

    #4 Kennedy Love is an Indy Mainstay lot's of reviews about her on this board, most of them older. She is top heavy but expect to drop $300+ to see her and she does screen. Not worth the $ spent IMO.

  13. #15169

    Research Includes

    Quote Originally Posted by BasedNCringe  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this one? Hit her up the other day and haven't heard back. She seems way too hot to be legit IMO. Apparently she's advertising in both Indy and Bloomington.

    https://bloomington.skipthegames.com...s/889192395118
    Exactly what ATallCool1 did by google imaging the pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by ATallCool1  [View Original Post]
    https://twitter.com/JenLegit
    That woman is hotter than the sun. I guess it is possible that between modelling for the cover of Playboy and Maxim that she would escort in Indianapolis, but it seems unlikely.
    Plus it has been said many times on this board and it's explained in the "First Time Posters and Newbies" Blog that out of town numbers 99% of the time are fake ads and when she looks as good as this one, then out of town numbers are 99.9% fake ads. If you also had googled her number she has other ads in other cities.

  14. #15168

    Not Pimping

    Quote Originally Posted by Zman511  [View Original Post]
    But back to your question. Take some decent pictures, place some ads at various price points, read the initial reviews she gets, and adjust accordingly.
    Why? Because he isn't controlling her, she's making this choice of free will. Plus they both are benefitting equally with the 20 K earned for her hard work that will be used to purchase a house they both will enjoy. Slugger I commend you for your openness. Very few mongers on this board could handle this type of arrangement. Most on this board are willing to see hookers during the week but, low and behold if someone else sleeps with their wife, shit hits the fan! Kinda hypocritical isn't it? I would have no problem with this concept in regards to my wife, but good luck to any willing participants because she only spreads her legs at the top of Mt. Everest and it's Icy Cold up there, if you get my drift!

    Slugger as far as the rudeness and lack of respect being shown, what did you expect? If you go fishing and want to attract the right types of fish, you can't throw "chum" in the water because it also attracts the sharks!

  15. #15167
    Quote Originally Posted by ATallCool1  [View Original Post]
    I searched by image for the one of her cute little butt in the mirror. It led to this page:

    https://thechive.com/2019/10/29/jen-...ver-42-photos/
    Incredible.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape