Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 570 of 736 FirstFirst ... 70 470 520 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 620 670 ... LastLast
Results 8,536 to 8,550 of 11028
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2493

    Handle is jordanjordan

    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    What's her TNA handle?
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?363535-jordanjordan

    She's got a clean slate there. If your handle is already burnt, go scorched earth and create an alt going forward. Leave reputation comments, those don't seem to go away.

  2. #2492
    No, multiple Toshi's, but only 1 Toshio's on Rainier. Pretty good too!

    Quote Originally Posted by Diver6390  [View Original Post]
    Are there not multiple Toshio's all over the area? Which one?

    Not that I have an answer for you, but I would be interested, just in case it is is convenient to me.

  3. #2491

    Which one?

    Quote Originally Posted by PnwGord  [View Original Post]
    Recently visited a provider at the incall close to Toshio's Teriyaki. Anyone know which other providers use that as their incall? (It is a convenient location for me.).
    Are there not multiple Toshio's all over the area? Which one?

    Not that I have an answer for you, but I would be interested, just in case it is is convenient to me.

  4. #2490
    Quote Originally Posted by PnwGord  [View Original Post]
    Recently visited a provider at the incall close to Toshio's Teriyaki. Anyone know which other providers use that as their incall? (It is a convenient location for me.).
    Do share. That's very convenient for me too.

  5. #2489
    I've seen the second one twice. The first time was great. Good BBBJ and BBFS. The second time she ripped me off. Got started and then her 'roommate' showed up and she made me leave and ghosted me.

  6. #2488
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoLocoMango  [View Original Post]
    She used to post in the past.

    Saw her some years ago. Incall was at a private location in Everett.

    She will just waste your time, dancing infront of you & tell you to relax, and then you will hear some loud bangs on the door.

    She will be like, oh shit those of my friends, and runs to open the door.

    4-5 young everett fuck boys wannabe gangsta, will walk in & ask you what the fuck you are doing at their friend's house with your pants off.

    At this point, you can count your loss, and walk out.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rett/55343840/

    206-XXX-8970.

    She is also on TNA.

    I don't want to post an alert there because my handle has been dinged a few times for leaving bad reviews / rip off alerts on some of the providers on TNA.

    Needless to say, those were subsequently removed.

    Stay safe.
    What's her TNA handle?

  7. #2487

    Escort sites

    Any Quality escort sites. That you are getting quality providers. Getting tired of Skipthegames and Escort Babylon. TNA Board is good but the ladies charge more than on another site. Any recommendation?

  8. #2486

    Do not see

    She used to post in the past.

    Saw her some years ago. Incall was at a private location in Everett.

    She will just waste your time, dancing infront of you & tell you to relax, and then you will hear some loud bangs on the door.

    She will be like, oh shit those of my friends, and runs to open the door.

    4-5 young everett fuck boys wannabe gangsta, will walk in & ask you what the fuck you are doing at their friend's house with your pants off.

    At this point, you can count your loss, and walk out.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rett/55343840/

    206-XXX-8970.

    She is also on TNA.

    I don't want to post an alert there because my handle has been dinged a few times for leaving bad reviews / rip off alerts on some of the providers on TNA.

    Needless to say, those were subsequently removed.

    Stay safe.

  9. #2485

    Toshio's Teriyaki

    Recently visited a provider at the incall close to Toshio's Teriyaki. Anyone know which other providers use that as their incall? (It is a convenient location for me.).

  10. #2484

  11. #2483

    Wtf lol

    Quote Originally Posted by NotAverage  [View Original Post]
    She reached out to me, I never went to a cuddle pro but wanted to know if any of you guys here recognise or had visited her for cuddle+extras.

    I am not really into cuddling but the idea of possible extras is intriguing.

    https://cuddlecompanions.org/cuddler/kittensixx

    Any info is appreciated.
    Pro cuddy buddies, that's new! Now I've seen everything. Good luck.

  12. #2482

    Kittensixx

    Quote Originally Posted by NotAverage  [View Original Post]
    She reached out to me, I never went to a cuddle pro but wanted to know if any of you guys here recognise or had visited her for cuddle+extras.

    I am not really into cuddling but the idea of possible extras is intriguing.

    https://cuddlecompanions.org/cuddler/kittensixx

    Any info is appreciated.
    Damn! Her looks, age, height, and introduction sound just about perfect. Wish I could share info on her, but I've never done the cuddle thing either. Please report back if you do! Or PM me if that's more appropriate. I'll do the same if I can find a way to make it happen. Nice find.

  13. #2481

    Cleo Alexandra is awesome Has anyone seen Niomi or any of the others


  14. #2480
    Quote Originally Posted by Justice2001  [View Original Post]
    What site did you find her on?
    I believe it was Escort Babylon or Escort Alligator. STG here is downright horrid. TNA has zero presence. So, I used sumosear. Ch and went from there. She is definitely an escort (not a sugar baby) and probably works in a strip club. I didn't ask. She's also like 5 ft (I love the short women).

    Strip Clubs here are a little interesting. I guess I never did a lot in the strip clubs in Seattle, but (besides alcohol) it's like a HJ is pretty much guaranteed if you do more than one dance ($25/ dance). I had like four dances a few nights ago and all of them stuck their ass in my face (incredible asses, love them Cubans) while they were giving me a hand job. I learned on the very last dance that I'm supposed to move their thong and reciprocate with my mouth. Once again, it was one of those situations where I was completely turn on by it and a little repulsed at the same time. I was okay, because I only saw actual fucking once, and no one offered it, so it may not be that common.

  15. #2479
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I just want to point this out:

    $250 hr.

    Stayed almost 2 without charging (I tipped).

    Drove an hour to my hotel.

    Was a complete sweetheart.

    Why can't we get that here?
    What site did you find her on?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape