Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 571 of 736 FirstFirst ... 71 471 521 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 621 671 ... LastLast
Results 8,551 to 8,565 of 11029
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2479
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I just want to point this out:

    $250 hr.

    Stayed almost 2 without charging (I tipped).

    Drove an hour to my hotel.

    Was a complete sweetheart.

    Why can't we get that here?
    What site did you find her on?

  2. #2478
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Exactly. We have only ourselves to blame for the ridiculous prices this town has grown accustomed to paying. Mind you, I am not into mistreating or being unprofessional or rude to anyone. But I do like to call out outrageous prices for lackluster service when I see it.
    I'm always amused at the lengths people go to make this "hobby" some type of philosophical truth between men and women. "Oh, you're such a man. I'll knock $100 off my price. " Yeah, right.

    This is simply good old capitalism- supply and demand. Women who come to Seattle are coming to an area where they are willing to be covered up 7 months of the year, in order to go to school or work in tech.

    Women in Miami live in an area where it's party and tourist central, where physical attractiveness and the willing to show skin (and the weather to do so) are paramount (just as an example, despite having less than twice the population, there are 47 strip clubs in Miami, vs. 10 in Seattle area).

    Bottom line there's much more of a supply of women likely to be interested in the adult business in areas like Miami, and economics 101 is when supply increases, the amount that can be charged for the good or service falls.

    Simple as that.

  3. #2477
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Exactly. We have only ourselves to blame for the ridiculous prices this town has grown accustomed to paying. Mind you, I am not into mistreating or being unprofessional or rude to anyone. But I do like to call out outrageous prices for lackluster service when I see it.
    Or maybe is just the cost of living difference.

    https://www.bestplaces.net/cost-of-l...miami-fl/95000

  4. #2476

    Cuddle comfort

    She reached out to me, I never went to a cuddle pro but wanted to know if any of you guys here recognise or had visited her for cuddle+extras.

    I am not really into cuddling but the idea of possible extras is intriguing.

    https://cuddlecompanions.org/cuddler/kittensixx

    Any info is appreciated.

  5. #2475
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I just want to point this out:

    $250 hr.

    Stayed almost 2 without charging (I tipped).

    Drove an hour to my hotel.

    Was a complete sweetheart.

    Why can't we get that here?
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyer99  [View Original Post]
    Because Miami is full of Type A personality alpha males who don't act like the soft cock beta cuck pussy men who populate most of the tech industry. I love Miami.

    Not all, of course. But there are many and these hairy progressive green haired "women" love them for it
    Exactly. We have only ourselves to blame for the ridiculous prices this town has grown accustomed to paying. Mind you, I am not into mistreating or being unprofessional or rude to anyone. But I do like to call out outrageous prices for lackluster service when I see it.

  6. #2474

    Was this a provider or from SA?

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I just want to point this out:

    $250 hr.

    Stayed almost 2 without charging (I tipped).

    Drove an hour to my hotel.

    Was a complete sweetheart.

    Why can't we get that here?
    She looks less like a provider and more like a non-pro.

  7. #2473
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Why can't we get that here?
    First- dayuuummm, that's hot.

    Second- tech money. Too many young, dumb dudes with ridiculous amounts of tech money and shitty attitudes.

  8. #2472

    No Longer Active On Pornhub

    Hey guys,

    I won't be posting anymore on Pornhub. They have demonetized my account so I have moved to onlyfans. My videos on Pornhub will remain there tho. But I will most likely be more active on my Onlyfans. Hit me up if you're interested. Have a wonderful one and stay safe!

  9. #2471

    Alpha beta

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I just want to point this out:

    $250 hr.

    Stayed almost 2 without charging (I tipped).

    Drove an hour to my hotel.

    Was a complete sweetheart.

    Why can't we get that here?
    Because Miami is full of Type A personality alpha males who don't act like the soft cock beta cuck pussy men who populate most of the tech industry. I love Miami.

    Not all, of course. But there are many and these hairy progressive green haired "women" love them for it.

  10. #2470

    I agree

    Couldn't agree more. Miami is awesome. Even some of the the strip clubs offer an incredible experience compare to here (whenever the open up again. LOL) . The girls there are hot especially the Latina ones. They should consider coming up here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I just want to point this out:

    $250 hr.

    Stayed almost 2 without charging (I tipped).

    Drove an hour to my hotel.

    Was a complete sweetheart.

    Why can't we get that here?

  11. #2469

    Difference Between Miami and Seattle

    I just want to point this out:

    $250 hr.

    Stayed almost 2 without charging (I tipped).

    Drove an hour to my hotel.

    Was a complete sweetheart.

    Why can't we get that here?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Katia1.jpg‎   Katia 2.jpg‎   katia 3.jpg‎  

  12. #2468
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    CIM? COF? COT?

    Can she deepthroat? Gagging? Face fuck?
    DT-yes and I'm a Girthy dude.

    I didn't ask for gagging but she did do some during the 69, and I'm not a face fucker on a first date.

    CIM-no. COF, COT: unsure bro.

    DATY was legit. She tasted fresh AF.

  13. #2467

    Answers

    Quote Originally Posted by MartyByrde  [View Original Post]
    Some questions:

    1. Was the "modified VIP" for an hour, or only a 1/2 hour?
    Half.
    2. What about BBFS? Was that included?
    Idk. I don’t want it so I don’t ask.
    3. Private residence for In Call, or hotel / motel?
    Hotel. Busy hotel.

  14. #2466
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  15. #2465

    Jazminelikesto

    She has been talked about before and nothing is good. Post #99 on the link below talks about how she pulled a knife on a hobbyist. That is the kind of crazy I want to avoid.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...937&viewfull=1

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape