Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,536 to 8,550 of 11025
-
10-29-20 13:42 #2490Senior Member

Posts: 168Do share. That's very convenient for me too.
Originally Posted by PnwGord
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-20 13:41 #2489Senior Member

Posts: 168I've seen the second one twice. The first time was great. Good BBBJ and BBFS. The second time she ripped me off. Got started and then her 'roommate' showed up and she made me leave and ghosted me.
Originally Posted by Lilcykablyat
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-20 11:38 #2488Senior Member

Posts: 340What's her TNA handle?
Originally Posted by CocoLocoMango
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-20 22:01 #2487Senior Member

Posts: 27Escort sites
Any Quality escort sites. That you are getting quality providers. Getting tired of Skipthegames and Escort Babylon. TNA Board is good but the ladies charge more than on another site. Any recommendation?
-
10-28-20 19:42 #2486Senior Member

Posts: 61Do not see
She used to post in the past.
Saw her some years ago. Incall was at a private location in Everett.
She will just waste your time, dancing infront of you & tell you to relax, and then you will hear some loud bangs on the door.
She will be like, oh shit those of my friends, and runs to open the door.
4-5 young everett fuck boys wannabe gangsta, will walk in & ask you what the fuck you are doing at their friend's house with your pants off.
At this point, you can count your loss, and walk out.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rett/55343840/
206-XXX-8970.
She is also on TNA.
I don't want to post an alert there because my handle has been dinged a few times for leaving bad reviews / rip off alerts on some of the providers on TNA.
Needless to say, those were subsequently removed.
Stay safe.
-
10-28-20 14:20 #2485Regular Member

Posts: 18Toshio's Teriyaki
Recently visited a provider at the incall close to Toshio's Teriyaki. Anyone know which other providers use that as their incall? (It is a convenient location for me.).
-
10-28-20 03:00 #2484Regular Member

Posts: 11Any Intel on Niomi
-
10-28-20 02:24 #2483Senior Member

Posts: 170Wtf lol
Pro cuddy buddies, that's new! Now I've seen everything. Good luck.
Originally Posted by NotAverage
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-20 02:19 #2482Senior Member

Posts: 544Kittensixx
Damn! Her looks, age, height, and introduction sound just about perfect. Wish I could share info on her, but I've never done the cuddle thing either. Please report back if you do! Or PM me if that's more appropriate. I'll do the same if I can find a way to make it happen. Nice find.
Originally Posted by NotAverage
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-20 00:35 #2481Regular Member

Posts: 11Cleo Alexandra is awesome Has anyone seen Niomi or any of the others
-
10-28-20 00:20 #2480Senior Member

Posts: 1544I believe it was Escort Babylon or Escort Alligator. STG here is downright horrid. TNA has zero presence. So, I used sumosear. Ch and went from there. She is definitely an escort (not a sugar baby) and probably works in a strip club. I didn't ask. She's also like 5 ft (I love the short women).
Originally Posted by Justice2001
[View Original Post]
Strip Clubs here are a little interesting. I guess I never did a lot in the strip clubs in Seattle, but (besides alcohol) it's like a HJ is pretty much guaranteed if you do more than one dance ($25/ dance). I had like four dances a few nights ago and all of them stuck their ass in my face (incredible asses, love them Cubans) while they were giving me a hand job. I learned on the very last dance that I'm supposed to move their thong and reciprocate with my mouth. Once again, it was one of those situations where I was completely turn on by it and a little repulsed at the same time. I was okay, because I only saw actual fucking once, and no one offered it, so it may not be that common.
-
10-27-20 23:43 #2479Senior Member

Posts: 155What site did you find her on?
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-20 19:52 #2478Senior Member

Posts: 180I'm always amused at the lengths people go to make this "hobby" some type of philosophical truth between men and women. "Oh, you're such a man. I'll knock $100 off my price. " Yeah, right.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
This is simply good old capitalism- supply and demand. Women who come to Seattle are coming to an area where they are willing to be covered up 7 months of the year, in order to go to school or work in tech.
Women in Miami live in an area where it's party and tourist central, where physical attractiveness and the willing to show skin (and the weather to do so) are paramount (just as an example, despite having less than twice the population, there are 47 strip clubs in Miami, vs. 10 in Seattle area).
Bottom line there's much more of a supply of women likely to be interested in the adult business in areas like Miami, and economics 101 is when supply increases, the amount that can be charged for the good or service falls.
Simple as that.
-
10-27-20 17:59 #2477Regular Member

Posts: 6Or maybe is just the cost of living difference.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
https://www.bestplaces.net/cost-of-l...miami-fl/95000
-
10-27-20 17:46 #2476Regular Member

Posts: 7Cuddle comfort
She reached out to me, I never went to a cuddle pro but wanted to know if any of you guys here recognise or had visited her for cuddle+extras.
I am not really into cuddling but the idea of possible extras is intriguing.
https://cuddlecompanions.org/cuddler/kittensixx
Any info is appreciated.











Reply With Quote





