Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16893

    Oasis

    Quote Originally Posted by Samizza  [View Original Post]
    Oasis meaning here?
    No. Oasis in Dumfries is on route 1, Jefferson Davis Hwy.

    Evergreen lane is in Annandale.

  2. #16892

    Oasis in Dumfries

    Quote Originally Posted by Samizza  [View Original Post]
    Oasis meaning here?.
    No. It's 1750X Jefferson Davis Hwy.

    And she was ok to finish in Russian.

  3. #16891
    I think it's 1750X Jefferson Davis Hwy. Last time I went it was much older provider and she asked me give her a massage which I did. What was the damage? Thank you in advance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Samizza  [View Original Post]
    Oasis meaning here?

    Evergreen Ln STE .

  4. #16890

    Dream with KK

    Was in mood for a massage, tried to contact couple of providers with no luck. Then texted KK, got a reply in 10 min and scheduled for the 1 hr appointment. Parking was easy, she gave me the directions for both parking and her apartment. She opened the door with a mask on. The mask stayed on most of the time. She only removed it when she is more than 6 feet away from me. She asked me to take a shower and after the shower she started the massage. I can say its hands down the best massage I ever had. My back bones cracked, they generally don't. There was no teasing even after the flip. She massaged on the front too. The HJ was really good with some edging. We spoke about other providers too, she recommended some of her friends to me. I will definitely repeat. Damages were 1. 2 for hr and. 4 tip.

  5. #16889

    Oasis Dumfries

    Quote Originally Posted by Samizza  [View Original Post]
    Oasis meaning here?

    Evergreen Ln STE.
    I think he means here: http://oasistherapymassageva.com/.

  6. #16888
    Quote Originally Posted by Samizza  [View Original Post]
    Oasis meaning here?

    4200 Evergreen Ln STE 331.
    The exact address can be found on rubmaps. Off of Jeff. Davis hwy. Based on past reports, there is only one girl that works / runs the business so you may encounter interruption or can't get a session if you are a walk-in. The one time I went there last year I went in the morning on a weekday to avoid any interruption or "busy, come back later" type of stuff.

  7. #16887

    Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by DCKing  [View Original Post]
    Went to see Candy last night, she's back from Thailand. Fantastic massage, great HJ, and I always playing with those fantastic breasts.

    https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...n/9736364.html
    Can't get a reply to calls or texts.

  8. #16886

    Maya from Oasis

    Oasis meaning here?

    4200 Evergreen Ln STE 331.

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeSpirit369  [View Original Post]
    So I went to this place in Dumfries. Got Maya. Average massage. But she was wearing a very sexy blue tight short dress. Allows roaming while massage. And when I was looking at her thighs. Surprise surprise! No panties.

    Late thirties. Man made but nice big tits with large nipples. Ass is something!! FS available. She really enjoys it.

    Nice personality she even helped me dress and bent down to tie my shoes!!

  9. #16885

    Maya from Oasis

    So I went to this place in Dumfries. Got Maya. Average massage. But she was wearing a very sexy blue tight short dress. Allows roaming while massage. And when I was looking at her thighs. Surprise surprise! No panties.

    Late thirties. Man made but nice big tits with large nipples. Ass is something!! FS available. She really enjoys it.

    Nice personality she even helped me dress and bent down to tie my shoes!!

  10. #16884

    Logic

    BE logical, go out and TOFTT once and a while and you just may find what you are searching for, if your share your dreams from those attempts you just might get a few good nuggets of info in return.

    Quote Originally Posted by LogicXoXo  [View Original Post]
    How much extra is it for me leaving happy? & what stuff do they offer?

  11. #16883

    Logic

    Be logical, go out and TOFTT once and a while and you just may find what you are searching for, if your share your dreams from those attempts you just might get a few good nuggets of info in return.

    Quote Originally Posted by LogicXoXo  [View Original Post]
    Where the "cheapest" AMP to go to get relieved & then just walk out, I'm looking for a quick thing honestly. Shoot your recommendations.

  12. #16882

    You'll get much better results

    Quote Originally Posted by LogicXoXo  [View Original Post]
    Alright boys, I know someone knows someone or a somewhere that has one, shoot them at me. Where can I find my self a GH with a women on the other side or if not just in general a GH.
    Quote Originally Posted by LogicXoXo  [View Original Post]
    Where the "cheapest" AMP to go to get relieved & then just walk out, I'm looking for a quick thing honestly. Shoot your recommendations.
    Quote Originally Posted by LogicXoXo  [View Original Post]
    How much extra is it for me leaving happy? & what stuff do they offer?
    Quote Originally Posted by LogicXoXo  [View Original Post]
    I'm trying to go onto something new and dwarf female would be very new to me if you anywhere or anyone who can point me in the right direction please let me know!
    If you also share some info, rather than just insisting that the boys shoot over the information you're looking for.

  13. #16881

    Dt

    Quote Originally Posted by WillOckham  [View Original Post]
    What's the website address for Discreet Tempus? I put "Discreet Tempus Tysons Corner VA" into Google, and all I get is www.DiscreetStory.com repeatedly.
    They have best scheduling of the PV agencies. Schedule is text to you daily when you inquire and you can text who you want to see and when. Keep in mind pictures on site are only "representative" as opposed to other agencies.

  14. #16880

    Linda at Eden

    Normally don't go to Eden as much as the other places, but dreamt of Linda last week. Linda is cute with a very and conversational demeanor. She is Polish. Overall the dream proceeded well; on the flip she started the NOVA finish standing at the head of the massage table. This allowed for a nice view. Though her tits are kind of small (she does have a good ass to make up for it). She was pretty open to roaming. More so than the average at eden, though bottoms stayed on as always. Overall, good experience, and would repeat if I was in a pinch.

  15. #16879

    You are almost there.

    Quote Originally Posted by WillOckham  [View Original Post]
    What's the website address for Discreet Tempus? I put "Discreet Tempus Tysons Corner VA" into Google, and all I get is www.DiscreetStory.com repeatedly.
    The web site is literally those two words with a com at the end. You can also probably find it using another search engine like duckduckgo or yahoo. PM me if you get stuck.

    --BE.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape