Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 184 of 281 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 234 ... LastLast
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 4209
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1464

    Non AMP

    I will be visiting New Haven this weekend, does anyone know of a non AMP in this area?, feel free to PM if you prefer, I'll appreciate it.

  2. #1463

    DD / Lisa

    Not sure what to call this place sometimes. Sun Star Spa to Star Shine to DD. Anyway, I stopped by 2 days ago, and went through all the temperature check, mask, and etc. One thing I really like about this place is all these virus killing machines they have. They really have some nice High Tech Hospital machine made by Samsung. Very nice, I feel safe here compared to other places, especially with the covid on the rise again.

    That being said, I got Lisa, she said she is new, she looks very young. She said she is 22, but she looks about 25. Petite, nice top, about 5'5, long blond hair. Very cute face. TS was nice, nothing special but she cleaned all the right spot. Went back to the room and massage was fairly nice. Not the best but not the worst, considering how small she is. And ST was amazing, she is very tight and nice, I asked if she take her mask off so I could se her face, and she is so cute. She is a keeper. From 69, to Mish pop. She is an 9/10. I will be going back for her again soon. Keep her happy so she doesn't leave guys.

  3. #1462
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFatYummy  [View Original Post]
    Oh wow, Rose is still there?! She was my favorite but I got her twice and never saw her again. Looks like I have to go back.
    Yes she's there at Golden!

  4. #1461
    Quote Originally Posted by CliftonHanger  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been to Golden in over year as I'm kinda tired of VIP & Ginko. Went around 4 pm Thurs and it was pretty slow.

    I drew Rose upon walking in, on the younger side, glasses, and bubbly attitude. No TS went right for the massage which was very good for an AMP. I paid for the full hour and was glad I did. On the flip she got right to business and I was very happy about 10 minutes after that LOL. Rose was young and pretty, I would have loved a FS session with her believe me. I'm sure its just strictly HJ. But I can't hurt to flash some cash and ask her anyway, next time I will.

    Total Damage 60/40 tip.
    Oh wow, Rose is still there?! She was my favorite but I got her twice and never saw her again. Looks like I have to go back.

  5. #1460
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman55  [View Original Post]
    I think it is based on his photography skills! Even after some probing in the shadows in Photoshop, I still couldn't make out what was in that room!
    Reminds me of trying to tune in porn on cable TV as a kid!

  6. #1459

    South Shore Special Central City XX

    After 3 visits and some hard negotiating. I finally broke this middle aged Chinese woman and Got FS. I knew it was there all along the way she kept giggling to my request for boom boom sucky but only gave me HJ or let me suck on her titties.

    Finally broke her last night, she must've been in a good mood but now I've broke the bank safe and vault is officially opened.

    Video stills from camera action. She let me do standing up doggy, missionary, cowgirl and on the table doggy. Went well over the half, time wasn't even a factor. She was enjoying herself. All pic is dark, camera footage is a slightly a litter brighter so I am able to see action better. A good, non rush, non haggling lay for. 80, I told her that's all I had. I paid 40 for the half.

    Enjoy.

  7. #1458
    How many providers are available? One better than the other?

    Quote Originally Posted by KantDelay  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. I met Cocoa too and she was all business and all about the benjis. I managed to finagle "everything" for 100 especially with her attitude. She started at 200 and we went from there and when I told her just massage me I don't need extras. She said 80 for HE. I laughed and said I am more than happy doing myself and saving 80. She said fine 100 everything. It was fun to bang her while she was so pissed. F that honey. I've had way better there for the same amount. Maybe she will rotate out.

  8. #1457

    Golden Spa Orange

    Haven't been to Golden in over year as I'm kinda tired of VIP & Ginko. Went around 4 pm Thurs and it was pretty slow.

    I drew Rose upon walking in, on the younger side, glasses, and bubbly attitude. No TS went right for the massage which was very good for an AMP. I paid for the full hour and was glad I did. On the flip she got right to business and I was very happy about 10 minutes after that LOL. Rose was young and pretty, I would have loved a FS session with her believe me. I'm sure its just strictly HJ. But I can't hurt to flash some cash and ask her anyway, next time I will.

    Total Damage 60/40 tip.

  9. #1456

    Mings

    The one time I went to mings I saw some relatively young woman. Excellent body. Very fit. HJ only. Standard fare with one exception. 45 door and 60 tip, but she pressures you into spending an extra 20 $ for her to lift her shirt. It going to lie, I'm laying there with my won don in your hands, I'm not saying no to spending $20 to see some titties.

    Hang out in strip clubs long enough and you'll see the value in it. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by CliftonHanger  [View Original Post]
    Fellow Mongers!

    I've been looking at Mings on the post road in Milford for a while now. I'm a regular at Ginko (Tina, Bonnie) and VIP (Jennie), any tips for Mings?

    Strictly HJ? How the talent? Roaming?

    Tanks Fellas.

  10. #1455

    Not me

    Quote Originally Posted by MrNoth  [View Original Post]
    Is DD still taking names & phone #s at the door to assist in COVID contact tracing? That was mentioned by posters after they reopened but are they still doing this?
    They didn't when I was there a few week ago.

  11. #1454
    Quote Originally Posted by MrNoth  [View Original Post]
    Is DD still taking names & phone #s at the door to assist in COVID contact tracing? That was mentioned by posters after they reopened but are they still doing this?
    "names" and "numbers" my name was jenny and my phone number was 867-5309.

  12. #1453

    DD Contact Tracing

    Is DD still taking names & phone #s at the door to assist in COVID contact tracing? That was mentioned by posters after they reopened but are they still doing this?

  13. #1452

    Is it wise to visit an AMP this close to an election?

    I remember reading once that it is ill advised to visit an AMP close to an election because incumbents running for reelection might want to score points with their local constituents by raiding AMPs which offer an easy target.

    I'm dying to visit my 'go to' establishment but a bit wary given that we're so close to an election. Any thoughts / advice on how safe it is?

  14. #1451
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeeted  [View Original Post]
    Used to be my go to place. Not too far. Service was always meh. I feel like you get quite a bit better service at DD. Stopped into carnation last week and got ripped off. No massage, right to the point. Got tired 8 minutes in and wanted me to finish my self! I was floored. Wouldn't give me my money back. This one was Cocoa. Not the original Cocoa who was nice. A newer girl, flat chested. Absolutely horrible. She then escorted me out saying they're closed and locked the door. It wasn't their closing time.

    This place is seeing a lot of action and it's starting to get shady. More so than the old Tokyo leisure club days. It's only a matter of time. I'd recommend staying away. It's a shame, because I've gotten to know Cindy over the years and she's an awesome person.
    Agreed. I met Cocoa too and she was all business and all about the benjis. I managed to finagle "everything" for 100 especially with her attitude. She started at 200 and we went from there and when I told her just massage me I don't need extras. She said 80 for HE. I laughed and said I am more than happy doing myself and saving 80. She said fine 100 everything. It was fun to bang her while she was so pissed. F that honey. I've had way better there for the same amount. Maybe she will rotate out.

  15. #1450

    Mings Milford

    Fellow Mongers!

    I've been looking at Mings on the post road in Milford for a while now. I'm a regular at Ginko (Tina, Bonnie) and VIP (Jennie), any tips for Mings?

    Strictly HJ? How the talent? Roaming?

    Tanks Fellas.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape