The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 330
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #60

    Which Devon?

    Quote Originally Posted by MoHoes  [View Original Post]
    I haven't tried her yet, was wondering if someone had. But thanks for the Miss Molly tip! Will give her a buzz. Outside of Devon, don't really see many Danbury girls.
    There was a Devon advertising in Danbury for awhile and had some good reviews. She may have moved to NY area somewhere. There's another Devon that's a red-headed MILF and bounces around the state. How was your experience? She looks tempting.

    Also FYI, the Danbury girls are mostly hanging out at a motel on Federal Road. Although I've never had an issue since I usually visit early in the morning, some hobbyists are noticing unsavory types hanging around.

  2. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo456  [View Original Post]
    Wow! She wants a lot of money for not a lot of service. I don't mind the cover, but not to be GFE for 180/250? Plus, she's got a 901 area code which may mean she's visiting from Tennessee. I'd rather stick with some of the local proven ones. Sure she's not a scam? Have you tried some of the talent in Danbury? Miss Molly has a nice ass and will include greek for $$. 5 an hour.
    I haven't tried her yet, was wondering if someone had. But thanks for the Miss Molly tip! Will give her a buzz. Outside of Devon, don't really see many Danbury girls.

  3. #58

    Pawg

    Quote Originally Posted by MoHoes  [View Original Post]
    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...m/995269050700

    Wants 140 180 250, Greek 500 and no GFE and everything covered. I like a thick PAWG but pretty pricy. Anyone partake yet?
    Wow! She wants a lot of money for not a lot of service. I don't mind the cover, but not to be GFE for 180/250? Plus, she's got a 901 area code which may mean she's visiting from Tennessee. I'd rather stick with some of the local proven ones. Sure she's not a scam? Have you tried some of the talent in Danbury? Miss Molly has a nice ass and will include greek for $$. 5 an hour.

  4. #57

    Anyone tried?

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...m/995269050700

    Wants 140 180 250, Greek 500 and no GFE and everything covered. I like a thick PAWG but pretty pricy. Anyone partake yet?

  5. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants77  [View Original Post]
    She is legit. Don't know from personal experience but a real good friend of mine has been seeing her for the past 2 years. Says she's got cool attitude and aims to please but he thinks might be a handler involved and at times he does feel sort of rushed. Def not worth the 300 hr. He says he usually just slips her the 100 for qv and that there is better out there but when in a jam she's always avail. Usually stays either in Norwalk or Milford.
    Thank you giants77.

  6. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Okimhern  [View Original Post]
    Me too. Couldn't find any reviews, nothing turns up with a search using her phone #. But I have seen her ads for sometime now on skipthegames. She seemed very cool via multiple texts with me. Quoted me 100 qv, 150 hhr, 300 hr. Said GFE is cool. I may go see her tonight unless someone comments negatively.
    She is legit. Don't know from personal experience but a real good friend of mine has been seeing her for the past 2 years. Says she's got cool attitude and aims to please but he thinks might be a handler involved and at times he does feel sort of rushed. Def not worth the 300 hr. He says he usually just slips her the 100 for qv and that there is better out there but when in a jam she's always avail. Usually stays either in Norwalk or Milford.

  7. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinSnow99  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Jesse Jett is still around? Redhead spinner that used to be in Norwalk pre-pandemic?
    No response from her since the pandemic began.

  8. #53
    Does anyone know if Jesse Jett is still around? Redhead spinner that used to be in Norwalk pre-pandemic?

  9. #52

    Scammer

    This chick scammed me this past weekend. Got to apartment in Norwalk, gave money, she went into room / kitchen, then her boyfriend knocked on door and she told me to go in kitchen. After she opened, she left and I was there, alone and had to tell BF no funny business and that we were just friends. Her BF was obviously involved but I left and lost the entrance fee. I have her BFs face from walking in front of my car (dash cam) but highly recommend avoiding. Last time I get desperate for some poon LOL.

    STG link: http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...n/665108886148.

    Page and #: 2035144572.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2020-09-21 at 1.12.38 PM.jpg‎  

  10. #51

    Deb

    Quote Originally Posted by Ard6205  [View Original Post]
    Is she in Norwalk or Shelton like her ad says?
    She's been in Shelton. She hasn't been in Norwalk in quite some time now.

  11. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by MoHoes  [View Original Post]
    Here's her latest ad. I've always been able to reach her (http://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/f...o/128937108355).
    Is she in Norwalk or Shelton like her ad says?

  12. #49

    Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbctrev  [View Original Post]
    Norwalk is a bit of hike for me. I contacted the jamaican girl by the name of Kelly. Seemed cool via text but I would like a bit more info on her before I decide to take that drive. Has anyone seen her?

    http://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/f...k/016633951362
    I've tried to get a hold of her several times a few months ago. She'd occasionally text back a simple "I'm available" or "hello", but never answered any other questions like how much, where or when. I just gave up after that. For me, a girl that takes too long to contact isn't worth it. There are plenty of others out there.

  13. #48

    Jamaican Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbctrev  [View Original Post]
    Norwalk is a bit of hike for me. I contacted the jamaican girl by the name of Kelly. Seemed cool via text but I would like a bit more info on her before I decide to take that drive. Has anyone seen her?

    http://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/f...k/016633951362
    Me too. Couldn't find any reviews, nothing turns up with a search using her phone #. But I have seen her ads for sometime now on skipthegames. She seemed very cool via multiple texts with me. Quoted me 100 qv, 150 hhr, 300 hr. Said GFE is cool. I may go see her tonight unless someone comments negatively.

  14. #47

    Kelly

    Norwalk is a bit of hike for me. I contacted the jamaican girl by the name of Kelly. Seemed cool via text but I would like a bit more info on her before I decide to take that drive. Has anyone seen her?

    http://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/f...k/016633951362
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails creamygoodness.jpg‎   yummy.jpg‎  

  15. #46

    Deb details

    Quote Originally Posted by Ard6205  [View Original Post]
    Tried calling her over the weekend but the phone was no longer in service. Saw she was posting in STG so would've thought that number listed was the best to reach her at.

    Any other numbers anyone use?
    Here's her latest ad. I've always been able to reach her (http://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/f...o/128937108355).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape