Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Korean Agency BB

+ Add Report
Page 351 of 426 FirstFirst ... 251 301 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 401 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,265 of 6388
Your New Addicition
This blog is moderated by Oc Amper
  1. #1138

    Anyone else notice this

    Is it just me or have the new rotating Kgirls, slowly but steadily been getting older and older? The average age 5 to 10 years ago was much younger, now it feels rare that a K agency has ladies under 30! Kinda sucks for us guys that like them with a little less milage.

    Boink.

  2. #1137

    She Was A Good Time

    But, on the second visit I realized that she never got out of her body suit! When I got her in position for DATY I looked at her expecting her to disrobe, but she just undid the snaps at the bottom! She rode in RCG like a champ!

    Quote Originally Posted by NoClue02  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seeing dahee recently? Does she allow fiv? Thinking of go seeing her for the first time after reading all the reviews about her.

  3. #1136
    Quote Originally Posted by NoClue02  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seeing dahee recently? Does she allow fiv? Thinking of go seeing her for the first time after reading all the reviews about her.
    Yes and yes. Dahee is definitely worth a visit. She has a powerful tongue and great at rimming.

  4. #1135
    Quote Originally Posted by NoClue02  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seeing dahee recently? Does she allow fiv? Thinking of go seeing her for the first time after reading all the reviews about her.
    I don't recall Dahee 'denying' me FIV fun per se. But if BB + FIV is your top priority, do consider Kiki (aka Scarlett) who's now with TopGirl. She let me get pretty deep in there, down to my knuckles, as I massaged her g-spot during DATY. Her response was like I had front row seats to the Fountains of Bellagio, minus all the card slappers. I remember blowing my nose on the drive home and pussy juice came out.

  5. #1134
    Quote Originally Posted by BbChaser  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm she is BBFS and allows CIP with up charge. Seen her 4 times and she's can take a pounding and a creampie.
    Just to clarify: Scarlett offered you bb with or without up charge?

  6. #1133
    Quote Originally Posted by SsStuntCock  [View Original Post]
    If she's openly bb inclusive, that'd put her at the top of my OC list. Curious if others are experiencing that too with her.
    I can confirm she is BBFS and allows CIP with up charge. Seen her 4 times and she's can take a pounding and a creampie.

  7. #1132

    Dahee

    Anyone seeing dahee recently? Does she allow fiv? Thinking of go seeing her for the first time after reading all the reviews about her.

  8. #1131

    Naomi re-brand

    Previously with Kupcake, looks like Naomi re-branded as Xia with KTE.

  9. #1130
    Quote Originally Posted by SevenToSeven  [View Original Post]
    I saw Scarlett was nice maybe repeat, pics maybe plus 5 in age. She gave me the option without cover no up charge but menu had up charge for extra.
    If she's openly bb inclusive, that'd put her at the top of my OC list. Curious if others are experiencing that too with her.

  10. #1129
    I saw Scarlett was nice maybe repeat, pics maybe plus 5 in age. She gave me the option without cover no up charge but menu had up charge for extra.

  11. #1128
    Quote Originally Posted by PsuGuy911  [View Original Post]
    I'm assuming BBFS was an extra benjamin? I see she is with mycupcake
    Yes she is.

  12. #1127
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddy68  [View Original Post]
    Took one for the team first appointment for Kira she has a 6-7 body. Nice feeing c tits, old in the face a turn off maybe 40 plus years old makeup caked on. But service is a dam 9-10 BBFS cip and she can suck a stick. Plus she is very nice to bad her face ain't nice.
    I'm assuming BBFS was an extra benjamin? I see she is with mycupcake.

  13. #1126

    Kira

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddy68  [View Original Post]
    Took one for the team first appointment for Kira she has a 6-7 body. Nice feeing c tits, old in the face a turn off maybe 40 plus years old makeup caked on. But service is a dam 9-10 BBFS cip and she can suck a stick. Plus she is very nice to bad her face ain't nice.
    Can I have Kira contact info, I will give you guys info about eastern european BBFS. LOL.

  14. #1125

    Are we just going to ignore Hana or what?

    You know how LA fk sticks were putting Dahee on saying she was "worth the trip?" If you haven't already, fix that.

  15. #1124

    Yup she is

    Quote Originally Posted by BigM1  [View Original Post]
    Is the legendary Mistress X really back? I see that the Palace is advertising for Mistress X.
    She is back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape