High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 283 of 472 FirstFirst ... 183 233 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 333 383 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,245 of 7074
What Are You Waiting For?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2844
    Quote Originally Posted by DBass888  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    Just wanted to see what the intel was like on providers with really big fake tits. Busty holly is now retired and I know lilyddd does anyone know any providers with huge fake tits? Thanks in advance.
    Syren Wylde https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...861/9285170231.

    I've been very tempted a few times but ultimately O-Side is too damn far for me.

  2. #2843

    Anyone have info on this please

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/55640287/

    I absolutely love very skinny girls and this one is right up my alley! Doing some research seems she has been in the game for a while mostly out of Alabama and Atlanta but has done some tours it seems. I found multiple numbers she has used tons of pics and videos but none of them seem to have any damn reviews. This seems odd to me. So someone please tell me something good about this girl and I'll book the appointment as soon as I read it!

  3. #2842

    New Busty young smoking hot Blasian

    Hello all Toftt again and saw a new Blasian that just started this line of work. She is going by the name Heaven which is very fitting because she is an freaking angel!

    Here is a link -.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/55601249/

    For some reason people tell me they can't find phone numbers on that site so to make it easy for you 8 five8-2 six7-0XXX.

    Like I said this sexy ass Blasian is fresh 19 years old big natural D breast skinny bubble butt and her personality is amazing. Everything was covered which was a real bummer she did offer to go BBBJ but wanted 2 x the donation which by the way was.

    $160 for half.

    $200 for 1 hour.

    $400 for 1 hour with BBBJ.

    Her CBJ was decent I really don't like getting sucked off while wearing a stupid condom so it only lasted long enough to get hard and I was ready to fuck that young pussy. She told me she had a baby 5 months ago never would have known she was really tight. Missionary and cowgirl watching those tittes bouncing is a heavenly sight, and doggy with that cute little ass of hers yum. I always try to slip a finger in the ass during doggy you know to test the whole "no Greek" thing just about all of them post now a days but this one really wasn't having it LOL. Too bad. She talks to you a lot shares personal things about herself asks you personal things really takes an interest in you like she wants to know you not just take your money. It's a nice change from what I am used to.

    She doesn't work every day and I won't lie I don't think she will be in the game for very long so I would run to this one quickly I am ready to book another meeting and just saw her yesterday LOL.

  4. #2841

    Big fake tits

    Hi,

    Just wanted to see what the intel was like on providers with really big fake tits. Busty holly is now retired and I know lilyddd does anyone know any providers with huge fake tits? Thanks in advance.

  5. #2840
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovable  [View Original Post]
    Looks like your grandma, CBJ. Not worth it.
    She's definitely someone's grandma. There is no way that lady is 40 years old.

  6. #2839
    Looks like your grandma, CBJ. Not worth it.

  7. #2838

    Real

    Real, and has been active at least five years.

  8. #2837

  9. #2836
    Quote Originally Posted by bane858  [View Original Post]
    Definitely sounds like the scam ads you'd see on escort alligator or adult search. Looks like PD is "verifying" her so I wouldn't be surprised if the ad is removed soon.
    Anyone asking for deposit is a scam.

  10. #2835

    Sure. Gems are there.

    Quote Originally Posted by DRaj123  [View Original Post]
    I was long time member of pd.

    Recently quit.

    Few problems with pd.

    Most of the girls have 5 star review which are way inflated.

    A girl asking 260 elsewhere ask for 400 in pd.

    Some gems are there but again at inflated price e. G. 500 an hour.

    I am a long time hobbyist. Had old handle here but created a new one.

    No pm facility yet.
    But you can choose which to contact with, which means your in control of that at least. If they deny, then you can simply move on. Not to difficult, but I put in more work than needs to be unless I've seen them before.

    I found my gem last Friday. Already planning to see her again on payday for extended time we've agreed upon.

  11. #2834

    Found a 2nd ad and account using the same pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by bane858  [View Original Post]
    Definitely sounds like the scam ads you'd see on escort alligator or adult search. Looks like PD is "verifying" her so I wouldn't be surprised if the ad is removed soon.
    Both follow the same MO. Flagged them. Made my note. Won't rate seeing as they won't do anything about it anyway.

  12. #2833
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwykz619  [View Original Post]
    Saw this ad:

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif.../lovelycrystal

    However:

    https://www.instagram.com/lilianaheartsss/?hl=en

    https://onlyfans.com/lilianaheartsss

    Reviews seems like BS. But I trust the gentlemen on here rather than those reviews.

    Anyone have any info?
    Definitely sounds like the scam ads you'd see on escort alligator or adult search. Looks like PD is "verifying" her so I wouldn't be surprised if the ad is removed soon.

  13. #2832
    Quote Originally Posted by MemoeNasty  [View Original Post]
    She hasn't posted in years! I probably seen her back in 2011-12. One time only for me. Wasn't my type. Could tell she smoked cigarettes and also remember mongers complaining of her being drunk when they showed up. I didn't get a sense she was drinking when I seen her but who knows. She was nice enough with me but not enough to repeat. Moe.
    I just spoke with her, she retired went to rehab and works a legit job now. She is doing well and seems happy. She just laughed and said that was all crazy when I told her she was still being asked about.

  14. #2831
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwykz619  [View Original Post]
    Saw this ad:

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif.../lovelycrystal

    However:

    https://www.instagram.com/lilianaheartsss/?hl=en

    https://onlyfans.com/lilianaheartsss

    Reviews seems like BS. But I trust the gentlemen on here rather than those reviews.

    Anyone have any info?
    I was long time member of pd.

    Recently quit.

    Few problems with pd.

    Most of the girls have 5 star review which are way inflated.

    A girl asking 260 elsewhere ask for 400 in pd.

    Some gems are there but again at inflated price e. G. 500 an hour.

    I am a long time hobbyist. Had old handle here but created a new one.

    No pm facility yet.

  15. #2830

    Info?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...-pics/32856346

    Any info on the above lady? We texted back and forth, she sent me a custom pic that matched ad, but something seems off. Her pics contain date and phone number too. She is the lady in ad, but seems TGTBT considering she only advertises on adultsearch.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape