Thread: Asian PLEASER discussion forum (please post reviews in the review forum)
+
Add Report
Results 4,501 to 4,515 of 6428
-
10-26-20 16:46 #1928Senior Member

Posts: 130Ari from Asianworld when she's around is solid too, def over 30 but blonde and nice tanned body, excellent service as well.
Originally Posted by StevenWalker
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-20 14:44 #1927Senior Member

Posts: 95It is EJ
One of the pics is the same one she used before, not to mention the similarities in body.
Originally Posted by MarkBreas17
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-20 14:07 #1926Senior Member

Posts: 329Jeda
Does Jeda offer BBFS like she did as Desi at AW? If so, is there upsell?
Originally Posted by LonerRanger
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-20 13:45 #1925Senior Member

Posts: 323More bookers should use unshopped pics. Seeing those pics, I instantly knew they were legit just by how they looked. It makes me more likely to see her because I know what I'm getting. With the other pics, you know they're shopped and its a dice roll on what you get. So it makes it more of a "ehh, I'll wait for a review".
Originally Posted by TooLazy
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-20 12:36 #1924Senior Member

Posts: 359Check out jessicajadeba, she would be the one for you.
Originally Posted by StevenWalker
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-20 10:52 #1923Senior Member

Posts: 103Jeda / Lolita
I don't know all her aliases but I can confirm the Ginger photos are unphotoshopped photos of her. Jeda / Lolita are slightly shopped to remove age lines. She's probably late 30's early 40's (41-42) but looks like early 30's (lucky asian genes), and she is hot. I didn't know her as Ginger but those are the most accurate pics. And if they're older pics, damn, she looks exactly the same. I highly recommend her, she's a sweetheart. Enjoy.
Originally Posted by LonerRanger
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-20 01:59 #1922Senior Member

Posts: 234Jeda = Lolita = Desi = Ginger
Jeda = Lolita = Desi = Ginger.
Originally Posted by LonerRanger
[View Original Post]
She was Desi at AsianWorld.
And she was Ginger with booker "M".
Here are some pictures without all the magic of Photoshop, you can see she is wearing the same outfit.
-
10-26-20 00:01 #1921Senior Member

Posts: 578Isn't she is Desi from asianworld2000? I have seen her ad's in LA not too long ago. I guess she doesn't work for asianworld2000 anymore.
Originally Posted by LonerRanger
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-20 23:48 #1920Senior Member

Posts: 234Sky at MyKupCake was Hera with Booker M
Sky at MyKupcake was Hera with Booker "M" in West LA.
https://mykupcake.com/L_A/Sky
Sky was also Jane with SexyAngels. Site.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...highlight=fast+turnaround#post4873779.
-
10-25-20 23:10 #1919Senior Member

Posts: 234Jeda of MyKupcake is also Lolita of TopGirlAva (Hx)
Jeda aka Lolita.
Jeda.
https://mykupcake.com/home?product_id=416
Lolita.
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/topkgirlAva
Lolita.
https://kgirl.escortbook.com/model-lolita-47364
-
10-25-20 22:53 #1918Senior Member

Posts: 234Lexy at K-GirlFriend (HX)
Lexy at K-GirlFriend (HX).
Has anybody seen Lexy at K-Girlfriend (Humaniplex).
Lexy pictures are also on their website MyKupcake.com.
https://mykupcake.com/home?product_id=431
I did an Image search on TinEye and the first picture showed up on the old sites.
-
10-25-20 22:12 #1917Senior Member

Posts: 35Rebranding of EJ
This is a new girl named Diane in Huntington Beach. This looks like EJ. The face and the ears. I saw EJ About 3 months ago and she was quite plump. Can anyone confirm if Diane is EJ?
Originally Posted by OCpyro
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-20 17:09 #1916Senior Member

Posts: 246Can anyone recommend some blonde asians to me?
Preferably American and under 30 and petite but I'm open to anything.
-
10-25-20 12:34 #1915Senior Member

Posts: 157Suzie at PG
Just to clarify. Post-OP as in she doesn't have a natural face. Eyes, nose, and maybe other things such as jawline or cheek bones.
Originally Posted by SojuLover
[View Original Post]
But I thought she was really pretty. Those who prefer a natural look may not think so. She gets naturally moist too from soft extended daty.
-
10-25-20 06:38 #1914Senior Member

Posts: 3231004 kgirl not Princess Garden
I just realized I wrote Princess Garden in my last comment, but that was wrong, it was 1004 kgirl. I have no idea how I mixed those up. Sorry about that.
Originally Posted by PewpHead
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





