Thread: Arrangement Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,956 to 8,970 of 17049
-
10-27-20 01:22 #8094Senior Member

Posts: 153Kitty-Kat123
I remembered someone reporting on this girl below just can't remember. Any assistance would help. I think someone mentioned she offered BBFS also. Thanks in advance.
https://www.seeking.com/member/764a5...1-55843e9423f8
-
10-27-20 01:11 #8093Senior Member

Posts: 507Anna
She gives her info to anyone that messages her.
Originally Posted by Roctiggers
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-20 23:57 #8092Senior Member

Posts: 364Have you seen her? Had a meet and greet today, seemed nice, pictures were accurate, didn't set off any alarms, but would love a heads up if she's nuts.
Originally Posted by Roctiggers
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-20 23:33 #8091Senior Member

Posts: 69Kik details
I have are kik details. If any one wants trade in.
https://www.seeking.com/member/e5d59...5-1b9e05227c0a
-
10-26-20 22:37 #8090Senior Member

Posts: 788Def not her
Definitely not her. Yes, she did have a kid, autistic. She is nice and def doing this to help her kid have a better life.
Originally Posted by Fyzix99
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-20 18:20 #8089Senior Member

Posts: 86Jumped back on after a 9 month COVID break and holy shit are the pickings slim.
Currently talking to these girls but none of them are really exciting me, any information would be great:
https://www.seeking.com/member/590f3...4-2261baddb52d
https://www.seeking.com/member/4c4bd...9-127fb3646f52
https://www.seeking.com/member/e31bb...a-6c8025c6a5a6
https://www.seeking.com/member/58f57...d-a84e8c0486a2
https://www.seeking.com/member/bd9f2...1-ea99eb54271f
-
10-26-20 17:27 #8088Senior Member

Posts: 342Don't think it's her
Damn this eros girl is gorgeous. I doubt it's this blond ace of spades. She knows her value, doubt she'd post on eros. Was pretty easy to get her for 250, she knows she's lower end.
Originally Posted by Fyzix99
[View Original Post]
I suggested she change her user name to blond deuce of spades.
-
10-26-20 17:21 #8087Senior Member

Posts: 342Tell him to stop being a *****
Tell this coward to man up and take some responsibility. You want to put your raw cock into some girl you got to deal with the consequences. Something like, "hey sometimes tests are inaccurate can you pee on this stick I bought, it's the more expensive high quality one". Like stop being a *****, he had the balls to ask her to raw dog, ask her to pee on his stick.
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-20 12:51 #8086Senior Member

Posts: 73Blast from my past
https://www.seeking.com/member/d062e...1-c1f21c3392e1
So this one I saw when she was just 18 and occasionally since. I think she's taking it pro. Sweet girl, doesn't like to give head, but will give a half hearted effort. Covered sex was just ok, not much effort on her part. I was paying 250 for an hr one pop. But she's always broke and will constantly hit you up for money. Just my 2 cents.
-
10-26-20 11:36 #8085Senior Member

Posts: 1445It's not for me, it's for a friend!
He said this SA girl basically moved in with him and he didn't realize she stopped taking bc. She said she took a pregnancy test and it is positive, but he wants to be sure without provoking her by demanding she take one in front of him.
Originally Posted by Flipper12
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-20 10:46 #8084Regular Member

Posts: 6Pro vibe for sure.
Yes she's been on the site for a bit and it appears gone full pro. Never met just messaged some in the past. Used to have older SD and definitely had a baby in there somewhere. Lmk if you think this is her as I do:
Originally Posted by Flipper12
[View Original Post]
https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...8459.htm?cat=1
-
10-26-20 10:16 #8083Banned Member

Posts: 185Fake Charlotte softball
https://www.seeking.com/member/14d59...3-25435e8f2221
This annoying girl has had like 2-3 profiles in a few weeks. Pics seller only. If anyone would like to report her again as I did, that'd be super.
Lots of those online only types lately. This the season.
-
10-25-20 21:41 #8082Senior Member

Posts: 754Annoying
She's a 300 girl at best and even then I'm being generous. She's ok looking for a woman in her 40's but the boob job is pretty bad. CFS, BBBJ, one pop. Pics are her but flattering, she looks more like a woman in her 40's than the pics indicate.
But she's got a lot of issues. Doesn't even have her own place she rents a room in someone's house and has an 11 pm curfew. Yes a grown woman in her 40's with a curfew she gets locked out if she tries to come home after 11 pm. Idk kinda sounded like a halfway house or something. She talked non stop about all her problems. Lives off government assistance. If you do see her just spare yourself the get to know you talk and jump right into the sack b / c she annoyed the crap out of me she was like a wind up doll that wouldn't stfu about her issues.
You can do a whole lot better for your $ unless I guess you are into cougars and / or bad boob jobs.
Originally Posted by FightingFungus
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-20 20:24 #8081Senior Member

Posts: 73Blond Ace of Spades
I would second Flipper's recommendation. She sucked me in with the pictures last year. Heavier, smelled, etc. She is on SA everyday.
Originally Posted by Flipper12
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-20 20:13 #8080Senior Member

Posts: 62Giantassets
Been in talks with this one, any info appreciated.
https://www.seeking.com/member/b66c8...5-8719dc03eefc











Reply With Quote






