The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 684 of 976 FirstFirst ... 184 584 634 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 734 784 ... LastLast
Results 10,246 to 10,260 of 14634
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4389
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1417

    Nita 57

    Did a search can't find digits or an ad as I have interest in seeing this one, any help would be appreaicated.

  2. #4388

    Sexy alyssa

    My buddy saw sexxy alyssa last week and he said that he regrets it. She looks kind of rough and her house is a total sh! T hole. He has never seen so many holes in walls or dirt all over everything. The service was surprisingly decent but he said thers still zero chance he repeats. He just couldn't get over the shape of the house.

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...a/771444186337

  3. #4387

    Speaking about wash cloths

    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyNone  [View Original Post]
    Agree, the good old way down under is the wtg. !
    Nita 57 now years old has the nicest trimmed wash cloth you can ever put your face in. You gentlemen who has par taken know exactly what I am talking about. Always wash my face when she is on Daniels and a nice hotel at that.

  4. #4386
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1074
    Quote Originally Posted by Philherup  [View Original Post]
    the old hot dog down the hallway.
    I was wondering what that odd taste was.

  5. #4385
    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyNone  [View Original Post]
    Agree, the good old way down under is the wtg. !
    Nope. I am spoiled by the shaved look. Can't go back. Just can't do it. LMAO!

  6. #4384
    Quote Originally Posted by LoinRanger  [View Original Post]
    She tried to get my buddy with her "half price discount due to Covid" jargin claiming the rate is normally 500. Please. My buddy had true pornstars for less than that. Definite pass.
    Same here. I told her the rate was high for the market unless she could produce some stellar reviews to show service to justify the inflated investment. She responded by telling me she has lots of guys standing in line to pay 5 and suggested I couldn't afford her. She got pissed when I told her that if I was her I would just see the guys who were willing to pay 5 and work half as much. Some of these girls crack me up.

  7. #4383

    Different strokes diffeent folks

    Quote Originally Posted by BruceJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Hair up top is never a bad thing. Hair down south is never good.
    I disagree I like a good ol muff, a hair pie, a wollybooger if you will. But then again most of you guys like tiny tight little vahinas and I love a big fat sloppy pussy. A good old rumplestiltskin pussy, the old hot dog down the hallway, you get my drift.

  8. #4382

    +1

    Quote Originally Posted by Gotj17  [View Original Post]
    I disagree. That's why I love AMPs & MILFs. And some of the younger ladies are going back to a trimmed patch. Hallelujah.
    Agree, the good old way down under is the wtg. !

  9. #4381
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1074
    Quote Originally Posted by BruceJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Hair up top is never a bad thing. Hair down south is never good.
    I disagree. That's why I love AMPs & MILFs. And some of the younger ladies are going back to a trimmed patch. Hallelujah.

  10. #4380

    Paige

    I would definitely repeat with this nice lady. She was attractive with good Bbjcim skills. Private residence in Lehigh was safe and clean. She is sweet girl and not a clock watcher. https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...h/732017947977.

  11. #4379

    This is Riley

    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyNone  [View Original Post]
    Is she the girl on the pic?
    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...l/064697030058

  12. #4378

    Candi

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...y/751821311678

    I have mentioned I was intrigued so I took the plunge and now I know what 178 lb looks like. The tits are real and she has a large spankable ass. Also a large roll in the midsection. Cute 30 something country girl. Very clean although the incall was a tad rough but the bedroom and bed were decent. She is particular about who she does incall for since it is her home. Bottom line, she's a big girl but gives great BBBJ with dt and cim for $.5 for an entire hour. MSOG available. Honestly she looked great in doggy and was all about making me happy.
    Was in the area figured I try to see what 178 is and if the tits were like shown. She was hosting so went for an hr 1. 5 She definitely gives great BBBJ with dt and cim. Nice girl, prefers car then hosting, said she used to not have neighbors but now does and doesn't want traffic. Nice ass in doggie as stated.

  13. #4377

    Same with my buddy. Pass

    Quote Originally Posted by Random001  [View Original Post]
    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...t/766051927788

    Looks legit anyone try and contact.
    Quote Originally Posted by BruceJohnson  [View Original Post]
    My buddy contacted a few weeks ago and she quoted 250 but said she was willing to negotiate. My buddy didn't like the sound of that so he punted.
    She tried to get my buddy with her "half price discount due to Covid" jargin claiming the rate is normally 500. Please. My buddy had true pornstars for less than that. Definite pass.

  14. #4376
    Quote Originally Posted by USmellIt  [View Original Post]
    She was easy on time setup. Everything went well, however she does not orgasm.
    Is she the girl on the pic?

  15. #4375

    Hair

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    Never said the hair was a bad thing. Just a flash back to my younger days. I will crank up the Whitesnake and head on over soon!
    Hair up top is never a bad thing. Hair down south is never good.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape