Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,441 to 19,455 of 30812
-
10-25-20 18:08 #11372Senior Member

Posts: 458Layla
What was the damage?
Originally Posted by Likeass911
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-20 18:07 #11371Senior Member

Posts: 458Cassidy
What was the damage?
Originally Posted by AlexDbl07
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-20 17:59 #11370Senior Member

Posts: 97Pussycat?
Has anyone run into this one?
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...n/026234341092
-
10-25-20 14:00 #11369Senior Member

Posts: 32How much milk leaking?
How much milk was leaking? Enough to nurse from? Thank you for the review.
Originally Posted by Ranked
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-20 13:54 #11368Senior Member

Posts: 122Kelly
https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2111799
Originally Posted by Phaeton0401
[View Original Post]
Ad with phone number.
-
10-25-20 12:42 #11367Senior Member

Posts: 94Pink Secret
I've been wondering and the Pink Secret ad made me think of it again.
Originally Posted by Phaeton0401
[View Original Post]
Are you guys turned on by all these gynecological ads? For me, it's actually a turn off to see INSIDE a girl in the ad.
Anyone else got an opinion?
-
10-25-20 12:28 #11366Senior Member

Posts: 173Link to ad?
Originally Posted by APlan
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-20 11:02 #11365Senior Member

Posts: 260Xotic Kelly
There is no phone # in that ad.
Originally Posted by Ranked
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-20 10:59 #11364Senior Member

Posts: 260Pink Secret
Saw her recently. Decent extended stay, 5-8 slim, enthusiastic CBJ, cowgirl, mish, doggy, she came hard. 100 for 45 min. Hit her at the right time so she made a deal on pricing. Her recent pics are most accurate.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...229/7324198265
-
10-25-20 09:21 #11363Senior Member

Posts: 330She is very good at what she does. It's very hard to last long. She's one of my favorites.
Originally Posted by Ranked
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-20 08:40 #11362Regular Member

Posts: 2Vickie or Victoria
https://raleigh.rubratings.com/121681
Fake pics. The girl at the door is short, fat, and ugly. Has a guilty look on her face and keeps talking to try to keep you there. Works out of extended stay motels. Has a boyfriend who is waiting out back.
-
10-25-20 08:00 #11361Regular Member

Posts: 2Cassidy
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...r/297604439069
Had a dream with her. She's the girl in the pictures but no longer blonde and a tad thicker. Still, attractive girl, very nicely proportioned, and happy to wear heels and lingerie. Upscale hotel. Good session. Would repeat.
-
10-25-20 07:59 #11360Senior Member

Posts: 122Kelly
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...i/278466496808
I saw Kelly this week. She is at a really nice hotel. Best I've been in. She has an awesome body and her performance was exactly what I hoped for. She is very easy going and gets into the session. Great nipples that leak a little. Turn on for me. I didn't last too long but I felt she wasn't clock watcher. She was vocal, another turn on for me. 2 hh. I will repeat.
-
10-25-20 00:21 #11359Senior Member

Posts: 136Stg + vpn = ?
Anyone else out there seeing that STG is still having problems with VPNs? Doesn't matter which node I use, I always get the "not reachable" error message. Suggestions / solutions would be appreciated. Thank you!
-
10-24-20 23:39 #11358Senior Member

Posts: 260Need info
Anyone have info on this one?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/55175971/











Reply With Quote





