Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,296 to 14,310 of 26397
-
10-25-20 08:59 #12102Senior Member

Posts: 136The post number might be off, 9189 reads:
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
"Well, I knew see looked too good! I tried tineye but it didn't bring anything back, like it froze up. Thanks, FOM69. ".
Also, I Googled and went to the Waukesha Freeman website and used the search bar, nothing comes up on her. Not saying she didn't get caught, but there is nothing online that confirms it. Unless she changed her name or something or there is another mix up between Tiffanys. 🤷8205;9792;65039;.
-
10-25-20 08:44 #12101Senior Member

Posts: 70I assume it's UTR Rose, who resides by Mayfair? If so, I seen her awhile back. She's a nice girl, honest, and good experience. Definitely a repeat.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-20 02:11 #12100Senior Member

Posts: 656Stella: cute but,
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...9/954141786349
Met this one last week. Good communication and ok looks. 80 roses for a short visit. She is the one in the pics. Talkative with deflated little boobs.
Simple and boring service. Her knee hurts, she says. Too many rules and fake moaning. Building wreaks heavy on marijuana but once you get to her studio it smells a lot of incenso. It will be all over your clothes. She is off National in the lower numbers.
-
10-25-20 01:21 #12099Senior Member

Posts: 218Newbie
Had you not said "reliable and safe" we would have surely thought that you wanted unreliable and unsafe providers. With all the lurking you've done, you should have many multiple reviews to choose from.
Originally Posted by Petroleum
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-20 22:33 #12098Senior Member

Posts: 1820See post 9189. Her arrest was well documented by the Waukesha Freeman. What happened after that the resulted in no charges being filed is unknown.
Originally Posted by JohnGalt34
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
10-24-20 21:24 #12097Senior Member

Posts: 136Sup guys, long time no talk!!
Originally Posted by Soft7
[View Original Post]
Anyway, who started the original rumor she got caught? There is still nothing on CCAP this year except for some baby mama drama (is he a client of her's, that sounds like a horrible situation LOL). And it lists her address as the same house as before.
She's probably just wised up and is on to better things.
-
10-24-20 20:57 #12096Senior Member

Posts: 1820UTR Rose
UTR Rose is still looking for regulars. I gave her contact info out to 10 or 12 so far, byt my understanding is only 2 or 3 ever contacted her. Contributing members can PM me.
HS.
-
10-24-20 18:27 #12095Senior Member

Posts: 320Jordon on STG and Sumo
Hi guys. I've seen her ads for a while now across several sites, same pictures and number. Anybody have an experience with her? I haven't been able to find a review. Other guys have asked about her. Somebody has to have TOFTT with this cutie. She has come with two names, Jordon and Joy. Here is the link https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...f-joy/34323569 Here is contact info 414-xxx-1817 My name is jordon. Any feedback or reviews would be great. Hopefully pics are real.
-
10-24-20 16:49 #12094Senior Member

Posts: 420I don't really trust a lot of the ads on Adult Search but when I see a local number it makes it a little more interesting. This one looks to be posting a pic that appears to be from working in a strip club. Anyone familiar with her? There's two names used in the ad (which worries me about whether she's real), Tiffany and Monica.
https://adultsearch.com/wisconsin/mi...scorts/1963741
-
10-24-20 15:51 #12093Senior Member

Posts: 420How was the BJ? BBBJ? She has the body type I like.
Originally Posted by Member#1117
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-20 15:50 #12092Senior Member

Posts: 420First thing that you see with her ad is "Video Services" and "Phone Sex". Whenever you see a girl offering that, ESPECIALLY without a Milwaukee area code, don't even bother. You're not going to be that 1 in a 1,000 that finds that girl who actually meets up in person. Just move on.
Originally Posted by YeahBuddy2000
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-20 11:15 #12091Senior Member

Posts: 195Lanette Lovee
A week ago, I decided to give Lanette a try after seeing her ads everywhere for months. Easy to set up a time at a hotel she frequents but she was a half hour late. She was much shorter than I expected with a nice set of pierced DDs. Butt was much bigger than I like. She had an OK attitude but was unwilling to do DATY or a couple other things. Mechanical, covered, and didn't seem to care if I got off. Probably won't repeat.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...a/599282956300
-
10-24-20 07:16 #12090Senior Member

Posts: 203You already know
There are lots of reviews and discussions on this board along with links for many girls. Pick one you like.
Originally Posted by Petroleum
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-20 02:38 #12089Senior Member

Posts: 33Search the forum
Also a long time lurker. Use the search bar. The community is helpful and I hope to contribute more soon.
Originally Posted by Petroleum
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-20 22:43 #12088Regular Member

Posts: 2Newbie here seeking some input
Hello, longtime lurker finally ready to get into the hobby. Was wondering if some of you could pm me some suggestions for a provider suitable for a newbie like me? Mainly looking for providers who are reliable and safe. Thanks.










Reply With Quote





