Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17920
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    Looks fishy 150 hhr 160 hr? Check your inbox bra I sent you a link.
    Ad says: 160 hr 120 hh.

  2. #17919
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Slkdck31  [View Original Post]
    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2938477

    Just wondering if there is any information on this one, I'm sure she is legit and I'm considering taking the plunge. My biggest question is body type, is she bbw, I know she is no spinner thanks in advance.
    Looks fishy 150 hhr 160 hr? Check your inbox bra I sent you a link.

  3. #17918

    Deana

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2938477

    Just wondering if there is any information on this one, I'm sure she is legit and I'm considering taking the plunge. My biggest question is body type, is she bbw, I know she is no spinner thanks in advance.

  4. #17917

    Kryss

    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird76  [View Original Post]
    Nevermind as far as needing her number. I talked to her.
    Glad you talked to her. My last couple attemps were un answered. Hope she's still providing & well.

  5. #17916

    Kryss

    Nevermind as far as needing her number. I talked to her.

  6. #17915

    Kimmy

    Quote Originally Posted by EternalX  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/virginia/ric...scorts/1850827 Set up a time with this one location was downtown everything was agreed the price was $$ Granted I was toft type since I did not expect the exact one in the pic but as soon as I got there she requested zelle for her safety and alarms went off. She didn't inform me of this before hand or I woulda said hell no. So if you guys are comfortable to try her out and let me know but careful of these games.
    She got me for 150. But she has an iPhone and some paper trail that I am going after. Rookie mistake on my part.

  7. #17914
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449

    Anybody

    Wondering if anyone dreamed her. I usually don't travel to Petersburg but she look tempting.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...-sexy/34349163

  8. #17913

    A Little Late, But.

    Quote Originally Posted by BabyGotBack69  [View Original Post]
    So guys I need to know who I needbto hit up first. I don't think I'll have enough love juice for them both. Granted Brooke's last day in RVA is Monday and Kravin Ravin is in RVA for good.

    Just wondering which one is overall a better experience looks and so forth.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/905077101097

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/489463923784
    Ravin is a sweet lady and I've seen many times. Very accommodating, squeaky clean, smells great and punctual for outcall dates. You will enjoy, there is not a bad review from others, all had positive experiences. Have fun!

  9. #17912

    The mysterious Alex

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernGent77  [View Original Post]
    I have now dreamt of seeing Alex a couple times and she is absolutely wonderful, hands down. She is extremely attractive, petite, takes great care of herself, has a great sense of humor and a wonderful smile. She is easy to communicate with, always responsive and always on time. In my dreams, she really enjoys what she does. She also enjoys when you pay attention to her (gently). She is happy to explore what you like (we have tried several different ways) and is also very good at showing you. She is one of the best I've ever dreamt about. Please be good to her if you get to see her. Cheers.
    I have searched the forum and found some very encouraging info about Alex but no links to an ad and no contact info.

    Can anyone point me in the right direction? She sounds like she's up my alley.

    Thanks and be safe!

  10. #17911

    The Erotic Review

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyRichmond  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone still use this site? I thought they quit their service but it looks like they are back in business.

    Thank you!
    Yeah, they've been back for several months now, thankfully. I've been using them for years ever since I lived in NoVa and have found them to be invaluable. The way you can search for providers with specific looks, skills etc. Has been incredibly useful over the years.

  11. #17910

    Victoria

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjny25  [View Original Post]
    Did you ever see her? I follow her on twitter and was going to pull trigger. Your inbox is full BTW.
    Saw here about 2 weeks ago. The bad. She was larger than I expected. A bbw. Not that its bad but too many closeups of the face didn't have me in bbw frame of mind. The good. Very enthusiastic with big chest. Typical GFE stuff BBBJ daty. No cim or cof. I might visit again in pinch but 250 is too high IMHO.

  12. #17909

    Winter

    Winter is looking for help and running specials hit me up for digits.

  13. #17908

    Indian

    A couple of weeks ago one of you guys inboxed me asking about the Indian woman I reviewed a few months ago. She is back in the area currently. Whichever one of you it was DM me so I can send you her number because the one in the ad she posted today is not the right one.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...m/233245718904

  14. #17907

    Alex

    I have now dreamt of seeing Alex a couple times and she is absolutely wonderful, hands down. She is extremely attractive, petite, takes great care of herself, has a great sense of humor and a wonderful smile. She is easy to communicate with, always responsive and always on time. In my dreams, she really enjoys what she does. She also enjoys when you pay attention to her (gently). She is happy to explore what you like (we have tried several different ways) and is also very good at showing you. She is one of the best I've ever dreamt about. Please be good to her if you get to see her. Cheers.

  15. #17906

    Victoria Vixen

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHobbyLobby  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I am thinking of pulling the trigger on this one https://victoriavixen89.escortbook.com/. I didn't find anything on this board. I know she is a long time poster on the avenue. Appreciate any intel.
    Did you ever see her? I follow her on twitter and was going to pull trigger. Your inbox is full BTW.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape