Thread: Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY
+
Add Report
Results 7,276 to 7,290 of 10953
-
10-25-20 12:42 #3678Senior Member

Posts: 71MCE doesn't have a website and has started marketing its girls as independent, even though they aren't. I don't know every MCE girl but these are a few:
Originally Posted by Poogee
[View Original Post]
Kara: https://tryst.link/escort/kara-989.
Kelani: https://tryst.link/escort/kelanichi.
Alena: https://tryst.link/escort/alenachi.
Brooke: https://tryst.link/escort/brooke-bby.
-
10-25-20 12:40 #3677Senior Member

Posts: 582Over the past 5 years I have seen probably 5 gals at YWSM and with the exception of one gal I have left unhappy with each visit. Problem with 80% of the "misses" was mismatch of pictures with the lady behind the door. Pics just not close enough and what attracted me enough to the gal to make the appointment was the exact mismatched qualities when she opened the door. One or two put in enough effort to overcome the lack of attraction after the fact to get the job done, but most did not. My dick just doesn't work if I'm not attracted and if certain qualities of the pics don't match. The gal is going to have to work much harder to keep me hard and make me happy. Most are not willing to go the distance this takes so it ends up in frustration.
Originally Posted by Jqatkins
[View Original Post]
The one gal I really enjoyed seeing was Sashi. I have a thing for sub 105 lb. Brown women and being a skinny petite cute Indian gal she fit the bill when I saw her a few years ago. She has not been available for a few years until recently on rare occasion. There have been times that she shows as scheduled for a certain day on their calendar, however I have had more than two occasions of trying to make an appointment on her scheduled day just to be told when I called that something came up and she will not be working that day. Maybe some day the stars will align and I will see her again, but I have been putting in at least a half hearted effort to see her again for a couple years without much luck as recently the days she has been scheduled to be available I have not been available.
Otherwise on a couple of occasions I have been miss-quoted the fee only to be told by the booker while I was five minutes from the incall I needed $20-$40 more than I came with. Not being a city boy or knowing the locations of my bank branch downtown as well as just having to deal with that kind of BS 10 minutes before the appointment REALLY SUCKS! . and it means I don't try their gals as frequently as I might if any of the issues mentioned above were different. But I guess you get what you pay for.
TP.
-
10-25-20 11:53 #3676Senior Member

Posts: 582A little young but DAMN, if those pictures are even close imma have to put her on my list.
Originally Posted by Riina
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-20 02:45 #3675Senior Member

Posts: 373Can I get a PM where this MCE so I can see who's being discussed?
Originally Posted by Sassafrass
[View Original Post]
I'm more towards Nick's Michelles.
-
10-24-20 20:54 #3674Senior Member

Posts: 43You are lucky my brother!
Originally Posted by Riina
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-20 14:44 #3673Senior Member

Posts: 877Pcm
All mentions on forum aren't good. For being an unknown agency really wouldn't want to give them all the verification stuff they require. They also post ads in milwaukee but never did any investigating in those forums. Plus pcm is pretty pricey. 5 hundo is their lowest.
Originally Posted by BootyBumping
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-20 13:56 #3672Regular Member

Posts: 24Depends on what your looking for
They are both great and a lot of fun so you can't go wrong either way. But the difference is Alena has a more of a nice, girl next door kind of personality but can't be slutty in a second when the time comes. Maybe like a college cheerleader. Leah is more raw sex appeal, a little more aggressive and fuck my brains out kinda personality. Maybe the bad girl who works at the campus bar. Who do you want Mary Ann or Ginger?
But give both a shot you can't go wrong either way.
Originally Posted by Sassafrass
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-20 13:18 #3671Senior Member

Posts: 1675Classy Ladies 262
I feel so privileged. For 8 months, I've been inquiring about girls and never booked. She sends me real photos, comments, and where they are working. Makes me feel like things are normal for a moment. Sweet lady.
Originally Posted by DayTrader01
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-20 13:07 #3670Senior Member

Posts: 1675After 20 years in the hobby and countless BBBJ's, never a problem. I did catch a few minor diseases like a yeast and a bladder infection from normal girls.
Originally Posted by Mike21
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-20 09:58 #3669Senior Member

Posts: 96Pcm
If you search on here you'll find a lot of reviews saying it's fake. All the good reviews here and on eccie are overly praiseworthy and obviously written by same person. I haven't tried but be real skeptical.
Originally Posted by Bootybumping
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-20 09:50 #3668Senior Member

Posts: 96Leah
I'm trying to decide to see either Leah, now Brooke, or Alena, both formerly with MCE. Never had the chance to see before. I have checked their reviews but want someone who has seen both to tell which one they recommend or prefer and why. Thanks guys and yes I know they are still " sponsored " by MCE.
-
10-24-20 09:04 #3667Senior Member

Posts: 71Kelani is MCE.
Originally Posted by ColossalNuts
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-20 22:16 #3666Senior Member

Posts: 43After 5 years in the hobby, I would add that NEVER ever do anything without condom. BBBJ Easily get you infected with gonorrhea or chlamydia. I am pretty sure majority people knows it, but nobody will confess.
Originally Posted by PhillipK1
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-20 21:34 #3665Regular Member

Posts: 4Is PCM Agency Legit?
Hey fellow members.
Long-time lurker converted to the dark side here. I'm looking to verify if the agency and women here are legit: https://pureclassymodels.com/.
Has anyone contacted or seen any of the models? I want to try it out, but there's not much information to go off. Can any experienced members here share their wisdom?
Thanks.
-
10-23-20 16:36 #3664Regular Member

Posts: 22Classy ladies chicago (262)
Has anyone else had trouble getting through Classy ladies of Chicago (262) screening process? They won't take I. D and are not accepting my work info which I was also reluctant to give. The said the only thing I can do to get verified is thru r2 k or something. Is there any other way?











Reply With Quote




