Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #3458

    Bonnie Wolf

    Quote Originally Posted by OakRaiders89  [View Original Post]
    She quoted me 1 k for 1 hr to creampie her.
    Damn! Sounds like she's trying to get child support in advance.

  2. #3457

    Jamie

    Anyone seen this one? She won't discuss over text all she rold me is she's very open minded. Wanting to go this weekend.

    https://salem.skipthegames.com/femal...e/046910851643

  3. #3456
    Quote Originally Posted by TryHard  [View Original Post]
    Never seen her. Just a psa her free snapchat is canine_country and it's hysterical. Basically each day she posts long videos of her smoking weed, lip syncing into her vibrator, and stripping to music while inviting you to hang out. I don't know what is wrong with her head but thc not so good for it LOL. Also now pretty sure I'm going to stay away. She's been mentioned here a lot and on tna. Currently in Bay Area.
    She quoted me 1 k for 1 hr to creampie her.

  4. #3455

    Bonnie Wolf

    Never seen her. Just a psa her free snapchat is canine_country and it's hysterical. Basically each day she posts long videos of her smoking weed, lip syncing into her vibrator, and stripping to music while inviting you to hang out. I don't know what is wrong with her head but thc not so good for it LOL. Also now pretty sure I'm going to stay away. She's been mentioned here a lot and on tna. Currently in Bay Area.

  5. #3454
    Quote Originally Posted by PdxBoy1  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last night. Nice girl. A little bigger then her pictures. BBBJ but I decided on cfs. It was ok.
    What made you go cfs instead of BBFS? How's her head game and how was the fuck?

  6. #3453

    Grace

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGuyFromPdx  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...152/5036602926

    Has anyone see her? She has a PH account that I've checked out. She seems fun.

    I don't know if I'm blind or something, but I cannot find a phone number in her ad.

    Anybody have info on her?
    Saw her last night. Nice girl. A little bigger then her pictures. BBBJ but I decided on cfs. It was ok.

  7. #3452
    Quote Originally Posted by OakRaiders89  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...969/5036732697

    Another one I'm curious about. Does she even do FS? All her ads are for BBBJ.
    She does and its not too bad saw her about year and a half ago. I approached BBFS with caution but it was a no go with me. But this was before she put in those ads some videos where is is clearly on something and her pimp is filming and laughing.

  8. #3451
    Quote Originally Posted by MilkyTears213  [View Original Post]
    Yea her incall I was being watched by two thugs as I left her room and she seems out of it like on drugs. But that pussy felt real good and I came in her asshole. So yea.
    She openly smoked meth before session. I don't partake in those activities but she was definitely enjoying herself. As others have stated she belongs here, but seems to be high volume.

  9. #3450

    Sick?

    Quote Originally Posted by TakingABreak  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone ever just throw up in their mouth during a date with some of these ladies.

    Even just a little?
    Ya know we all have different things that trip our triggers. No need to put a guy down who goes for women you find unattractive. I guess unless the woman has open wounds and poor hygiene. Then that's a nookie too far.

  10. #3449
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...969/5036732697

    Another one I'm curious about. Does she even do FS? All her ads are for BBBJ.

  11. #3448
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1156
    Quote Originally Posted by TakingABreak  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone ever just throw up in their mouth during a date with some of these ladies.

    Even just a little?
    Yuck, fuck that.

    Booked a 30 min, she open door at motel 6, once I got inside the room I turned around saw her and immediately walked out.

  12. #3447

    Trade you Helena of Olympia

    Quote Originally Posted by Samadams17  [View Original Post]
    Have anything to trade?
    Helena of Olympia.

  13. #3446
    Quote Originally Posted by OakRaiders89  [View Original Post]
    Fuck that I ain't trying to die over pussy.
    Yea I won't be going back either.

  14. #3445
    Quote Originally Posted by MilkyTears213  [View Original Post]
    Yea her incall I was being watched by two thugs as I left her room and she seems out of it like on drugs. But that pussy felt real good and I came in her asshole. So yea.
    Fuck that I ain't trying to die over pussy.

  15. #3444

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by OakRaiders89  [View Original Post]
    Ya. Luckily I was not being watched but would not repeat. Got some Greek fun but she has pharms. BBFS, cip, cia, BBBJ, cim. Full menu just sketchy as hell. Bigger than pics. I only BBBJ and Greek cfs. Messy room but open.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape