Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 284 of 472 FirstFirst ... 184 234 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 334 384 ... LastLast
Results 4,246 to 4,260 of 7070
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2825
    Quote Originally Posted by Edater  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/54818418/

    Sophia Chula Vista Carlsbad. Very old unattractive woman with fake tits. Friendly but all business. Everything covered and rushed. Waste of money and time. FWIW.
    Quote Originally Posted by UCBaja2  [View Original Post]
    Long time listener, first time caller. I signed up for an account just to call out this review as BS. I've visited Sophia 10-12 times, the sex is great and her price is right! After the 5th or 6th visit she allowed total GFE, BBBJ, BBFS, DFK. Never tried to stick it in her ass, and never asked if greek was on the menu. Always the same incall across from Costco in CV, so I can get my shopping done then I walk across the street and have a nut or two with Sophia. Good looking white Mexican lady, nice tits, tight wet panocha, most of the pics aren't her but a few are really her, you can kinda tell which ones are her. Definitely on my ATF list!
    I saw Sophia based on UCBaja2 putting her on his ATF list. IMHO there is a little bit of truth on both his and Edater's review of her. I wouldn't call her unattractive. She is what I imagine Ada from Linda Vista will look like in 10-15 years if she stays skinny. She is most definitely 30-40+ She is skinny but not firm at all. I don't know about her tits being fake, they are soft and a handful. Everything was covered, a couple licks of the jewels but put on the cover right away and decent CBJ. CFS was Cowgirl, doggie and missionary to completion. No kissing at all.

    It may take 5 to 6 visits to get GFE at $1. 5 a pop but there's just too many different providers out there to be that patient.

  2. #2824
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom3T  [View Original Post]
    Hey,

    Anyone tried Mia before. Bit older but hard body. I think she was an escort before. https://sandiego.rubratings.com/198253.
    The title of your post is Mia in Kearny but the link goes to Mia in Mission Valley. Mission Valley Mia has a super hot body, it could be her in the pics but her service is not very sensual. She does rub that body all over you but it just feels very mechanical.

  3. #2823

    Mia in Kearny

    Hey,

    Anyone tried Mia before. Bit older but hard body. I think she was an escort before. https://sandiego.rubratings.com/198253.

  4. #2822
    Quote Originally Posted by Koolbeans  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/55359025/#.

    Just got back from seeing Nikki and she is real. Looks better I person and provides good service. Everything was covered and she is in North County. I usually have to drive to town in order to find entertainment. I would see her again if she is in town. She is from LA, but considering moving to SD. Stay safe and have fun!
    She's been around for a while. Back in 2008 she went by Dior on the old SD forum. Retired some time in the early 2010's and just came back recently.

  5. #2821

    Nikki

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/55359025/#.

    Just got back from seeing Nikki and she is real. Looks better I person and provides good service. Everything was covered and she is in North County. I usually have to drive to town in order to find entertainment. I would see her again if she is in town. She is from LA, but considering moving to SD. Stay safe and have fun!

  6. #2820
    Quote Originally Posted by JayLake  [View Original Post]
    She was a longtime older provider from years back. Flabby, blonde, worked out of hotel circle or mission valley I forget. Anyone remember seeing her? Was just curious if she retired or died or what. This was an old ad of hers for reference. https://tastitina.escortbook.com/.
    She was no spinner but was fun and open to a lot the more comfortable she got with you. Its been a five plus years since she stopped responding to messages. The last time I saw her she was moody and asked a lot of questions before we connected (who is this, how do you know me, what do you look like) so I'm guessing she got tired of it and moved on.

  7. #2819

    Tastitina

    I remember her. I tried to reach out back in March but never heard anything back. I assume she's retired (or something else).

    Quote Originally Posted by JayLake  [View Original Post]
    She was a longtime older provider from years back. Flabby, blonde, worked out of hotel circle or mission valley I forget. Anyone remember seeing her? Was just curious if she retired or died or what. This was an old ad of hers for reference. https://tastitina.escortbook.com/.

  8. #2818

    Crystal Cross

    Has anyone ever seen Crystal Cross? She's on several websites including PD I but always take those reviews with a grain of salt.

    Real and recent pictures? What's performance like?

    https://callescort.org/916-602-8303

  9. #2817

    Looks like the scams have now hit PD. Maybe

    Saw this ad:

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif.../lovelycrystal

    However:

    https://www.instagram.com/lilianaheartsss/?hl=en

    https://onlyfans.com/lilianaheartsss

    Reviews seems like BS. But I trust the gentlemen on here rather than those reviews.

    Anyone have any info?

  10. #2816
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPornDawger  [View Original Post]
    I think I did meet with her once, hence wasn't memorable for me for a repeat.

    Did you try contacting her?
    I did some time ago but never got a response. I remember she had a faithful following back in the backpage days so I figured some mongers here knew her.

  11. #2815

    Blast from the past

    Quote Originally Posted by JayLake  [View Original Post]
    She was a longtime older provider from years back. Flabby, blonde, worked out of hotel circle or mission valley I forget. Anyone remember seeing her? Was just curious if she retired or died or what. This was an old ad of hers for reference. https://tastitina.escortbook.com/.
    I think I did meet with her once, hence wasn't memorable for me for a repeat.

    Did you try contacting her?

  12. #2814

    Anyone remember Tastitina?

    She was a longtime older provider from years back. Flabby, blonde, worked out of hotel circle or mission valley I forget. Anyone remember seeing her? Was just curious if she retired or died or what. This was an old ad of hers for reference. https://tastitina.escortbook.com/.

  13. #2813

    Re: KimberDevine

    Quote Originally Posted by AJaxer11  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...o/KimberDevine.

    KimberDevine.

    Thanks in advance!

    AJ.
    Search her name in search function, and you'll see her most recent scam.

  14. #2812

    KimberDevine

    Quote Originally Posted by AJaxer11  [View Original Post]
    Well yeah I have looked at reviews on PD and saw ratings on HX. I don't trust either of those, but I do trust most of the people in this forum so that's why I asked here.
    I saw her about 4 months ago, she was nice, pics accurate, service was ok. Not quite good enough to get a review from me, and not memorable enough that I have repeated, but I recall having fun and like I said she was very nice.

  15. #2811
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorManToy  [View Original Post]
    Plenty of reviews on PD and T. E. are.
    Well yeah I have looked at reviews on PD and saw ratings on HX. I don't trust either of those, but I do trust most of the people in this forum so that's why I asked here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape