Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,841 to 12,855 of 25020
-
10-24-20 20:54 #12180Senior Member

Posts: 138Olita / Vlada
Anyone seen the current Olita in Prov? Looks great. Was wondering how the experience was.
https://olitaescort.com/olitaescort/vlada.html
Thanks.
Will.
-
10-24-20 19:44 #12179Senior Member

Posts: 510Amanda
Just checking her out. Are the photos accurate? Not sure if actually BBW which is not a favorite for me. I like the idea of playing sub some though so might give her a whirl. Sent text no response yet.
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
10-24-20 17:27 #12178Senior Member

Posts: 1406I believe when I saw her a couple of years ago it was 150 for hr. BBBJ cim, daty, covered FS. Nice big tits.
Originally Posted by MarriedTom
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-20 10:06 #12177Senior Member

Posts: 34Julie
Yup, I got friendly with her over the years and she has told me her boyfriend of 10 years lives with her. He takes a stroll when she gets company, strange!
Originally Posted by MarriedTom
[View Original Post]
They are both just hanging around woonie.
-
10-24-20 10:05 #12176Senior Member

Posts: 34Julie / country girl
Yup, I got friendly with her over the years and she has told me her boyfriend of 10 years lives with her. He takes a stroll when she gets company, strange!
Originally Posted by MarriedTom
[View Original Post]
They are both just hanging around woonie.
-
10-24-20 09:56 #12175Senior Member

Posts: 77So you've seen Rosie 3 times but this is your first post ever? It sounds to me like you are Rosie.
Originally Posted by Idkwidh84
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-20 09:17 #12174Senior Member

Posts: 953Already?
Already gone from the new motel?
Originally Posted by Colby1653
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-20 09:15 #12173Senior Member

Posts: 953Amanda
Looks like a good middle of the road time. What were the damages?
Originally Posted by CanJockey
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-20 08:06 #12172Senior Member

Posts: 60Calls
This one girl wants me to call before shell send me a verification photo. Anyone have a clue why and if theres any risk with calling? This is a strange one.
Honestly I've always preferred calling it's let's you know that there at least female. I guess it could technically be an entrapment technique but I've always at least been finr.
-
10-24-20 00:00 #12171Senior Member

Posts: 375Amanda
I agree with LB. You can do a lot worse. She's should always be in your contacts.
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-20 21:11 #12170Senior Member

Posts: 149I've seen Rosie too. She's not on drugs, and she's pretty. She's not the nicest in the world and she won't let you do everything you want, but she does a lot. Her performance isn't great, but if you just do your thing she'll let you. It's worth it at least once. I'd repeat if it was $150, but $250, I can find better.
Originally Posted by Idkwidh84
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-20 20:54 #12169Senior Member

Posts: 36Aaliyah
Does anyone have Aaliyah's contact info?
-
10-23-20 20:36 #12168Senior Member

Posts: 1406Well seeing when I was a newbie and asked a lot of help from mongers, Some gave me some help others told to TOFTT, And do some research. So all I will say is you can't go wrong if you see her.
Originally Posted by Unbuckled46
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-20 18:30 #12167Senior Member

Posts: 83Phone call
This one girl wants me to call before shell send me a verification photo. Anyone have a clue why and if theres any risk with calling? This is a strange one.
-
10-23-20 15:59 #12166Senior Member

Posts: 53Amanda Northern Rhode Island
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...f/976509142599
Any reviews on this one? I've been tempted in the past, but haven't taken the plunge, just like to do my homework first, you can pm if you wish.









Reply With Quote




