Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #3453

    Grace

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGuyFromPdx  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...152/5036602926

    Has anyone see her? She has a PH account that I've checked out. She seems fun.

    I don't know if I'm blind or something, but I cannot find a phone number in her ad.

    Anybody have info on her?
    Saw her last night. Nice girl. A little bigger then her pictures. BBBJ but I decided on cfs. It was ok.

  2. #3452
    Quote Originally Posted by OakRaiders89  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...969/5036732697

    Another one I'm curious about. Does she even do FS? All her ads are for BBBJ.
    She does and its not too bad saw her about year and a half ago. I approached BBFS with caution but it was a no go with me. But this was before she put in those ads some videos where is is clearly on something and her pimp is filming and laughing.

  3. #3451
    Quote Originally Posted by MilkyTears213  [View Original Post]
    Yea her incall I was being watched by two thugs as I left her room and she seems out of it like on drugs. But that pussy felt real good and I came in her asshole. So yea.
    She openly smoked meth before session. I don't partake in those activities but she was definitely enjoying herself. As others have stated she belongs here, but seems to be high volume.

  4. #3450

    Sick?

    Quote Originally Posted by TakingABreak  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone ever just throw up in their mouth during a date with some of these ladies.

    Even just a little?
    Ya know we all have different things that trip our triggers. No need to put a guy down who goes for women you find unattractive. I guess unless the woman has open wounds and poor hygiene. Then that's a nookie too far.

  5. #3449
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...969/5036732697

    Another one I'm curious about. Does she even do FS? All her ads are for BBBJ.

  6. #3448
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1156
    Quote Originally Posted by TakingABreak  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone ever just throw up in their mouth during a date with some of these ladies.

    Even just a little?
    Yuck, fuck that.

    Booked a 30 min, she open door at motel 6, once I got inside the room I turned around saw her and immediately walked out.

  7. #3447

    Trade you Helena of Olympia

    Quote Originally Posted by Samadams17  [View Original Post]
    Have anything to trade?
    Helena of Olympia.

  8. #3446
    Quote Originally Posted by OakRaiders89  [View Original Post]
    Fuck that I ain't trying to die over pussy.
    Yea I won't be going back either.

  9. #3445
    Quote Originally Posted by MilkyTears213  [View Original Post]
    Yea her incall I was being watched by two thugs as I left her room and she seems out of it like on drugs. But that pussy felt real good and I came in her asshole. So yea.
    Fuck that I ain't trying to die over pussy.

  10. #3444

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by OakRaiders89  [View Original Post]
    Ya. Luckily I was not being watched but would not repeat. Got some Greek fun but she has pharms. BBFS, cip, cia, BBBJ, cim. Full menu just sketchy as hell. Bigger than pics. I only BBBJ and Greek cfs. Messy room but open.

  11. #3443

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by OakRaiders89  [View Original Post]
    It has been a while but yes she does.

  12. #3442
    Quote Originally Posted by OakRaiders89  [View Original Post]
    Like her incall?
    Yea her incall I was being watched by two thugs as I left her room and she seems out of it like on drugs. But that pussy felt real good and I came in her asshole. So yea.

  13. #3441
    Quote Originally Posted by MilkyTears213  [View Original Post]
    She does. Its a good fuck but sketchy.
    Like her incall?

  14. #3440
    Quote Originally Posted by OakRaiders89  [View Original Post]
    She does. Its a good fuck but sketchy.

  15. #3439

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape