Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: The Massholes

+ Add Report
Page 278 of 658 FirstFirst ... 178 228 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 328 378 ... LastLast
Results 4,156 to 4,170 of 9866
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5711

    SadDave

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDave  [View Original Post]
    I agree, a lot of members willingly share, sometimes for whatever reason we do not get the same experience from the same provider. To many will only give out info if given info in exchange. I often find that info useless for multiple reasons. Cheeze never hesitates to give me the best information he has.
    You meant to say, " the best information he gathers from other mouth breathers like me. ".

    Your boyfriend Cheezefist has been outed by A2 to have more than one profile. He has had false claim of places that offer BBFS and has gone on rants about certain places and ladies he seems to not like. Certainly a white knight like you would have something to say about this?

    I will end with this point. You and I both know some of the same people on here. We have all went to June's back in the day and never posted about it. The piece of shit you call reliable would have most certainly would have been banging his "I have info" tambourine about it. He would have posted about it. He then would have used his other accounts to continue to talk about it. Yes we should share information. I think you know what I'm talking about. Then again, you have surprised me with your stupidity lately.

  2. #5710

    Re: best information

    Care to give us an example of a 'best information' you received from the cheeze and what made it best.

    Inquiring minds would like to know.

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDave  [View Original Post]
    I agree, a lot of members willingly share, sometimes for whatever reason we do not get the same experience from the same provider. To many will only give out info if given info in exchange. I often find that info useless for multiple reasons. Cheeze never hesitates to give me the best information he has.

  3. #5709
    Quote Originally Posted by HighAmperage  [View Original Post]
    At the risk of getting flamed, I have always found Cheeze's information to be straightforward and generally accurate. Just sayn'.
    I agree, a lot of members willingly share, sometimes for whatever reason we do not get the same experience from the same provider. To many will only give out info if given info in exchange. I often find that info useless for multiple reasons. Cheeze never hesitates to give me the best information he has.

  4. #5708

    At the risk. . .

    At the risk of getting flamed, I have always found Cheeze's information to be straightforward and generally accurate. Just sayn'.

  5. #5707

    BillyBaloney

    I am still laughing about my conversation with BillyBaloney (aka Jack617) — what a pompous fool. He was like 'Repent you sinner. I will embrace you'. The worst kind of stupid, the one who thinks he is smart.

  6. #5706
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCrouton  [View Original Post]
    Are you literally crying bro? You sound unhinged. No one has a reason to create multiple accounts to mess with you. You're not that important as you may think you are. You have been expose as a fraud. I bet it has to sting. You taken all that time and effort to build up your "credibility". LOL
    Here we go, Jack. I was wondering where you are.

    But I am more interested now in talking about your BillyBaloney username. I am really intrigued by it. You told me as BillyBaloney that there is a behind the scenes movement to destroy me. Let me see, it consists of Jack617, Jack617 as CrazyCrouton, Jack617 as TheBoobHound, Jack617 as FrogPilot. Whom did I forget? Herow was participating a little but he kind of bailed out, saying now that I am not a bad poster. I don't know, Jack, you probably should try harder.

  7. #5705

    Crushed cheeze balls

    Are you literally crying bro? You sound unhinged. No one has a reason to create multiple accounts to mess with you. You're not that important as you may think you are. You have been expose as a fraud. I bet it has to sting. You taken all that time and effort to build up your "credibility". LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by CheezeFist  [View Original Post]
    Hi Jack617, aka BillyBaloney, also TheBoobHound and FrogPilot, how's your miserable life going?

    Your BillyBaloney account is not moderated (yet). Why dont you post your brilliant comebacks using BB username? Oh I see, you are trying to protect it. You were hilarious last night as BillyBaloney so full of yourself. Telling me that no one ever dares to attack Billy and how important you (as Billy) are. That was just wonderfully entertaining.
    .

  8. #5704
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCrouton  [View Original Post]
    Jack?PM's?I think you're losing it. It's over Cheezie. It's OK buddy. Nobody really thinks you're a homersexual. (wink).
    Hi Jack617, aka BillyBaloney, also TheBoobHound and FrogPilot, how's your miserable life going?

    Your BillyBaloney account is not moderated (yet). Why dont you post your brilliant comebacks using BB username? Oh I see, you are trying to protect it. You were hilarious last night as BillyBaloney — so full of yourself. Telling me that no one ever dares to attack Billy and how important you (as Billy) are. That was just wonderfully entertaining.

  9. #5703

    Who's Jack? LOL!

    Quote Originally Posted by CheezeFist  [View Original Post]
    I still have your PMs, Jack, where you describe in graphic details how you fucked Sarah and claiming that she is definitely a post-op. Just saying.

    By the way, how could anyone discredit someone (you on CrazyC account) who has more than 80% of all posts about another user (me) and pretty much nothing else?
    Jack?

    PM's?

    I think you're losing it. It's over Cheezie. It's OK buddy. Nobody really thinks you're a homersexual. (wink).

  10. #5702
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCrouton  [View Original Post]
    I gave home that opportunity. I apologised. I extended an olive branch. I tried reasoning with him. What did he do? He continued to try and discredit me. He created new user names to try and fuck with me. His first mistake was underestimating the fact that I love this shit The people I know on the board are quality posters. Cheezefist has some deep seated issue concerning his sexuality. One of which is Sarah on Linden. I believe he had full service with her and then came to the conclusion that she was once a man. That fact is disputable. He will never stop being a douche. Look at how's he's acted after he's been outed? He's still being a DB and he vaguely threatened me via a pm.

    He's a piece of shit. I'm glad everyone sees it.
    I still have your PMs, Jack, where you describe in graphic details how you fucked Sarah and claiming that she is definitely a post-op. Just saying.

    By the way, how could anyone discredit someone (you on CrazyC account) who has more than 80% of all posts about another user (me) and pretty much nothing else?

  11. #5701
    Quote Originally Posted by Herow  [View Original Post]
    He actually is a good poster. Just needs to stop acting like a shady mother fucker and playing chess games trying to get people to divulge information or using false reports to try and test out theories about other spas. It's not like we can't figure out what you are doing, dude. There are less dangerous or creepy ways of going about it.
    Dude, try not to haggle with every provider for 10 minutes — the things may go easier for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCrouton  [View Original Post]
    I gave home that opportunity. I apologised. I extended an olive branch. I tried reasoning with him. What did he do? He continued to try and discredit me. He created new user names to try and fuck with me. His first mistake was underestimating the fact that I love this shit The people I know on the board are quality posters. Cheezefist has some deep seated issue concerning his sexuality. One of which is Sarah on Linden. I believe he had full service with her and then came to the conclusion that she was once a man. That fact is disputable. He will never stop being a douche. Look at how's he's acted after he's been outed? He's still being a DB and he vaguely threatened me via a pm.

    He's a piece of shit. I'm glad everyone sees it.
    Calm down Jack. I liked talking to you as BillyBaloney last night. I hope it was worth it, exposing your most valuable account like that.

  12. #5700

    Fuck that dude

    Quote Originally Posted by Herow  [View Original Post]
    He actually is a good poster. Just needs to stop acting like a shady mother fucker and playing chess games trying to get people to divulge information or using false reports to try and test out theories about other spas. It's not like we can't figure out what you are doing, dude. There are less dangerous or creepy ways of going about it.
    I gave home that opportunity. I apologised. I extended an olive branch. I tried reasoning with him. What did he do? He continued to try and discredit me. He created new user names to try and fuck with me. His first mistake was underestimating the fact that I love this shit The people I know on the board are quality posters. Cheezefist has some deep seated issue concerning his sexuality. One of which is Sarah on Linden. I believe he had full service with her and then came to the conclusion that she was once a man. That fact is disputable. He will never stop being a douche. Look at how's he's acted after he's been outed? He's still being a DB and he vaguely threatened me via a pm.

    He's a piece of shit. I'm glad everyone sees it.

  13. #5699
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBoobHound  [View Original Post]
    Cheezefist, take your place in the hall of shame next to Dboy, Purplemoon, Ledger69, Bozscaggs, Tojoula and the rest of the disgraced wierdos, kooks and losers.

    Based on the action by Admin I assume that CrazyCrouton has been proven at least partially right in his numerous accusations and that CheezeFist has been caught using multiple names for whatever silly antics he was up to.

    I had been staying out of the whole thing because it was pointless drama. But I suspected Cheeze was also writing under the Trickster666 handle long before Croutom accused him of it. The obsession with the same certain spas, writing style and weird butthurt defensiveness seemed too similar for coincidence.

    How. Many others was Cheese using? Croutom accused him of 6 or 7. Who knows how many were true. But regardless now he takes a spot next to Toujula as a disgraced forum member and known user of multiple names
    Wow, is speaking about the use of multiple accounts! The guy who has / had more accounts than anyone else on this board ever. I still don't understand why you became so obsessed with me. You definitely know that I never lie in my posts and everything I wrote about — really happened. But it happened to me. I am talking about my personal experiences. Jack, you were funny last night as BillyBaloney. But less so today. Your CrazyC account is a complete failure. It might be hilarious to see your accounts consolidated as well. And no, I don't say that Herow is you.

  14. #5698
    Senior Member


    Posts: 372
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    I am talking with our friend Cheeze tonight. I am hoping he can come back and be a good contributor. I am trying to convince him to just come clean and ask for forgiveness. I assured him, me BB, that we would welcome him back as a single handle and a real poster. I hope you all agree.
    He actually is a good poster. Just needs to stop acting like a shady mother fucker and playing chess games trying to get people to divulge information or using false reports to try and test out theories about other spas. It's not like we can't figure out what you are doing, dude. There are less dangerous or creepy ways of going about it.

  15. #5697

    Defeated

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    He was stupid enough to report somebody because they called him an asshole because he sent them a pm accusing them of being a homo. I merged Newbiestyle into Cheezefist. Please ignore the PM he sent you threatening you. I would get rid of him if I could but he will just keep registering new users. Better to deal with the ones we know.

    A2.
    Cheezefist, take your place in the hall of shame next to Dboy, Purplemoon, Ledger69, Bozscaggs, Tojoula and the rest of the disgraced wierdos, kooks and losers.

    Based on the action by Admin I assume that CrazyCrouton has been proven at least partially right in his numerous accusations and that CheezeFist has been caught using multiple names for whatever silly antics he was up to.

    I had been staying out of the whole thing because it was pointless drama. But I suspected Cheeze was also writing under the Trickster666 handle long before Croutom accused him of it. The obsession with the same certain spas, writing style and weird butthurt defensiveness seemed too similar for coincidence.

    How. Many others was Cheese using? Croutom accused him of 6 or 7. Who knows how many were true. But regardless now he takes a spot next to Toujula as a disgraced forum member and known user of multiple names.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape