Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,831 to 16,845 of 40014
-
10-24-20 07:06 #23184Senior Member

Posts: 376Sasha from Jennifer Spa
Anyone know where Sasha from Jennifer Spa went or have her digits. Please PM me. Thanks.
-
10-24-20 00:55 #23183Senior Member

Posts: 194Your In Box is full
I sent you a PM, but it bounced.
Originally Posted by Biliator
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-20 22:59 #23182Regular Member

Posts: 19Lola from Vida
Anyone know if Lola from Vida is at another parlor?
She hasnt been at vida in some time tho.
-
10-23-20 19:16 #23181Senior Member

Posts: 367Grabbin' Dragon
I love the grabbin' dragon concept. Marketing matters.
https://chicago.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs...e/9767734.html
-
10-23-20 18:23 #23180Senior Member

Posts: 54Try Eva at Belmont massage. Very nice natural and good service.
Originally Posted by NikeSportsMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-20 12:19 #23179Regular Member

Posts: 15Naperville
Anything good in Naperville near 59. Will be there in a few weeks.
-
10-23-20 00:33 #23178Senior Member

Posts: 52Lets spa
Had a decent time at Lets today. MT looked late 20's so maybe late 30's? Massage was good if you like your legs / butt massaged. I don't think she even touched my back. After a decently long massage the flip came and she started with the compliments. After rubbing her ass / puss came the negotiations. Was 150 for BJ, but I figured it was most likely covered, 200 for CFS. She was very attractive, probably 7/10 body. Rode me well for a few minutes then went to mish, she really took a pounding. Wanted the mask on the whole time so couldn't suck on them titties.
Didn't get a name, but had blonde streaks in her hair. Probably won't repeat at that rate, but was a good new experience. Younger than who I normally see at SXL.
-
10-22-20 20:12 #23177Senior Member

Posts: 85
Originally Posted by RichL1234
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the info gentlemen. Thinking about going in the next couple weeks if I get up the nerve again. I'll report back if I go.
Originally Posted by AngelBravo
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-20 14:53 #23176Senior Member

Posts: 989Big Naturals
Not sure if she is currently working, but Bella of Oki Doki has a nice set. I'm not a fan of bolt-ons, so I don't seek that out.
Originally Posted by NikeSportsMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-20 13:02 #23175Senior Member

Posts: 64Bway
Went to bway for the first time post closing. The girls there have three to be slim and old or younger and plump. I drew a new one that was the latter. Ok massage, light teasing. Level 1 cost me $55. Never had to pay higher than standard here. Finish was OK, wouldn't repeat with this one.
-
10-22-20 11:37 #23174Senior Member

Posts: 193Looking for.
Hey guys, I'm coming in from out of town. I'm from the st louis area. Who has the biggest set of asian tits on the scene right now? I want to find them at a massage parlor. Feel free to reply here or pm me. Looking for big and nice asian tits. I can share any info on the stl scene. Thank you.
-
10-21-20 13:58 #23173Senior Member

Posts: 667Yuki
Yuke is the best there. I tried Wendy Angela. Angela Great massage, Massage great Had no idea of anything else. Comfort North ave'.
I opened you link wrong Yuki.
Originally Posted by AngelBravo
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-20 13:53 #23172Senior Member

Posts: 667I also dreamed of Yuki.
Yuke is the best there. I tried Wendy Angela. Angela Great massage, Massage great Had no idea of anything else. Comfort North ave.
Originally Posted by AngelBravo
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-20 01:05 #23171Senior Member

Posts: 318It's a store front with 8 foot borders put up pretending to be walls; similar to a mockup hospital in a parking lot. The space is a commercial front wide open with only these dividers as walls. You can somehow hear everything outside regardless of where you are in this place. Should massage is 20% of the time and Ball and shaft massage is 80% she really does spend her time on it. Try to see if she'll take the gloves off. I think it would be best.
Originally Posted by Falken
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-20 21:04 #23170Senior Member

Posts: 337Yuki
It is certainly as everyone has said, decent massage, L1 ending, a little prostate play, limited touching & no hidden fees 1. 1 for 30 minutes. Safe location as well.
Originally Posted by Falken
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





