Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 14,761 to 14,775 of 28086
-
10-22-20 20:08 #13326Senior Member

Posts: 108That's sucks Chilly!! I know she was the only one there the day I saw her!! Maybe she is too busy! Had a great time and experience!! Maybe YMMV but I also went early!
Originally Posted by ChillyWilly54
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-20 19:19 #13325Senior Member

Posts: 140Escondido
My ATF at Touch of Health no longer works there. Mamasan said Latina only available Friday and Saturday. Does anyone know or have details on this Latina provider?
-
10-22-20 11:37 #13324Banned Member

Posts: 3075Yes, Mestiza was one of the original Nuru experts. Her body and breasts were perfect for the Nuru experience. She was also a very nice lady. I saw her and her crew when they were in Mira Mesa and Downtown. I also remembered Ginger who I also enjoyed being with.
Originally Posted by JackeRouac
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-20 11:33 #13323Banned Member

Posts: 3075Yes, I think I heard on the news that our county was only 2 numbers less from being in that higher tier which would shut down indoor activities. If you enjoy visiting AMPs, this week would be a good time to go and ask for digits from girls you like just in case they decide to go independent if there are any closures.
Originally Posted by NudeBeachPerv
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-20 09:25 #13322Senior Member

Posts: 32Lusk
I just visited Mimi at CHP, and I guess YMMV. Beautiful lady, but only did a token "massage" with a few drops of oil. A rushed session, too fast to enjoy the CBJ; would only do mish. Seemed bored. Maybe it's me?
Originally Posted by BigChopper
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-20 03:27 #13321Banned Member

Posts: 31What was the Damage?
Originally Posted by BigChopper
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-20 02:10 #13320Senior Member

Posts: 380Mestiza
Definitely remember her. I had only seen her a couple times in Fashion Valley for Nuru. Never experienced any type of FS with her. I have her old work number but haven't reached out in years.
Originally Posted by NeedaBBBJCIM
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-20 21:04 #13319Senior Member

Posts: 75Depends on how much you pay too
True. LOL.
Originally Posted by Ryan1979
[View Original Post]
This ATF quoted me $5. Too for BBFS+ CIP but I'm not willing to pay that huge amount for an hour.
-
10-21-20 18:43 #13318Senior Member

Posts: 567Depends on the client
Could still be the same girl. Many girls I know tell me they provide different liberties depending on the guest.
Originally Posted by Lion1
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-20 17:19 #13317Senior Member

Posts: 530If you plan to go back it must be worth it.
Originally Posted by IsBarkley
[View Original Post]
With all UTR extras YMMV and price may vary.
At first I thought you might have the same ATF BBFS as me, but mine will suck BB.
-
10-21-20 16:59 #13316Senior Member

Posts: 75Thanks for your reply. Yes you are right, it is not on her usual menu.
Originally Posted by Waylay
[View Original Post]
P.S. She let me DATY her too but she never return the favor (BJ). LOL.
-
10-21-20 16:55 #13315Banned Member

Posts: 1001That's interesting
That's $360 for the hour for BBFS, hmm.
Originally Posted by IsBarkley
[View Original Post]
I would pay at least $200 and that includes the HF.
IMHO, the most I would ever spend on pussy for BBFS is $250, anything above that would be the golden pussy. And if I have unlimited funds, why not.
-
10-21-20 16:36 #13314Senior Member

Posts: 619I don't think there's a standard rate for that particular service, especially if its not part of the provider's usual menu. Only you know if it was worth it!
Originally Posted by IsBarkley
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-20 16:23 #13313Senior Member

Posts: 75What are the current rates?
Hi,
I just want to know if the price I pay is worth it.
Well, I just had a BBFS (no CIP though) with one of my ATF. I paid $3. For her and $. 6 HF for an hour. The only thing is she never do BJ even if it's covered. She massages real good though like a CMT.
I just want to' keep her identity to myself. Or if anyone is willing to trade ATF with the same service, private message me.
-
10-21-20 13:36 #13312Senior Member

Posts: 387Old school mestiza Nuru massage
I use to see her in sgv areas but she stayed mainly in SD and had a business and I know I met her she was an escort than to really massage to sensual massage to nuru and than retiring soon in a year or two she told me and sure enough she did. She told me back in the days she did BBFS BBBJ with a chosen few but when she got with her man she stopped and started doing massage. Really cool lady and wondering if anybody in SD remembers her or know just Incase she is still around.










Reply With Quote






