Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,181 to 6,195 of 8723
-
10-26-20 17:03 #2543Senior Member

Posts: 84Anyone know of any pregnant or lactating providers?
Can also pm me. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!
-
10-26-20 14:34 #2542Senior Member

Posts: 103Required up-front pay by app so probably a scam.
Originally Posted by Jujo11
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-20 15:07 #2541Regular Member

Posts: 4Sorry not since cityguide been taken down. Last I seen xina was when she was at shelton.
Originally Posted by ThebbcMonger860
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-20 15:06 #2540Senior Member

Posts: 42Latina in west haven
Hey guys, anybody seen this one, she looks good, let me know.
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...i/240234124029
-
10-24-20 01:08 #2539Regular Member

Posts: 8Any good Latina provider anybody recommends?
Just wondering if anyone knows of any good Latina provider that's safe and is a good time. Please DM me.
-
10-23-20 11:48 #2538Senior Member

Posts: 1692Re Xinas
Do you have a link to any of her old adds?
Originally Posted by WritingSins
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-20 06:14 #2537Regular Member

Posts: 4Sorry. Don't see many chicks but I recently seen that short Hispanic lesbo for 1. 8 fair enough bbj and alright FS. She can dirty tall you pretty well.
Originally Posted by Thotinspector
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-20 03:37 #2536Senior Member

Posts: 82I'd like this info also....
Originally Posted by WritingSins
[View Original Post]
*also quite a ballsy demand from a fresh sign up at least drop a review 🙄*
*when the fellas here xina may be back* 😅.
https://giphy.com/gifs/prince-rUNpm97tE7PCo
-
10-22-20 18:20 #2535Senior Member

Posts: 1692Re: Karina Lemos And The MILF Hot Midget Girl 3 FOOT 11 INCH Add
The women in the photo is Karina Lemos Yes she is a real person but isn't in New Haven. The add you see on STG is a bot add.
Originally Posted by ArchitexOne
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-20 17:20 #2534Regular Member

Posts: 4Xina
Just signed up to this was wondering if anyone got Xinas # I've been in the mood for her.
-
10-22-20 16:54 #2533Senior Member

Posts: 156Real?
Is she real. I seemed to remember this being discussed a while ago.
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...l/067825750206
-
10-22-20 11:03 #2532Senior Member

Posts: 878Great report man. Thanks for toftt.
Originally Posted by BMart80
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-20 05:38 #2531Senior Member

Posts: 476Real
She is real I had seen her for a cardate which I think is all she does was supposed to be a qv for. 6 opted for just bbbjcimws only because she didn't have any condoms she had told ne it was ok to go bare and cum inside her but I opted not too did put FIV during BBBJ and she seemed tight may repeat and make sure I have condoms if in the area again. She didn't want to go far literally around the corner from where I picked her up and dropped her off. She said she would save my number because she owed me since we didn't do FS lets see if she remembers or not. Young kid though for sure head game was ok just very rushed couldn't wait to finish and get dropped back off it seemed. She did suck me dry amd swallow every drop though which is a plus these days my regular BBBJ visit has gotten lazy lately and I have been ignoring her text messages because last few times as soon as I start to unload she gets up like WTF finish your job.
Originally Posted by Chka98
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-20 03:41 #2530Senior Member

Posts: 204TGTBT? Look at her paragraph of "no's" nothing good about that LOL.
Originally Posted by Mikal516
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-20 16:48 #2529Senior Member

Posts: 50Tgtbt?
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...f/648657344188
Seems like she's TGTBT, can anybody confirm? Seems like a setup waiting to happen in Bridgeport.









Reply With Quote






