Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 413 of 582 FirstFirst ... 313 363 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 463 513 ... LastLast
Results 6,181 to 6,195 of 8720
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2540

    Latina in west haven

    Hey guys, anybody seen this one, she looks good, let me know.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...i/240234124029

  2. #2539

    Any good Latina provider anybody recommends?

    Just wondering if anyone knows of any good Latina provider that's safe and is a good time. Please DM me.

  3. #2538

    Re Xinas

    Quote Originally Posted by WritingSins  [View Original Post]
    Just signed up to this was wondering if anyone got Xinas # I've been in the mood for her.
    Do you have a link to any of her old adds?

  4. #2537
    Quote Originally Posted by Thotinspector  [View Original Post]
    I'd like this info also....
    *also quite a ballsy demand from a fresh sign up at least drop a review 🙄*

    *when the fellas here xina may be back* 😅.

    https://giphy.com/gifs/prince-rUNpm97tE7PCo
    Sorry. Don't see many chicks but I recently seen that short Hispanic lesbo for 1. 8 fair enough bbj and alright FS. She can dirty tall you pretty well.

  5. #2536
    Quote Originally Posted by WritingSins  [View Original Post]
    Just signed up to this was wondering if anyone got Xinas # I've been in the mood for her.
    I'd like this info also....
    *also quite a ballsy demand from a fresh sign up at least drop a review 🙄*

    *when the fellas here xina may be back* 😅.

    https://giphy.com/gifs/prince-rUNpm97tE7PCo

  6. #2535

    Re: Karina Lemos And The MILF Hot Midget Girl 3 FOOT 11 INCH Add

    Quote Originally Posted by ArchitexOne  [View Original Post]
    Is she real. I seemed to remember this being discussed a while ago.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...l/067825750206
    The women in the photo is Karina Lemos Yes she is a real person but isn't in New Haven. The add you see on STG is a bot add.

  7. #2534

    Xina

    Just signed up to this was wondering if anyone got Xinas # I've been in the mood for her.

  8. #2533

    Real?

    Is she real. I seemed to remember this being discussed a while ago.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...l/067825750206

  9. #2532
    Quote Originally Posted by BMart80  [View Original Post]
    Well seeing as I have no self control and very little patience, I went this afternoon to see her despite not getting any replies. She's real, pics are real just flattering angles. She's not amazing but not bad. She has that high wide butt that some girls get, hard to describe but it's not a bubble. The room smelled like pot, she had nice long curls. Decent looking girl over all, thick maybe chubby. Her ad is full of deceit as far as the menu. No kissing no GFE and everything covered. I wanted to bail at the point when this news was broken to me but I was not up for the drama of trying to get my donation back. So I dreamt that she took her clothes of to reveal some nice looking on the the bigger Side size tits. Messed around With them for a second and then I laid back, got ready for the rubber and she put it on. Not the sexy way with her mouth and not like the pros at PMs where they open that thing wide enough to fit a fist in and just envelop your whole manhood in one shot. It was just like you'd imagine it in a sex Ed video she just held the tip and rolled it down awkwardly. Then proceeds to give and actually realy good CBJ. If it wasn't for the cover it might have gotten me where I wanted to be. But after a few minutes I just asked to move on. She asked me front or back and I said front because I'm a creep I guess and that's what I prefer. LOL. We just did mish and she covered her eyes and or avoided any kind of eye contact at all costs. She made some noises but they weren't noises of enjoyment more like discomfort. But her snatch was actually super wet and didn't smell. I actually commented about the wetness and asked if she had lubed up before my arrival as I sure didn't see her apply any, her reply was "no, it's always like that". I was like damn, if this girl was just a little bit more interested she'd be on my list with that juicy clam. But alas I figured I'd have to just do what I came to and move on because she wasn't showing any signs of opening up and becoming any more inviting or into the deed. Filled the bag flushed it and got dressed. I over paid 1. For a qv because I was expecting a GFE experience. She didn't rush me at all but Needless to say I didn't get what I was expecting. Situation was safe and she has really nice tits and a good wet box but she was so disconnected from the event that I will not be repeating, at least not for that rate.
    Great report man. Thanks for toftt.

  10. #2531

    Real

    Quote Originally Posted by Chka98  [View Original Post]
    She's ok. Just tried BBBJ. Kind of mechanical. She's in a hurry to get home to her baby. Neighborhood is fair, not a lot of comfortable spots fir daytime. She's a nice kid, talks constantly, kinda ghetto. Lots of and words flying. YMMV.
    She is real I had seen her for a cardate which I think is all she does was supposed to be a qv for. 6 opted for just bbbjcimws only because she didn't have any condoms she had told ne it was ok to go bare and cum inside her but I opted not too did put FIV during BBBJ and she seemed tight may repeat and make sure I have condoms if in the area again. She didn't want to go far literally around the corner from where I picked her up and dropped her off. She said she would save my number because she owed me since we didn't do FS lets see if she remembers or not. Young kid though for sure head game was ok just very rushed couldn't wait to finish and get dropped back off it seemed. She did suck me dry amd swallow every drop though which is a plus these days my regular BBBJ visit has gotten lazy lately and I have been ignoring her text messages because last few times as soon as I start to unload she gets up like WTF finish your job.

  11. #2530
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikal516  [View Original Post]
    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...f/648657344188

    Seems like she's TGTBT, can anybody confirm? Seems like a setup waiting to happen in Bridgeport.
    TGTBT? Look at her paragraph of "no's" nothing good about that LOL.

  12. #2529

    Tgtbt?

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...f/648657344188

    Seems like she's TGTBT, can anybody confirm? Seems like a setup waiting to happen in Bridgeport.

  13. #2528

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbctrev  [View Original Post]
    I seen her. Her pimp is the one responding to her texts so beware, will promise the world just for you to show up. She hosts near the yale bowl, place was a bit messy you can tell a group of people live there. Gives a respectable BBBJ, nice meaty pussy but a dead fish. Walked out the door and her pimp was sleep in the front seat of his black suv. There is better out there my suggestion to you is to pass. Her pimp is looking for a fast buck so don't cashapp them shit for pics either also I got the vibe from her that she doesn't want to be an escort or doesn't like her controlling pimp. She used to be a street walker also at one time.
    Ok thanks enough said, I'll pass.

  14. #2527

    Hard Pass

    Quote Originally Posted by HoserTwo  [View Original Post]
    Anyone do this escort I believe in West Haven I'd like to know a little about her, safe escort, good location safe is my concern thanks guys, smelly etc.
    I seen her. Her pimp is the one responding to her texts so beware, will promise the world just for you to show up. She hosts near the yale bowl, place was a bit messy you can tell a group of people live there. Gives a respectable BBBJ, nice meaty pussy but a dead fish. Walked out the door and her pimp was sleep in the front seat of his black suv. There is better out there my suggestion to you is to pass. Her pimp is looking for a fast buck so don't cashapp them shit for pics either also I got the vibe from her that she doesn't want to be an escort or doesn't like her controlling pimp. She used to be a street walker also at one time.

  15. #2526

    Ashley

    Anyone do this escort I believe in West Haven I'd like to know a little about her, safe escort, good location safe is my concern thanks guys, smelly etc.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 083FC8F5-177C-4214-B3CD-52A211264158.jpg‎   772ED8C2-67F6-4EF1-94C5-2214B9A41438.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape