Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 8,326 to 8,340 of 13312
-
10-22-20 10:55 #4987Senior Member

Posts: 520Cm
Carmen's ad is up today. She had worked out of a private home up in TR. Good set up. All is covered. If she at least did BBBJ I'd repeat. The curtains are a little beefy but the rest of it was porn star stuff for sure. She stopped me before the main event and went into the bathroom and came back laid down and put a butt plug in herself. Almost came right there so that was fun with the view. Anal was on the table but not my thing so not sure what additional cost is was there. She was reasonable $100 Hhr, $200 HR at the time. Tall lady especially with heals. Hell I'd probably repeat anyhow even without the BBBJ. Just saying, HC.
Originally Posted by NewToTheGame16
[View Original Post]
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/953251181102
-
10-22-20 09:58 #4986Regular Member

Posts: 21I had pretty much the same experience with Aubri around a year ago as the previous commenter. She wasn't all made up when I saw her but she's definitely a cute girl and seems nice enough. I will say her room was a wreck though.
Originally Posted by NewToTheGame16
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-20 23:04 #4985Senior Member

Posts: 191Dreams and Desires
She only gave bb BJ, I am not into BB sex. Did it once w someone else. Got super paranoid about catching something, not a place I want to put myself again even though in the moment it feels so much better. If stds were not a thing I would be all about that.
Originally Posted by TimBow52
[View Original Post]
As for the person posting about dutchess glad to hear she is all right. Def want to see her sometime.
Cool to know someone has seen Aubri too and confirmed she is hot. 80 isn't much to pay imo, I usually hit low 1 XX but maybe I overpay LOL, no big deal to me I only do this every few weeks salary can cover it. Wonder what club she used to work at hah. I find it hilarious we now have in Gville a strip club converted into a "ribs" place. I picture some troll looking dudes messy stuffed face in a pile of ribs while getting a BJ under the table LOL.
I want to see that Katrina chick too but so far no reply but I also mentioned I wasn't free ASAP in my messages, some of these girls want instant gratification when if they just were intelligent and planned out a bit I think they would yield more rose volume and a higher breed of clientele.
-
10-21-20 22:49 #4984Senior Member

Posts: 82Nuru Nicole
Welcome to the board. Quick word of advice as you get into this. A first post asking questions easily answered by a little research is not a good first impression. People are much more willing to provide info when you bring something to the table.
Originally Posted by RockHard1581
[View Original Post]
Nicole has been reviewed many times on here just not in a while. Try the search tool in the thread. It will save you lots of questions. Also look for reports of her under the AMP forum.
I saw her back when all the AMP's closed by order of lord gubna Henry back in March. She looks like the pics, very nice / comfortable stoner type. Very responsive, easy to set up and find. Very dirty place not very skilled in massage, place reeks cause she smokes reefer a lot. And you're in and out quick.
She obviously stays busy enough to keep posting but I've never seen a review where the person had plans to return.
As always YMMV. And again welcome to the forum.
-
10-21-20 22:11 #4983Senior Member

Posts: 180Kitty katt
Has also gone by smalz. No where close to new. Seen her many times. Many many times. Had to stop. Her demons had taken over. Truthfully, I'm kinda happy to see her post. I was afraid the current epidemic (not rona!) had touched her. I even asked around but couldn't get info. She's a good person but. Demons. Did she say shoooo? LOL.
Originally Posted by GSpotLove
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-20 19:59 #4982Senior Member

Posts: 39Great List and thanks for the report. My two scents.
Originally Posted by NewToTheGame16
[View Original Post]
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...u/865521463236
I had a dream with Aubri about this time last year. Her communication was horrible as it took several tries over several days to finally complete arranging an appointment. This petite provider, formal stripper actually looked better in person, shocking isn't it. IMO at $. 80 for hhr, she had golden p*ssy syndrome (GPS). She had a long list of "don't", but for an upcharge, she could removed them (such as she didn't do BBBJ, but for me she could for an upcharge. Same thing for DATY, closed lip kissing). She didn't have an attitude, but at the same time she wanted to maintain some distance, that is, her demeanor was purposely robotic, as she wasn't trying to connect with you. I guessed with repeated visits she would warm up and be more engaging and showing more passion. I'm in no hurry to revisit.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...0/729105425932
Be careful with Heaven as she (with her cohorts) has robbed mongers before. She's slightly older than her posted age of 28, but her pics reflect her current appearances.
-
10-21-20 19:09 #4981Regular Member

Posts: 24Freaky Katrina
Had a great encounter with a lady today. Goes by "Kat" ad says Katrina. Pics are legit. She says she recently back in the game. Nice body. 100 q. 150 hh. Highly recommend. Only been posting since last night and she has a friend.
-
10-21-20 18:16 #4980Senior Member

Posts: 46Duchess
I have seen her and can verify she was legit. I met her in a hotel off of Pelham. She had me meet her by the picnic tables and came out to meet me. We went inside and were met by a guy coming out when we were going in. Could have been nothing but I got the feeling, possibly a friend. He did not follow.
Originally Posted by Fuji_Rw
[View Original Post]
She's tiny and nice. Tight little body. A little robotic. Didn't seem 100% into it but said I was good to call her again. All and all, not a bad time. Will probably see again. YMMV. Stay safe.
-
10-21-20 16:38 #4979Regular Member

Posts: 1Nichole Nuru massage
Has anyone every seen her or any info about her?
Tryst. Link / escort / Nicole-s-nuru 864-XXX-7071.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...v/894004653756
-
10-21-20 15:34 #4978Senior Member

Posts: 191All my Dreams and Desires
Answering follow up Q's / Statements:
Dutchess, never looked at her snap, but she did seem to have slightly crazy eyes in some game skipping pics. The crazy ones give the best dreams right hah, your roses are for leaving the situation heh.
Aubri. Yeah she is hard to arrange it seems. Hope she looks as good as the pics!
Yeah with Kimberly I can't remember why she blocked me the first time, probably because I am under 30 or something. Don't remember the specifics. Would be great if someone that knows her decently could actually get me back in her list of folks she is willing to dream with.
Regarding Cali Mandy, I like blondes but she is too thicc for my taste, I prefer skinnier girls w pretty faces. I am sure plenty go for her though so she isn't missing too much from little ole me haha. I am interested in seeing her friend Mckenzie at some point, she seems more my style slightly. I only recently got back on her good side too but still seems cautious w me for some reason.
Saw someone mentioned Carmen Monroe, she is on my list, do recommend.
Never seen Ella but if she is thicker that's not my style.
Natasha you speak of the one with the tit tat? - Yes she does have one. And a tat above the belly button. Usually near Pelham somewhere.
Pretty sure Maya has her like go to list of known folks she sticks too mostly which is why some of us newer people have trouble getting her attention, or she just rarely does dreams now in general. Also hope she looks as good as some of these older pics has her.
Answered the DMs as well.
-
10-21-20 15:26 #4977Senior Member

Posts: 242Quote Natasha: Legit, was fun dream gives a great BJ and is a nice girl. Treat her right. Would dream again. Avg body build I would say. Bb BJ and ride.
Originally Posted by NewToTheGame16
[View Original Post]
Are you saying Natasha in TR gave you BB sex? LOL.
-
10-21-20 14:17 #4976Senior Member

Posts: 106Duchess
I agree with you that Duchess looks good. She seems batshit insane in a desperate way on her snapchat. Has anyone verified?
-
10-21-20 13:31 #4975Regular Member

Posts: 10"Let's Play" Mani
Have anyone seen her before? I'm about to pull the trigger on her but want to make sure if she is legit.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/980124635374
-
10-21-20 11:47 #4974Senior Member

Posts: 207Great list! Only ones I've seen on this list are Jenn and Kimberly. Kimberly was actually my first experience in the hobby. I've been tempted to go back because she's super hot, but no GFE or BBBJ has kept me away. That's weird that she blocked you. She did ask for a picture of my face, which I sent (like I said, I was brand new). Maybe she still does that?
Originally Posted by NewToTheGame16
[View Original Post]
Just met Jenn for the first time last week and went again yesterday. She was great the first time and good, but rushed yesterday. I need to just do qv from now on rather than hh. I was definitely out in 15 minutes even though I paid for hh.
I've been trying to see Maya since I started, but as you said, she's very elusive.
I need to try to get with Aubri. Aubri does look pretty hot. I tried a few times, but just never connected.
I saw Ella a while back, but she's a little chunky for my tastes. She was really sweet and talented.
-
10-21-20 10:02 #4973Senior Member

Posts: 155Cali Mandy might be an add to that list? Maybe carmen Monroe? I dunno who else.
Originally Posted by HobbyCat55
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





