The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: RipOff Reports

+ Add Report
Page 34 of 94 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 84 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 1407
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #912
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Careful With April

    She's had a couple negative reports in the past. These reports included her guy friends walking in on a Mongers session with her and they were armed. Place was in a trailer off Blanding somewhere.

  2. #911

    Jacksonville Black BBW 75 $ stay away

    As all of you know I constantly am trying out new individuals and hoping to find both good and bad there is a female who is black on Craigslist considers herself a BBW and offers massages and body rubs for $75 she ended up robbing me and I got threatened but I guess her boyfriend stay away horrible experience never again first time being robbed.

  3. #910
    Quote Originally Posted by HOD415  [View Original Post]
    I'm from Orlando and had a gig in St. Augustine so I decided to check out the action in Jacksonville. I decided to see Chloe- https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/419285789555.

    Comms were okay. Once I got to her extended stay hotel she came outside to meet me. Once I saw her she looked about 10 years older than her pictures. Once we got to her room it was clean. After some formalities and donation neg. ($1. 8 hr) she asked if I wanted to take a shower so I hopped in and rinsed off, she said she wanted to take a shower too and ended up in there for 20 min. After she came out of the shower we took things to the bed and it started out nice, mutual touch, daty. About t0 min into the session there's a knock at the door and she gets up to answer it and starts yelling at the person at the door, slams the door and comes into the bedroom, picks up a backpack, goes back to the door, opens it and starts yelling at the woman again then slams the door. After that I was done. She came back to the br and said she can't continue. She asked if I wanted any return and I said yes, she tried to tell me that I could come back another time, LOL! I ended up getting $ back. Chloe is living in the past with those pics and ad. Stay away from her!
    I saw Chloe a few weeks ago, and had a positive experience. The pics are flattering and she is heavier than the pics, but there was no drama and left feeling good. YMMV.

  4. #909

    Nope, still there

    3 of the bare breasted ads contain the same acknowledgement. If that is what it is. I remember another brother mentioning an ad with the same information around that same time.

    Question is, was this a moment of profound self-revelation? Or did somebody troll this provider? Anybody know?

    Quote Originally Posted by NeckAuthority  [View Original Post]
    Guess she saw your post and had that ad removed. I know what she already doing isn't exactly legal, but potentially passing on that package without informing the other party is illegal and despicable. I bet you there is a monger who will try to offer her more $ to raw dog her, and she will rationalize in her mind some way to do just that. Hell even using a condom isn't 100% , it can break, or you pull it off wrong, and get a little on the tip, and that's all she wrotes. She really does look decent though LOL. I swear 2 god if she on the meds that reduce the load, and thinks"well its like I don't even have it" that be just stupid.

  5. #908

    Oh you beat me to it LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Go to this link:

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/f...freak/33350091

    Click on "More images" and find the 11th ad that pops up. Read the headline! It'll say "Northside ** airport I have *.

    Almost pulled the trigger on this one, that is until I read a couple older ads she posted. Stay safe out their. DM for details.
    Guess she saw your post and had that ad removed. I know what she already doing isn't exactly legal, but potentially passing on that package without informing the other party is illegal and despicable. I bet you there is a monger who will try to offer her more $ to raw dog her, and she will rationalize in her mind some way to do just that. Hell even using a condom isn't 100% , it can break, or you pull it off wrong, and get a little on the tip, and that's all she wrotes. She really does look decent though LOL. I swear 2 god if she on the meds that reduce the load, and thinks"well its like I don't even have it" that be just stupid.

  6. #907

    Good Point

    Quote Originally Posted by TailBlazing  [View Original Post]
    Had seen that post by her before. Always made a note to avoid despite being decent looking. At least she said. Who knows how many of these broads have it but don't know it or disclose it.

    Stay safe.
    You're right, you never know. Stay safe!

  7. #906

    Yep yep

    Had seen that post by her before. Always made a note to avoid despite being decent looking. At least she said. Who knows how many of these broads have it but don't know it or disclose it.

    Stay safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Go to this link:

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/f...freak/33350091

    Click on "More images" and find the 11th ad that pops up. Read the headline! It'll say "Northside ** airport I have *.

    Almost pulled the trigger on this one, that is until I read a couple older ads she posted. Stay safe out their. DM for details.

  8. #905

    Omfg

    Go to this link:

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/f...freak/33350091

    Click on "More images" and find the 11th ad that pops up. Read the headline! It'll say "Northside ** airport I have *.

    Almost pulled the trigger on this one, that is until I read a couple older ads she posted. Stay safe out their. DM for details.

  9. #904

    Warning

    Quote Originally Posted by Quebec  [View Original Post]
    She sent me a pic that had her FB name on it. I researched and, wow! Don't PM me please, just know this is dangerous territory! I play with adults only.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...o/191512309418
    This is my warning I posted last year.

  10. #903

    Living In The Past

    I'm from Orlando and had a gig in St. Augustine so I decided to check out the action in Jacksonville. I decided to see Chloe- https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/419285789555.

    Comms were okay. Once I got to her extended stay hotel she came outside to meet me. Once I saw her she looked about 10 years older than her pictures. Once we got to her room it was clean. After some formalities and donation neg. ($1. 8 hr) she asked if I wanted to take a shower so I hopped in and rinsed off, she said she wanted to take a shower too and ended up in there for 20 min. After she came out of the shower we took things to the bed and it started out nice, mutual touch, daty. About t0 min into the session there's a knock at the door and she gets up to answer it and starts yelling at the person at the door, slams the door and comes into the bedroom, picks up a backpack, goes back to the door, opens it and starts yelling at the woman again then slams the door. After that I was done. She came back to the br and said she can't continue. She asked if I wanted any return and I said yes, she tried to tell me that I could come back another time, LOL! I ended up getting $ back. Chloe is living in the past with those pics and ad. Stay away from her!

  11. #902
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    According To Her Ad

    Quote Originally Posted by StewieGriffin  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Amanda. She will rip you off. I would avoid.
    Amanda will do any type of work. Legit work? I doubt it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20201103_174717.jpg‎  

  12. #901

    Blake / Giggles

    She got me for 80 last year. I was dumb enough to give her the gift up front so she could pay for the room. I waited outside the Hometown. She went in the front door and out the side. When she answered the phone, she gave me an excuse that she owed them money and they took it and told her to get out. If I had a problem with it, I could go argue with the hotel manager. Lesson learned. LOL.

  13. #900
    Quote Originally Posted by MKinsella08  [View Original Post]
    I just had this piece come out and me being stupid gave her the money upfront before we had fun time. She has a great body. She said she had to go to her car to get her weed or vape stuff as she said she likes to smoke while I go down on her. She still left her phone, flip flops and sun glasses in my place only wearing dress she had on and the stockings I gave her. She never came back. At least I will sell her phone at those kiosks at Wal-Mart to get some of my money back.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...u/771899925489
    Watch out guys, she is posting again!

  14. #899

    Paradise

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/694232714163

    Don't do it!

    Asked 1. 6 hour.

    Extreme time waster.

    Called her buds trying to buy weed while I'm laying there.

    Ran to the bathroom but came back to grab 'her money' off the dresser then back to the bath.

    Angry pit bull in the smoke filled room.

    Looks vaguely like the pictures while clothed. Flab underneath.

    Roughly 5' tall and roughly 130 lbs.

    Been around a while but I don't know any other names.

    Off Salisbury road.

  15. #898

    RE: Giggles

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    She's already an awful quality escort. She once rushed me out after 7 minutes because she raised her rate between the time we agreed on an amount and the time I got there. Now she's asking for payment up front. In case you need a reminder: t's always a scam. It's never a provider.
    I saw her ad just a few minutes ago on STG and wondered how long it would be before someone asked about her only to have someone reply as you did. I logged in to my account here only to find your report. Go figure.

    Shaggy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape