Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1883 of 1885 FirstFirst ... 883 1383 1783 1833 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 LastLast
Results 28,231 to 28,245 of 28261
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31

    Monica

    Thanks for the feedback on Monica. FYI, I've communicated with her a couple of times and she gets back to you quickly. I set a date with her at a hotel at 300$ but had to break it when plans changed. She was so nice about it I am going to try her incall and will post report.

  2. #30

    Anyone have any info on this babe?


  3. #29

    Strange how she is.

    250 per on CL and 350 per on Eros. Maybe if you say you saw here eros ad, she mite be more accomodating.

    Nemo

  4. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Literal2
    There's a cute Tica Chica on Eros Tampa named Monica (not Big Monica), but I can't find any reviews or comments. Has anyone seen her?

    Thanks
    It's this girl. My understanding from another review site is that she's smokin' hot with an ass that won't quit. The pictures are quite accurate. Unfortunately she's largely a rip-off unless you're looking for nothing more than a $250 handjob. Full service can be had for about quadruple that. I don't know this from personal experience, and as always YMMV.

    I'm a total ass man, and when I saw that ass it nearly blew my mind. Hell, I'm still half considering paying her fee just so I can touch that ass. It's fucking spectacular.

  5. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Literal2
    There's a cute Tica Chica on Eros Tampa named Monica (not Big Monica), but I can't find any reviews or comments. Has anyone seen her?

    Thanks
    Looks like this Tica also is on CL.

    http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/279920827.html

    TT

  6. #26

    Monica

    There's a cute Tica Chica on Eros Tampa named Monica (not Big Monica), but I can't find any reviews or comments. Has anyone seen her?

    Thanks

  7. #25
    I am from Orlando forum.

    The link has old information some of these are retired!

    Quote Originally Posted by Horny Yankee
    i ran across this site a while ago . and wanted to no if anyone here has ever used it. seems pretty fake to me. most of the women on this site never return calls or emails. http://www.escortsearch.us/

  8. #24

    Escort zip code search

    I ran across this site a while ago. And wanted to no if anyone here has ever used it. Seems pretty fake to me. Most of the women on this site never return calls or emails. http://www.escortsearch.us/

  9. #23

    yeah

    YOU MAY HAVE GUESSED IT CORRECTLY.

    Call and ask them if the girl in the photo ,is this the girl that you will meet.

    if they say yes, tell them if it's not your out of there.

    what do you have to loose, but your time..

    After all, you show up AND she don't look like the photo, don't let the little head take over. TAKE OFF!!
    Tell you this, there is a madam who is also a provider, who dose this type of bait n switch advertising, could be her?

    she advertises all over the net and in tampa..st pete. her women are nasty...

  10. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Horny Yankee
    i was reading some escort ads the other night. and ran across a ad that is based out of riverview . or there number is a riverview number . called http://www.exoticmodelsflorida.com. says they charge 200 for a hour. anyone here every use there services . i want to no if they do incalls in the brandon or riverview area, anyone here have any info pm me or post some info here....
    Models WAY to high aquality for 200. Plus been in the Tampa area a long time and never seen any of these girls. I would have to vote SCAM.

  11. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Horny Yankee
    i was reading some escort ads the other night. and ran across a ad that is based out of riverview . or there number is a riverview number . called http://www.exoticmodelsflorida.com. says they charge 200 for a hour. anyone here every use there services . i want to no if they do incalls in the brandon or riverview area, anyone here have any info pm me or post some info here....
    The photos are too nicely done, the models too flawless, and the site too glitzy for a discount service. I suspect it is a bait and switch or 200 dollars for a bikini lapdance.

  12. #20
    i was reading some escort ads the other night. and ran across a ad that is based out of riverview . or there number is a riverview number . called http://www.exoticmodelsflorida.com. says they charge 200 for a hour. anyone here every use there services . i want to no if they do incalls in the brandon or riverview area, anyone here have any info pm me or post some info here....
    Last edited by Horny Yankee; 12-22-06 at 13:20. Reason: sounds cheap

  13. #19

    re: amber

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeHerFaceJon
    Has anyone tried Amber. I sent her an e-mail from this location: http://www.sexyescortads.com/escort-78-32156.html and she replied saying that her measurements that she has listed are real. I would love to wrap my hands around her and take her for a spin.

    I'm attaching the pic from the website:

    PHF out
    I've seen her..lots of fun and easygoing. Not 22 by a long shot...more like 32. Has kids but no visable evidence. She gives decent head and swallows. Nice pussy and no Greek.

    WK

  14. #18
    I saw a girl off CL about 6 weeks ago...she asked me not to post about her on the net, although I put up a TER review. Senior members, PM for details. She was running a 125 no-rush special at the time and it was fun.

  15. #17
    Mike,

    Thank you for the report. I wish more individuals would post here as well. I hobby most often when I travel. This is mostly due to the local cost of $$$ or more. Often times i see visiting providers, as they are usually less $. I will have to contact your recommendation.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape