Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23181

    Grabbin' Dragon

    I love the grabbin' dragon concept. Marketing matters.

    https://chicago.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs...e/9767734.html

  2. #23180
    Quote Originally Posted by NikeSportsMan  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I'm coming in from out of town. I'm from the st louis area. Who has the biggest set of asian tits on the scene right now? I want to find them at a massage parlor. Feel free to reply here or pm me. Looking for big and nice asian tits. I can share any info on the stl scene. Thank you
    Try Eva at Belmont massage. Very nice natural and good service.

  3. #23179

    Naperville

    Anything good in Naperville near 59. Will be there in a few weeks.

  4. #23178

    Lets spa

    Had a decent time at Lets today. MT looked late 20's so maybe late 30's? Massage was good if you like your legs / butt massaged. I don't think she even touched my back. After a decently long massage the flip came and she started with the compliments. After rubbing her ass / puss came the negotiations. Was 150 for BJ, but I figured it was most likely covered, 200 for CFS. She was very attractive, probably 7/10 body. Rode me well for a few minutes then went to mish, she really took a pounding. Wanted the mask on the whole time so couldn't suck on them titties.

    Didn't get a name, but had blonde streaks in her hair. Probably won't repeat at that rate, but was a good new experience. Younger than who I normally see at SXL.

  5. #23177
    Quote Originally Posted by RichL1234  [View Original Post]
    It is certainly as everyone has said, decent massage, L1 ending, a little prostate play, limited touching & no hidden fees 1. 1 for 30 minutes. Safe location as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelBravo  [View Original Post]
    It's a store front with 8 foot borders put up pretending to be walls; similar to a mockup hospital in a parking lot. The space is a commercial front wide open with only these dividers as walls. You can somehow hear everything outside regardless of where you are in this place. Should massage is 20% of the time and Ball and shaft massage is 80% she really does spend her time on it. Try to see if she'll take the gloves off. I think it would be best.
    Thanks for the info gentlemen. Thinking about going in the next couple weeks if I get up the nerve again. I'll report back if I go.

  6. #23176

    Big Naturals

    Quote Originally Posted by NikeSportsMan  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I'm coming in from out of town. I'm from the st louis area. Who has the biggest set of asian tits on the scene right now? I want to find them at a massage parlor. Feel free to reply here or pm me. Looking for big and nice asian tits. I can share any info on the stl scene. Thank you.
    Not sure if she is currently working, but Bella of Oki Doki has a nice set. I'm not a fan of bolt-ons, so I don't seek that out.

  7. #23175

    Bway

    Went to bway for the first time post closing. The girls there have three to be slim and old or younger and plump. I drew a new one that was the latter. Ok massage, light teasing. Level 1 cost me $55. Never had to pay higher than standard here. Finish was OK, wouldn't repeat with this one.

  8. #23174

    Looking for.

    Hey guys, I'm coming in from out of town. I'm from the st louis area. Who has the biggest set of asian tits on the scene right now? I want to find them at a massage parlor. Feel free to reply here or pm me. Looking for big and nice asian tits. I can share any info on the stl scene. Thank you.

  9. #23173

    Yuki

    Yuke is the best there. I tried Wendy Angela. Angela Great massage, Massage great Had no idea of anything else. Comfort North ave'.

    I opened you link wrong Yuki.

    Quote Originally Posted by AngelBravo  [View Original Post]
    I also dreamed of Yuki.

    Everything you posted was accurate so thanks for that review, I do have a bit more intel that I'd like to add.

    Face was a nice 8, age around 38 although she can pass for a late 29 year old. She does have a nice rack but she covers her belly a bit and butt.

    The massage as you posted was 80/20 with 80% of the time on the rear and flip 20% on your shoulders and back. She's very virus conscious and because of this what I didn't know from your review is that she also wears gloves the entire time. While this was fine for the massage after a while without proper lube it can get a bit rougher on the sensitive parts of my body. A few of those times my balls felt squeezed. I can see how you liked her L1 service, but for me it was a bit uncomfortable because of the gloves.

    She noticed it wasn't really working for me and so I asked, if I can roam. She initially declined because of Corona Virus but then I mentioned I would happily oblige to her concern by doing it over her clothes. She agreed, but not without first dropping some anti-bacterial liquid on my hand. As I mentioned she's extremely germ and Corona Virus conscious. That eventually did the trick for me and she smiled at how much she was struggling but 1 min of roaming was suffice to do the job.

    Overall she seemed very nice and the entire affair is a silent one. A few things that did bother me is that this place has very little insulation and I could hear cars music and people talking from inside the location. Sound travels both ways so caution if your a loud one, the other issue is that a school is very close by. So legally it's a bit risky of a location if things go down south.

    I had wished for a better overall massage, it started out well but too much focus was on rubbing my buttox. It started to feel sore with those gloves after a while. I also found it interesting that she massaged the balls and shaft while you face down by asking you to shift your waist up a bit and spread. It was confortable at first but she did squeeze the balls a bit too much for my tastes given the limited access he had from that position.

    I won't be repeating but if this is what your looking for it's a good place for the price and safety factor.

  10. #23172

    I also dreamed of Yuki.

    Quote Originally Posted by AngelBravo  [View Original Post]
    I also dreamed of Yuki.

    Everything you posted was accurate so thanks for that review, I do have a bit more intel that I'd like to add.

    Face was a nice 8, age around 38 although she can pass for a late 29 year old. She does have a nice rack but she covers her belly a bit and butt.

    The massage as you posted was 80/20 with 80% of the time on the rear and flip 20% on your shoulders and back. She's very virus conscious and because of this what I didn't know from your review is that she also wears gloves the entire time. While this was fine for the massage after a while without proper lube it can get a bit rougher on the sensitive parts of my body. A few of those times my balls felt squeezed. I can see how you liked her L1 service, but for me it was a bit uncomfortable because of the gloves.

    She noticed it wasn't really working for me and so I asked, if I can roam. She initially declined because of Corona Virus but then I mentioned I would happily oblige to her concern by doing it over her clothes. She agreed, but not without first dropping some anti-bacterial liquid on my hand. As I mentioned she's extremely germ and Corona Virus conscious. That eventually did the trick for me and she smiled at how much she was struggling but 1 min of roaming was suffice to do the job.

    Overall she seemed very nice and the entire affair is a silent one. A few things that did bother me is that this place has very little insulation and I could hear cars music and people talking from inside the location. Sound travels both ways so caution if your a loud one, the other issue is that a school is very close by. So legally it's a bit risky of a location if things go down south.

    I had wished for a better overall massage, it started out well but too much focus was on rubbing my buttox. It started to feel sore with those gloves after a while. I also found it interesting that she massaged the balls and shaft while you face down by asking you to shift your waist up a bit and spread. It was confortable at first but she did squeeze the balls a bit too much for my tastes given the limited access he had from that position.

    I won't be repeating but if this is what your looking for it's a good place for the price and safety factor.
    Yuke is the best there. I tried Wendy Angela. Angela Great massage, Massage great Had no idea of anything else. Comfort North ave.

  11. #23171
    Quote Originally Posted by Falken  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the detailed report. I haven't partaken in the hobby in a while because I'm kinda paranoid about Covid so this girl and I might be the perfect match, LOL. The UV wand that others mentioned is kinda silly though but I guess it shows she is diligent about being clean. When you say the place has thin walls. Is it just a storefront or apartment building and the businesses nearby can hear through the walls? I guess I'm just wondering what I'm in for here and if the place is safe. Not going to lie, I do enjoy a prostate massage but can't guarantee I'll be fully quiet during that process, LOL. How much of the massage does she devote to that? I've had some providers that say they offer it but then don't know how to do it right or only do it for like 1 min before the finish. Any extra info is appreciated!
    It's a store front with 8 foot borders put up pretending to be walls; similar to a mockup hospital in a parking lot. The space is a commercial front wide open with only these dividers as walls. You can somehow hear everything outside regardless of where you are in this place. Should massage is 20% of the time and Ball and shaft massage is 80% she really does spend her time on it. Try to see if she'll take the gloves off. I think it would be best.

  12. #23170

    Yuki

    Quote Originally Posted by Falken  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the detailed report. I haven't partaken in the hobby in a while because I'm kinda paranoid about Covid so this girl and I might be the perfect match, LOL. The UV wand that others mentioned is kinda silly though but I guess it shows she is diligent about being clean. When you say the place has thin walls. Is it just a storefront or apartment building and the businesses nearby can hear through the walls? I guess I'm just wondering what I'm in for here and if the place is safe. Not going to lie, I do enjoy a prostate massage but can't guarantee I'll be fully quiet during that process, LOL. How much of the massage does she devote to that? I've had some providers that say they offer it but then don't know how to do it right or only do it for like 1 min before the finish. Any extra info is appreciated!
    It is certainly as everyone has said, decent massage, L1 ending, a little prostate play, limited touching & no hidden fees 1. 1 for 30 minutes. Safe location as well.

  13. #23169
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelBravo  [View Original Post]
    I also dreamed of Yuki.

    Everything you posted was accurate so thanks for that review, I do have a bit more intel that I'd like to add.

    Face was a nice 8, age around 38 although she can pass for a late 29 year old. She does have a nice rack but she covers her belly a bit and butt.

    The massage as you posted was 80/20 with 80% of the time on the rear and flip 20% on your shoulders and back. She's very virus conscious and because of this what I didn't know from your review is that she also wears gloves the entire time. While this was fine for the massage after a while without proper lube it can get a bit rougher on the sensitive parts of my body. A few of those times my balls felt squeezed. I can see how you liked her L1 service, but for me it was a bit uncomfortable because of the gloves.

    She noticed it wasn't really working for me and so I asked, if I can roam. She initially declined because of Corona Virus but then I mentioned I would happily oblige to her concern by doing it over her clothes. She agreed, but not without first dropping some anti-bacterial liquid on my hand. As I mentioned she's extremely germ and Corona Virus conscious. That eventually did the trick for me and she smiled at how much she was struggling but 1 min of roaming was suffice to do the job.

    Overall she seemed very nice and the entire affair is a silent one. A few things that did bother me is that this place has very little insulation and I could hear cars music and people talking from inside the location. Sound travels both ways so caution if your a loud one, the other issue is that a school is very close by. So legally it's a bit risky of a location if things go down south.

    I had wished for a better overall massage, it started out well but too much focus was on rubbing my buttox. It started to feel sore with those gloves after a while. I also found it interesting that she massaged the balls and shaft while you face down by asking you to shift your waist up a bit and spread. It was confortable at first but she did squeeze the balls a bit too much for my tastes given the limited access he had from that position.

    I won't be repeating but if this is what your looking for it's a good place for the price and safety factor.
    Thanks for the detailed report. I haven't partaken in the hobby in a while because I'm kinda paranoid about Covid so this girl and I might be the perfect match, LOL. The UV wand that others mentioned is kinda silly though but I guess it shows she is diligent about being clean. When you say the place has thin walls. Is it just a storefront or apartment building and the businesses nearby can hear through the walls? I guess I'm just wondering what I'm in for here and if the place is safe. Not going to lie, I do enjoy a prostate massage but can't guarantee I'll be fully quiet during that process, LOL. How much of the massage does she devote to that? I've had some providers that say they offer it but then don't know how to do it right or only do it for like 1 min before the finish. Any extra info is appreciated!

  14. #23168
    Quote Originally Posted by Tela1980  [View Original Post]
    Just block him.
    Thanks for your suggestion! I didn't know that I could block him. One of the most useful advices I've seen on this forum so far.

  15. #23167

    Lucky Spa

    Hit Lucky Spa on Western a few weeks ago. It was a clear day and felt like a sitting duck waiting for them to open front door, which it right by a light with plenty of cars looking at you if the light is red. Can't remember the name of who I drew but she had a tattoo on her shoulder, good hard massage which unfortunately translated to her grip. No matter how many times I tried to direct her she kept tugging like it was a slot machine ready to pay off. Took care of me twice. Other girl looked cute, didn't get any names.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape