rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: The Massholes

+ Add Report
Page 279 of 658 FirstFirst ... 179 229 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 329 379 ... LastLast
Results 4,171 to 4,185 of 9866
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5696

    Glad to hear from you BillBaloney.

    There are 2 things you were never good at, Sir Baloney. One is. Managing Money and 2, Charming women, and why you feel the need to overpay to get reciprocal pleasure.

    It is said that when you were a kid, the way you learned math was in an unorthodox way. Your daddy used to have you stroke his Cock to get a hard on and hold it in your face and made you crossed eye trying to have you count it along with his 2 balls. Every time you got it right, he let you suck on it.

    And yes, I am jealous you have more money then me and possibly most mongers on here. Your dear mother used to eat on so much Cock, she made a comfortable profitable career selling her spit at sperm banks and left you a fortune.

    I mean, this is the same guy that if you take a hard look at his background, he was on here begging and insulting other mongers who wouldn't give him intel that he pmed for. I'll help you guys out, check out page 4 of his post history. Just another fat pig sitting on his sweaty stinky balls, waiting to see who's posting and rushing to their pm to ask for leads. And when they don't oblige, he throws his, "I'm a veteran senior on here. " like it's a virtual badge of honor to be proud of. I'd tell you to stroke your cock and when it reaches a certain length, wrap it around your legs and stick it up your asshole to go fuck yourself but your dick is inside a fat pocket that makes you look like you got 2 belly buttons.

    Guys like you are so low in self confidence, you desperately need to over pay to get service and are afraid of rejection if you don't. And you are the exact reason why there's massive inflation across this hobby. You're a selfish dumb prick with your going at it alone attitude and think no changes can be made when it's proven otherwise.

    Yes, there are plenty of guys who gives a fuck about what others spent because they post of the up sells, short timing and bad service everyday and your overzealous over tipping is the cause of it, stupid. Guys like you have to pay more because you make the providers work harder to scrub off the smelly pork of your hairy back and all the fat they have to clean up because you failed to maintain a healthy life.

    Come to think of it, a penny is probably worth more then your stupid worthless ass, you make no "Cents". Shoo, go away you fucking inflated pig, table showers at parlors were made to bathe skunks like you, don't blame you if you tip for that. You need a good bath every once in a while because lord knows you can't even reach down to wipe your own smelly fat ass. I am here for you mate, let's go at it if you'd like and let's see who can make sense out of this hobby. Try me?

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    I have tried, unsuccessfully, to explain inflation to you before but will try again mate. So in 2008 I was getting HJ's for $40 like everyone else. In 2008 you were making $8. 00/ hr per mass min wage. This assumes you actually were working but I also know if you were it was cleaning toilets and shit like that.

    Fast forward to 2020 and a Lad like you is rolling in dough now making $12.75 and still cleaning toilets but for more cake. That is what happens over time, prices go up on goods and services. In your case they should stay the same because of who you are but that's inflation. So adjusting for rounding a $40 HJ now should cost $60 but in fact many times it does not, still $40 or maybe $50. I know this is hard for you to understand so maybe one of your many friends here can explain using flash cards or counting beans or whatever.

    Let me make this clear Mate, there is not a single guy on this board that gives one fuck how he effects another mongers experience based on what he tips. Not one. If I am wrong I invite ever member here to openly attack me for the statement.

  2. #5695

    Hopeful

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    I don't know where to start LOL. Just catching up but you seem to always avoid the question of what was actually posted. Herow never said FS couldn't be had at High he said you were reckless in your reporting that BBFS is available there. I must say you have a big set of balls, A2 exposes you as a fraud and you keep swinging! I admire your spirit! LMAO.
    I am talking with our friend Cheeze tonight. I am hoping he can come back and be a good contributor. I am trying to convince him to just come clean and ask for forgiveness. I assured him, me BB, that we would welcome him back as a single handle and a real poster. I hope you all agree.

  3. #5694

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    I don't know where to start LOL. Just catching up but you seem to always avoid the question of what was actually posted. Herow never said FS couldn't be had at High he said you were reckless in your reporting that BBFS is available there. I must say you have a big set of balls, A2 exposes you as a fraud and you keep swinging! I admire your spirit! LMAO.
    Thanks for the kind words in your PM. I wonder if you naively think there is a way you can work your lying ass out of this?

  4. #5693
    Quote Originally Posted by FrogPilot  [View Original Post]
    This is classic CheezeFist / Newbiestyle / Andir / OldTimerMA / Trickster666/ DentistBob / ETC. Spreading lies.

    FS is not readily available at High. All the providers there operate off the same menu, nude HJ for 80, CBJ for 120, and they may be hesitant to offer the CBJ to first timers or at all because of covid concerns. As a company policy there is no FS but if you get the right provider who is willing to bend the rules it's possible. But if you're set on getting FS you're probably better off going elsewhere as most of the providers here do not offer it.

    Too expensive? I don't know, I guess that's subjective. They seem to have more younger, hotter talent rotate through than some other places.
    Here he is. I was wondering where my personal biographer is. 7 of your 8 posts are about me. I am flattered. And I agree with you, Jennifer and Mimi of 195 were superstars.

  5. #5692

    Completely Exposed as a Fraud

    Quote Originally Posted by CheezeFist  [View Original Post]
    Vengeful? Wow! Dude, if you can't get FS at High, you are doing something fundamentally wrong. That's all I can say.
    I don't know where to start LOL. Just catching up but you seem to always avoid the question of what was actually posted. Herow never said FS couldn't be had at High he said you were reckless in your reporting that BBFS is available there. I must say you have a big set of balls, A2 exposes you as a fraud and you keep swinging! I admire your spirit! LMAO.

  6. #5691
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCrouton  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for putting a leash on that lunatic. He actually just sent me a vague threat through a PM. I hope everyone can see his idiocy I was trying to expose. Between his decent Intel he gathers through members there is something really wrong with this guy Apologies are not necessary Happy Dave. Haha.
    Hey CrazyC, what are going to do if I am gone? At least 80% of your posts are about me.

  7. #5690

    Hey Lad

    Quote Originally Posted by OlGary  [View Original Post]
    causing inflation and we need to stop being selfish and band together.
    I have tried, unsuccessfully, to explain inflation to you before but will try again mate. So in 2008 I was getting HJ's for $40 like everyone else. In 2008 you were making $8. 00/ hr per mass min wage. This assumes you actually were working but I also know if you were it was cleaning toilets and shit like that.

    Fast forward to 2020 and a Lad like you is rolling in dough now making $12.75 and still cleaning toilets but for more cake. That is what happens over time, prices go up on goods and services. In your case they should stay the same because of who you are but that's inflation. So adjusting for rounding a $40 HJ now should cost $60 but in fact many times it does not, still $40 or maybe $50. I know this is hard for you to understand so maybe one of your many friends here can explain using flash cards or counting beans or whatever.

    Quote Originally Posted by OlGary  [View Original Post]
    You just made it harder for the next guy to negotiate as this chic is empowered to continue on her jacked up prices and
    Let me make this clear Mate, there is not a single guy on this board that gives one fuck how he effects another mongers experience based on what he tips. Not one. If I am wrong I invite ever member here to openly attack me for the statement.

  8. #5689
    Quote Originally Posted by CheezeFist  [View Original Post]
    Vengeful? Wow! Dude, if you can't get FS at High, you are doing something fundamentally wrong. That's all I can say.
    This is classic CheezeFist / Newbiestyle / Andir / OldTimerMA / Trickster666/ DentistBob / ETC. Spreading lies.

    FS is not readily available at High. All the providers there operate off the same menu, nude HJ for 80, CBJ for 120, and they may be hesitant to offer the CBJ to first timers or at all because of covid concerns. As a company policy there is no FS but if you get the right provider who is willing to bend the rules it's possible. But if you're set on getting FS you're probably better off going elsewhere as most of the providers here do not offer it.

    Too expensive? I don't know, I guess that's subjective. They seem to have more younger, hotter talent rotate through than some other places.

  9. #5688
    Quote Originally Posted by Herow  [View Original Post]
    Oh that's funny! Everyone is right; you legit wrote me under a different account and said this exact thing to me. You really do run all these different accounts; why bother?

    And really it's incredibly inconsiderate and even dangerous to fake post about the level of service at some of these shops. Falsely saying XYZ shop does FS or BBFS as you just said about High St puts so many people in danger and makes so many things uncomfortable. It seems like with the amount of information you gather you'd have some empathy for these shops, but your actions are vengeful. I really don't get it.
    Vengeful? Wow! Dude, if you can't get FS at High, you are doing something fundamentally wrong. That's all I can say.

  10. #5687
    Senior Member


    Posts: 372
    Quote Originally Posted by CheezeFist  [View Original Post]
    It sounds like that YOU are the one who is negotiating. Just give them what they want and proceed with fucking. And they don't even ask for the extraordinary high donations. 200 in total will get you a CFS session. That's presently a going price pretty much everywhere.
    Oh that's funny! Everyone is right; you legit wrote me under a different account and said this exact thing to me. You really do run all these different accounts; why bother?

    And really it's incredibly inconsiderate and even dangerous to fake post about the level of service at some of these shops. Falsely saying XYZ shop does FS or BBFS as you just said about High St puts so many people in danger and makes so many things uncomfortable. It seems like with the amount of information you gather you'd have some empathy for these shops, but your actions are vengeful. I really don't get it.

  11. #5686

    Good stuff

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    He was stupid enough to report somebody because they called him an asshole because he sent them a pm accusing them of being a homo. I merged Newbiestyle into Cheezefist. Please ignore the PM he sent you threatening you. I would get rid of him if I could but he will just keep registering new users. Better to deal with the ones we know.

    A2.
    Thank you for putting a leash on that lunatic. He actually just sent me a vague threat through a PM. I hope everyone can see his idiocy I was trying to expose. Between his decent Intel he gathers through members there is something really wrong with this guy Apologies are not necessary Happy Dave. Haha.

  12. #5685
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCrouton  [View Original Post]
    Ironically the guy you gave kudos to in the massage section is the same guy you just slammed here. Cheezefist is Newbiestyle, OldtimerMA, Andir, Trickster666 as well as a few others. Granted he does gather Intel from various sources and comes across as legit. But he is a man with a lot of issues and axes to burn against various providers and places He has admitted it to me and a couple of other members on here through PMs. I recommend you take what he says and any of the other profiles I've mentioned with a grain of salt.
    The only thing I've admitted to you is that you are a moron. I admit it here again.

    By the way, I jokingly said that I like you and will send you flowers. It was a joke! Understand? I have no a slightest idea who you are.

    I am totally fine with me being deleted/banned on the forum. I promise I will not register new accounts.

  13. #5684
    Administrator


    Posts: 5251

    How stupid

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCrouton  [View Original Post]
    Ironically the guy you gave kudos to in the massage section is the same guy you just slammed here. Cheezefist is Newbiestyle, OldtimerMA, Andir, Trickster666 as well as a few others. Granted he does gather Intel from various sources and comes across as legit. But he is a man with a lot of issues and axes to burn against various providers and places He has admitted it to me and a couple of other members on here through PMs. I recommend you take what he says and any of the other profiles I've mentioned with a grain of salt. A2 is well aware of his shenanigans.
    He was stupid enough to report somebody because they called him an asshole because he sent them a pm accusing them of being a homo. I merged Newbiestyle into Cheezefist. Please ignore the PM he sent you threatening you. I would get rid of him if I could but he will just keep registering new users. Better to deal with the ones we know.

    A2.

  14. #5683

    Stay informed about Cheezefist

    Quote Originally Posted by Herow  [View Original Post]
    Everyone knows that High is a place with rediculous and endless negotiating where they try to upsell you from a HE into a 80 nude HJ or a 120 BJ. It's obnoxious and one of the main reasons I don't frequent there. Go away with your ill-informed bullshit.
    Ironically the guy you gave kudos to in the massage section is the same guy you just slammed here. Cheezefist is Newbiestyle, OldtimerMA, Andir, Trickster666 as well as a few others. Granted he does gather Intel from various sources and comes across as legit. But he is a man with a lot of issues and axes to burn against various providers and places He has admitted it to me and a couple of other members on here through PMs. I recommend you take what he says and any of the other profiles I've mentioned with a grain of salt.

  15. #5682
    Quote Originally Posted by Herow  [View Original Post]
    Everyone knows that High is a place with rediculous and endless negotiating where they try to upsell you from a HE into a 80 nude HJ or a 120 BJ. It's obnoxious and one of the main reasons I don't frequent there. Go away with your ill-informed bullshit.
    It sounds like that YOU are the one who is negotiating. Just give them what they want and proceed with fucking. And they don't even ask for the extraordinary high donations. 200 in total will get you a CFS session. That's presently a going price pretty much everywhere.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape